Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Our we any closer to believing she chose a F1?

Or is it still don't have any idea if so this is one of the 1st seasons that Fort hasn't found out and boy is it tight lipped this season or what???

FORT Regular

I would think it is Reid holding the eternity band. They show the other two guys holding big honking engagement rings in the limo ride. Why would they have those and then switch to an enternity band? I wouldn't understand, but that would not be the first time! Lol!

I think this season has been clear as mud who is going to end up F1!!

Quote Originally Posted by nattyj21;3597547;
    I would think it is Reid holding the eternity band. They show the other two guys holding big honking engagement rings in the limo ride. Why would they have those and then switch to an enternity band? I wouldn't understand, but that would not be the first time! Lol!

I think this season has been clear as mud who is going to end up F1!!
    Yes, it's Reid holding the eternity band.

Just like with everything that would be a positive for Reid, it's not him or he's the one w/ the 'problem'.

mickaylal

Quote Originally Posted by martinanne;3597130;
    I don't know...maybe they're sitting on a bench out front of the house while she says goodbye to him? Before today, I was pretty sure hugging guy was Kip. But if the suit matches Ed...well I just don't think the height thing rules him out because they could be sitting down, or he could be standing on the walkway while she's standing higher on the platform.
    Nope I think its ED because of the pinstripes

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597520;
    So, someone else asks her to marry him right then and there?
    Where did you hear that someone asks her to marry him right then and there? Does Jillian get a proposal? Yes, I think that she does. Is it an engagement proposal? Possibly (not from Reid), possibly not (Reid could propose dating in the real world for a time and see how it goes). This could be like the "ring on a string" seasons.

After all that we have heard from Reid and about Reid (from Jillian) I do not think that he will propose marriage to her. I think that alot of folks are wanting it to be a so romantic love story and that Reid comes back, sweeps Jillian off her feet, proposes marriage with her family there to bless it and they live happily ever after. However, this is Fleiss that we are talking about. The same man who had poor Jeremy come back after promises were made to him that Deanna would be receptive to his proclamations of love. The same man who made Brad say that he was happy with his pick, couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops, that she was everything he was looking for.....when he picked no one. I think that some folks are letting their hearts think to much instead of their heads weighing in on the situation. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3597243;
    I keep reading about Jillian turning down Kip after he proposes to her. Does anyone really think that if Jillian has decided that Kip is her F2 that she will actually let him propose? After what all Deanna went through for letting Jason get down on his knee and propose only for her to say no to him? Really? If Kip proposes then Jillian will say yes. If Ed proposes then Jillian will say yes. Reid won't propose. The only way Jillian would turn down Ed or Kip's proposal is if she says no to marriage then but date and see about engagement later on.
    I've said repeatedly, if Kip is F2, I hope Jillian will give him the rejection speech before he can say anything. IIRC, that's what Trista did to Charlie, right?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

FORT Fanatic

Even if we don't have a SC of both Reid's face and ring together, if you slomo the clip frame by frame, I believe it is all one piece...when they pulll back and move to Reid's face, you can always see the railing behind, and that never changes as it would if it were spliced...it's Reid...IMO...

PressPass

If you go back and look at the video, they DO show Reid holding the eternity band ring. At first all you see is hands holding the ring, then they zoom out and Reid's the one holding it.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3597580;
    I've said repeatedly, if Kip is F2, I hope Jillian will give him the rejection speech before he can say anything. IIRC, that's what Trista did to Charlie, right?
    I really hope so.

If this show lets another man get down on one knee only to be rejected, honestly that is it for me. I can take if Ed is F1 even though I am not a fan. I can take Scary Dave and his Scariness, but really... letting a man get down on one knee to propose to you and getting him back up... sorry bud it's not you but BY THE WAY you're still amazing... that's too much for me. JMO
    Last edited by sallys; 07-21-2009 at 09:58 PM. Reason: missing a word
    REIDiculous - SALLY

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3597578;
    Where did you hear that someone asks her to marry him right then and there? Does Jillian get a proposal? Yes, I think that she does. Is it an engagement proposal? Possibly (not from Reid), possibly not (Reid could propose dating in the real world for a time and see how it goes). This could be like the "ring on a string" seasons.

After all that we have heard from Reid and about Reid (from Jillian) I do not think that he will propose marriage to her. I think that alot of folks are wanting it to be a so romantic love story and that Reid comes back, sweeps Jillian off her feet, proposes marriage with her family there to bless it and they live happily ever after. However, this is Fleiss that we are talking about. The same man who had poor Jeremy come back after promises were made to him that Deanna would be receptive to his proclamations of love. The same man who made Brad say that he was happy with his pick, couldn't wait to shout it from the rooftops, that she was everything he was looking for.....when he picked no one. I think that some folks are letting their hearts think to much instead of their heads weighing in on the situation. JMO
    The VO says that the guy that was so hard to let go gets down on his knee and asks her to marry him.

I say that's Reid and he does ask her to marry him.