Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597629;
    That he's not going to Spain, he's not the guy in the tub in Hawaii. That he's the guy with the 'romance just wasn't there' thing.

Now it's him not holding the eternity band, but either Kiptyn or Ed.
    No kidding. Don't forget that he also couldn't possibly get a 1-1 date, nor a HTD, nor would he be coming back to the BI.

What is so difficult to understand...that is Reid holding the ring.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Fogey

If the issue of who is holding the eternity band has been resolved already, please ignore this post. It is definitely Reid. I went and watched the video and there is no break as they pan from the ring up the arm (w/ wall in the background) and to his face.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3597721;
    I wish! It's Lisamill36 she has been a great source this season!
    Oh darn, double darn!

Has anyone flipped the limo ride pix? Are we sure they are both arriving?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3597765;
    If the issue of who is holding the eternity band has been resolved already, please ignore this post. It is definitely Reid. I went and watched the video and there is no break as they pan from the ring up the arm (w/ wall in the background) and to his face.
    There is no issue and thank you Jojo for doing that.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597709;
    I know, but never mind.

I do believe that Reid will propose.
    I too believe that Reid will propose and Im hoping that he is the F1. But how do we reconcile that with lisamills information that Reid hasn't seen Jillian since the FRC? That would make no sense at all, and it is the only info from her that I have to doubt a little bit.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3597801;
    I too believe that Reid will propose and Im hoping that he is the F1. But how do we reconcile that with lisamills information that Reid hasn't seen Jillian since the FRC? That would make no sense at all, and it is the only info from her that I have to doubt a little bit.
    She said there were 2 times that there was no account of him.

Plus, I do believe the thing about seeing him in LA in early June.

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3597699;
    I am not sure about this whole proposal scenario...

but...

in the ABC press release this morning, they stated that there would be a "surprising confession" (or (insert adjective here) confession... don't remember exact wording)

and then a couple paragraphs down, it says something about at the very last minute one man has a shocking change of heart.

I personally think the confession is Reid. About the change of heart, well it's probably not Reid if he has just come back and is determined to be with Jill. This leaves it down to Kip and Ed.

Any takers on this one?
    Maybe Kip realizes that Jillian is really in love with Reid and bows out and doesn't propose, hence "I didn't question things until today."

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3597801;
    I hope to God that he proposes only after getting some encouragement from her. I can't imagine cautious Reid dropping to one knee without having talked to her first. But who knows what kind of whispers are in his ears from TPTB. Poor Jeremy was told lies.

Watching Reid get rejected once was hard enough, but watching him get rejected after getting on one knee would be unbearable.

FORT Regular

The Hawaii Visitors Bureau has the news release about the Big Island episode. Could Kip be staying at Hapuna Prince?

Jillian and the final two bachelors – Ed Swiderski and Kiptyn Locke – find themselves
    on incredible final dates that take them across the Big Island highlighted by an aerial tour of
    Kïlauea volcano’s active lava flows with Sunshine Helicopters, landing beside a secluded Hilo
    waterfall for a private barbecue with KapohoKine Adventures, and discovering a remote black
    sand beach with Captain Zodiac Rafting Adventures.

After exploring the diversity of the island, the couples continue their dates with dinner
    and alone time at the Mauna Kea Beach Hotel, Hapuna Beach Prince Hotel and The Fairmont
    Orchid, Hawaii resorts on the legendary Kohala Coast, the sun-soaked northwest side of the
    island that was once a popular retreat for Hawaiian royalty.

A private oceanfront estate on the Kohala Coast provides the setting for what could be a
    life changing moment for Jillian as she makes her final decision.

http://www.visit.hawaii.org/media/do...lorette_BI.pdf