Page 43 of 452 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839404142434445464748495051525393143 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by drbarbie;3531611;
    so I've been on vacation for a few days but I'm going to throw my theory in on the funny twist. What if instead of the traditional F2 rejection, then F1 comes out.. we see F3 propose, then cut to F2 proposing, then F1... and then it ends and picks up at the after. Hence we don't know who she ends up, if she ends up with anyone, or with more than one. Then at the after they show the FRC in its entirety. Good drama for the show, but Jill knew the whole time who it would be and it fits with her comments about the twist
    LOL!! That sounds like "Let's Make a Deal!"

Will Monty Hall ask, "Will Jillian choose who is behind Door No. 1, Door No. 2 or Door No. 3?"

Will Carol Merrill do her famous hand gesture for each guy?

This is cracking me up!!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phyllie

People don't really want a love story they want their favorites to "win"
    I want a love story AND my favorite to win.

J/K I just want Jillian to be happy which she says she is.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3531353;
    I just listened to the interview again. She said, not a week before, but far before other people (no COMMA after the word before). So she meant she knew who she was going to pick in a time frame far before others' time frames.

Final decision wasn't hard.

I caught this this time around...."funny twist - you don't know if I ended up with one person or not."
    Last day is "extremely interesting".
    I think it's possible that the FRC will be a cliffhanger with the viewers not knowing who she chooses and we need to tune into the ATFRC to find out. This would fit in with her knowing what she needed to do but the viewers won't.

The last day is extremely interesting possibly because of the extra proposal guy and the drama for her surrounding that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3531741;
    I think it's possible that the FRC will be a cliffhanger with the viewers not knowing who she chooses and we need to tune into the ATFRC to find out. This would fit in with her knowing what she needed to do but the viewers won't.

The last day is extremely interesting possibly because of the extra proposal guy and the drama for her surrounding that.
    Maybe they will leave it with her deciding what to do with F1, then at the ATFR, we will find out if they are engaged or just dating.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by northernviewer;3530014;
    The one suit that I don't think has been photoshopped to change the colours is brown suit hugging guy. You can still see the texture of the fabric, and when you photoshop in a new colour, it becomes a solid colour, very phony looking and it's really hard to add shadows to it, never mind trying to add a pattern or try to colour in between natural patern lines. I turn pics to b&w's and then highlight an item with a bright colour - it takes time as you have to really enlarge it and then try to shade it in by following the pixel lines.
    I use Paint Shop Pro and with that you are able to apply a color to the target item and it keeps all it's shade values and textures. You can also select the degree of change in color that you want to use...so it is possible. Also when looking at SC you have to remember that you are picking up the coloring of the values in the TV that the cap was taken from....which means we can have the same cap submitted by different folks and see differences just because of their tv color settings.

When I looked at the SC of the hugging guy it appeared to me that the suit was a greyed-brown, kind of taupe....that would leave it very easy to appear as either grey or brown depending how it was looked at.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I just listened to the interview again. She said, not a week before, but far before other people (no COMMA after the word before). So she meant she knew who she was going to pick in a time frame far before others' time frames.

Final decision wasn't hard.
    nutty1, I think you are quite right. But it doesnt change the fact that she knew before the Last Chance Dates at the very least. This is the first time that a Bach/Bachelorette has admitted this, thought I think they always know earlier. They just dont admit it, so as to spare the F2's feelings and also make themselves look more innocent after having toyed with the F2 on those last days.

What I am curious to know is how she pulls it off. How will Jillian behave towards her F2 on the Last Chance date when she is willing to admit that she already knew she would let him go. This is a first for the Bachelor franchise.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3531910;
    nutty1, I think you are quite right. But it doesnt change the fact that she knew before the Last Chance Dates at the very least. This is the first time that a Bach/Bachelorette has admitted this, thought I think they always know earlier. They just dont admit it, so as to spare the F2's feelings and also make themselves look more innocent after having toyed with the F2 on those last days.

What I am curious to know is how she pulls it off. How will Jillian behave towards her F2 on the Last Chance date when she is willing to admit that she already knew she would let him go. This is a first for the Bachelor franchise.
    I think it will be very telling..and so far as sc ... I think we only have the one with Kip on the paddle board..to me they look pretty cozy..JMO

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;3531910;

Will be interesting to see how this EDITED since she has made the statement. How will they show her "torment" over who to choose if she is already declaring she knew in advance of that day

Originally Posted by nutty1
    I caught this this time around...."funny twist - you don't know if I ended up with one person or not."Last day is "extremely interesting".
    After reading this statement several times I am thinking that possibly what she is saying that we don;t know is she ended up with THE person, not because she had difficulty choosing, but because something happens that makes us question if they choose each other? Guess it depends where you put the commas, and emphasis
    Last edited by fan*addict; 06-29-2009 at 10:32 AM.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3531874;
    Maybe they will leave it with her deciding what to do with F1, then at the ATFR, we will find out if they are engaged or just dating.
    It's possible,anything is with this show
    but then why would she be so happy going around in interviews acting like she chose one already? And she has said that her friends have told her they have never seen her like this,this happy..I think she has even said" you will be happy with who I choose or my choice" in an interview .

If she still had to chose at the ATFR she would not be excited to have to break the other guys heart on national tv soon.
    My thoughts are that she did chose and the statement was about the "two proposals',the one from the F2 early who she was going to reject and then probably the F1 guy proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3531926;
    Will be interesting to see how this EDITED since she has made the statement. How will they show her "torment" over who to choose if she is already declaring she knew in advance of that day
    Which is perhaps why the F3 is "coerced" er.... returns on his own to propose. They needed some drama to make the illusion of tumultuous decision making seem more real.
    At least that's how I see it.