Page 42 of 452 FirstFirst ... 32333435363738394041424344454647484950515292142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

That's precisely how I'm interpreting it, nutty1.

She knew what she had to do--given the premise of the show.
    I still think there's enough room in her comments for the possibility of a veering off of that course.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3531352;
    HAHA - I mentioned that waaayyyy back when - and still think it is a possibility

"Him" being Reid???

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3531360;
    Hate to quote myself. But the part where she says "you don't know if I ended up with one person or not". Yet she says she was "100% clear". So was this something she was instructed to say, to lead us on. Maybe when the person comes to her room to propose, she doesn't give him an answer right away, and talks to Chris, like we saw. Of course, I feel like that would be a scripted part also.
    Regarding this, I think this is how it might go down. The guy comes to her room and proposes prior to the FRC. Jillian doesn't give him an answer right then there, has to think about it. Jillian goes to the FRC having to reject 2 guys not just the 1. This were we don't know what she is going to do, except the proposal, reject 1, 2 or 3 guys etc. Where we see her talking to Chris is after rejecting the guy who came back, explaining to Chris and de-stressing from hurting someone she cared about not once but twice. Hope this makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3531352;
    HAHA - I mentioned that waaayyyy back when - and still think it is a possibility
    Oh yes that makes sense because she did mention she "knew" what her decision would be. Funny- because she'd use her cute as can be personality
    and wit to present a wonderful proposal (the twist). But she would already HAVE to know that this guy loves her to death and already treats her like Gold.!

Remember she says its a "Brilliant" decision....don't we all call ourselves Brilliant when we do something really great? Its very possible! So who is he?

FORT Regular

so I've been on vacation for a few days but I'm going to throw my theory in on the funny twist. What if instead of the traditional F2 rejection, then F1 comes out.. we see F3 propose, then cut to F2 proposing, then F1... and then it ends and picks up at the after. Hence we don't know who she ends up, if she ends up with anyone, or with more than one. Then at the after they show the FRC in its entirety. Good drama for the show, but Jill knew the whole time who it would be and it fits with her comments about the twist

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by drbarbie;3531611;
    so I've been on vacation for a few days but I'm going to throw my theory in on the funny twist. What if instead of the traditional F2 rejection, then F1 comes out.. we see F3 propose, then cut to F2 proposing, then F1... and then it ends and picks up at the after. Hence we don't know who she ends up, if she ends up with anyone, or with more than one. Then at the after they show the FRC in its entirety. Good drama for the show, but Jill knew the whole time who it would be and it fits with her comments about the twist
    I am LOVING this theory. Great job! I really think you're onto something here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain;3531405;
    That's precisely how I'm interpreting it, nutty1.

She knew what she had to do--given the premise of the show.
    I still think there's enough room in her comments for the possibility of a veering off of that course.
    Please tell me how you think she "veers off the course." Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by drbarbie;3531611;
    At first when I read this I was thinking that it was so farfetched...but this show is all about crazy endings and "shocking FRC's" so I am liking the idea of this theory more and more as I contemplate it.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

I was just watching Jake walk into the Austin hotel and a thought came to me. He can't be the one who was so hard for her to let go?
    After he "saves" her from Wes she's thinking more about him. He does treat her like gold and could love her to death....

He has access to flights to Hawaii. He's brave enough to ask her. That would be a huge twist....and kind of funny. Best of all it
    sort of ties things up by her getting a cowboy type and a guy who was always there for her. Just thinking and way too much.
    She told him things just were not right when he left Canada but maybe he made things right by her when he came to Austin.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Hart;3531675;
    I was just watching Jake walk into the Austin hotel and a thought came to me. He can't be the one who was so hard for her to let go?
    After he "saves" her from Wes she's thinking more about him. He does treat her like gold and could love her to death....

He has access to flights to Hawaii. He's brave enough to ask her. That would be a huge twist....and kind of funny. Best of all it
    sort of ties things up by her getting a cowboy type and a guy who was always there for her. Just thinking and way too much.
    She told him things just were not right when he left Canada but maybe he made things right by her when he came to Austin.

I was watching last weeks preview at the end of the show when it hit me she says the guy with lack of romance guy(Wes most people think) is soo hard to let go she thought he was the one until that blah bla blah. I believe Wes comes back to propose at the end! My projection is F4 comes back to propose to her makes more sense to me then F3 being Ed proposing I still think Reid/Kip are final 2! What do you think?