Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597629;
    That he's not going to Spain, he's not the guy in the tub in Hawaii. That he's the guy with the 'romance just wasn't there' thing.

Now it's him not holding the eternity band, but either Kiptyn or Ed.
    I'm VERRRRY confused? Can you explain in full again in case I missed it or am just being dense?

Quote Originally Posted by wgschlenker;3597660;
    I'm VERRRRY confused? Can you explain in full again in case I missed it or am just being dense?
    Some are saying it isn't Reid holding the eternity band.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597643;
    Oh, and I want to remind people that lisamill36 stated that Reid does propose.
    But lisamill also said that she doesn't know for sure who Jillian picks, that Reid hasn't seen Jillian since the show ended. And again, what does Reid propose? It is possible that Reid proposes that they date, go steady, whatever. I just can not see Reid, the Reid we have seen on TV, proposing marriage to Jillian when just a few days before he was cut because he was afraid to make a commitment to her. Now, if the producers had a major say in Reid coming back and told Reid what to do, then I could see him proposing.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597663;
    Some are saying it isn't Reid holding the eternity band.
    Yes, I got that much, but what does that have to do with Spain, the HI hottub, and the "performance" issues? I read a post a couple of pages back that made sense, and I think I remember it playing out like this as well: they panned up in the picture of reid holding the ring. He was holding it, they panned up, and showed his face. It was a gradual pan, so it's got to be his hand.

FORT Fogey

How could Reid not propose when Chris said in a recent preview" "One bachelor's return makes for the most surpising proposal ever." What would be surprising about Ed or Kip proposing?

Also, we're glossing over the screencaps from the preview some days ago showing Jillian distraught while still in her room at the Fairmont while she's dressed in her FRC gown. In some caps, she's twisting her hands at the window. In others, she is sitting in a chair in the room. Chris is there too. It's not all voiceovers, some are live comments.

While at the Fairmont, sitting in the chair, with tears in her eyes, you see and hear her say, "I don't know how my heart is going to hold up."

So, the visit to her hotel room is very important. It could be Reid coming with the non-engagement ring confessing he made a mistake by not telling her how he felt earlier. Or, it could be Ed coming to make a confession. Either way, I think Reid also shows up at the FRC to actually propose ...maybe with a real engagement ring (or get an answer if he proposed at her room).

Whether she rejects him and accepts Ed, or accepts Reid and rejects Ed, or accepts none of them we don't know. But I think Chris has made it clear that Reid actually proposes.

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3597634;
    What...

But Kip and Ed were both holding engagement rings in the SC-s of them in the limo...

OUt of curisoty, does it appear any of the other two - Kip and Ed - have been MIA? There were lots of rumours about Melissa and Jason and Jason and Molly and even Deanna and Jesse possibly being in the same place at the same time before the FRC was aired... but nada from any of this seasons guys... what gives?

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3597678;
    How could Reid not propose when Chris said in a recent preview" "One bachelor's return makes for the most surpising proposal ever." What would be surprising about Ed or Kip proposing?

Also, we're glossing over the screencaps from the preview some days ago showing Jillian distraught while still in her room at the Fairmont while she's dressed in her FRC gown. In some caps, she's twisting her hands at the window. In others, she is sitting in a chair in the room. Chris is there too. It's not all voiceovers, some are live comments.

While at the Fairmont, sitting in the chair, with tears in her eyes, you see and hear her say, "I don't know how my heart is going to hold up."

So, the visit to her hotel room is very important. It could be Reid coming with the non-engagement ring confessing he made a mistake by not telling her how he felt earlier. Or, it could be Ed coming to make a confession. Either way, I think Reid also shows up at the FRC to actually propose ...maybe with a real engagement ring (or get an answer if he proposed at her room).

Whether she rejects him and accepts Ed, or accepts Reid and rejects Ed, or accepts none of them we don't know. But I think Chris has made it clear that Reid actually proposes.

I agree with you and still think there is more drama then just Reid coming back...she states we will feel sorry for her and think how much more can this girl take??? Ohhh it's killing me we don't have any good clues this year!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3597688;
    OUt of curisoty, does it appear any of the other two - Kip and Ed - have been MIA? There were lots of rumours about Melissa and Jason and Jason and Molly and even Deanna and Jesse possibly being in the same place at the same time before the FRC was aired... but nada from any of this seasons guys... what gives?
    I think Ceaser has them all locked in the limo...driving around in circles

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3597678;

I am not sure about this whole proposal scenario...

but...

in the ABC press release this morning, they stated that there would be a "surprising confession" (or (insert adjective here) confession... don't remember exact wording)

and then a couple paragraphs down, it says something about at the very last minute one man has a shocking change of heart.

I personally think the confession is Reid. About the change of heart, well it's probably not Reid if he has just come back and is determined to be with Jill. This leaves it down to Kip and Ed.

Any takers on this one?
    REIDiculous - SALLY