Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3598852;
    I thought Jillian had the picnic lunch with KIP..
    She had a secluded BBQ lunch with Ed, same concept, but if we are searching for words, the press release said BBQ with Ed and picnic with Kip. (If I recall this was the Hawaiin Tourist Bureau whatever release).

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jurystillout;3598834;
    "A tearful Jillian wrestles with her emotions and is ready to make her ultimate decision, but at the very last minute one man confesses everything over picnic lunch and frolic in the water. Their physical attraction is undeniable, but Jillian still needs to make sure that she is making the right decision. This shocking change of heart makes Jillian question everything Does she find her best friend, soul mate and future husband?" tvgrapevine write up

I am not sure if this has been discussed as I am still catching up on the thread. But does the bolded part above appear she sits down with Reid and they have a discussion or am I reading that wrong.
    I posted this last night, and Arielflies realized they totally messed up the print preview by double posting the bolded sentence into a paragraph that is surely about Reid, except for that one sentence that is about Kip, so pretty certain Reid 'confesses', not Kip!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3598967;
    I posted this last night, and Arielflies realized they totally messed up the print preview by double posting the bolded sentence into a paragraph that is surely about Reid, except for that one sentence that is about Kip, so pretty certain Reid 'confesses', not Kip!
    So which part is Ed? When does she have a picnic with Reid? Can you post the full description please?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3598023;
    Jillian is at the Orchid.
    and Reid is at the Looking Glass....and Kip at the Swan etc. etc. etc.

Are there always two press releases with conflicting information?

Next, Jillian takes Kiptyn on a romantic boat ride to a secluded beach, where the couple share a picnic lunch and frolic in the water. Their physical attraction is undeniable, but Jillian still needs to make sure that Kiptyn is prepared for a future with her. Will he finally share the depth of his feelings for her?
    I see it posted above, but adding this to the other press release....I think it's Kip with a confession, and I think it's that he loves her, although someone mentioned screencaps of them looking sad on the beach.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 07-22-2009 at 11:05 AM.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3598852;
    I thought Jillian had the picnic lunch with KIP..

No that date is with Ed but I think the wording is wrong.

ED
    • A post heli-tour private barbecue beside an undisclosed secluded waterfall north of Hilo, courtesy of KapohoKine adventures. We’re told the helicopter lands beside the waterfall. KapohoKine Adventures is already sharing on its Web site that Jillian and one of the bachelors did some kayaking, frolicking and champagne-imbibing at the site. And yes, you can take the same tour with KapohoKine Adventures, too.
    KIPTYN
    • A high-speed raft ride along the Kona Coast to a “remote black sand beach,” again undisclosed, with Captain Zodiac Rafting Adventures. The Captain’s web site shares that Jillian and, one presumes, the other bachelor were left alone (with the film crew, of course) at the beach for a picnic and a day of paddle boarding. You can take this private tour with Captain Zodiac, as well.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3598706;

The suits do not match
    This doesn't prove that IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3598985;
    So which part is Ed? When does she have a picnic with Reid? Can you post the full description please?
    There is no picnic with Reid.

They just goofed up as usual. I will post the correct one.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3596461;
    The top two are at different times/different people, IMO. Her hair is combed in the same direction but the camera angle is from different sides of the couple. (in other words they didn't flip just one of them). Also, I think Jillian's hair is messier in the first one and I think she looks a little sweaty in that one as well. I think the top one does go with the bottom three.
    The suits do look a lot alike though.
    Look at the sun direction in the top two pics. If they are not flipped then she is talking to and holding Ed in both pics. If they are flipped, then Kiptyn. When she is shown with Ed, the cloud cover has come in and there is very little natural light. With Kiptyn, the sun is more evident, but she has her back to it.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3599035;
    Look at the sun direction in the top two pics. If they are not flipped then she is talking to and holding Ed in both pics. If they are flipped, then Kiptyn. When she is shown with Ed, the cloud cover has come in and there is very little natural light. With Kiptyn, the sun is more evident, but she has her back to it.
    I'm confused...the sc where she is squinting and looks a little sweaty and the sun is facing her should be her on the left of the sc and the guy on the right of the sc when looking at it. I posted the correct version at some point. So in your scenario it's Ed?