Page 3 of 452 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3519511;
    We have caps of Kip on his LCD and then we have a cap of Ed at the same hotel as the FRC. So where does that leave Reid? No caps of him on Big Island.

Since I think it is Kip getting rejected at the FRC, I think that leaves Ed as F1. JMO
    But what if Ed is only on the Big Island because he is the person who comes to propose to her after she let him go and we just don't have any caps of Reid yet.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3519586;
    I dont think the tptb would havethe parents flown in just to have their son not be f1. tptb uses many tricks, but that to me, would be beyond tricks. That would be downright unfair. That is beyond extremes.
    Oh I think it's possible they'd go this far. After all they "allowed" (or scripted depending on how you look at it) Ed to leave in the first place, meaning he'd miss the HTD portion of the show. I think the producers would just say they were trying to even out the disadvantage Ed had by missing that part of the show so that Jillian could make the most informed decision. That being said it's just a rumor from one poster with no track record so who knows what it's worth.

Then again at this point I'm almost shocked that Fleiss and TPTB haven't done something where they take the F2 aside (on camera of course) and say to them: "OK here's the deal. You can take a chance on being chosen or you could opt out and agree to become our next Bachelor/B'ette. Take some time and think about whether you really think the connection's going to survive the test of time or whether there might be a better one out there." Of course it would be tacky and that's exactly why I'm almost surprised Fleiss hasn't tried it yet.

Anyway I don't put much stock in sticking around on this silly show so Ed leaving for a couple weeks from the show doesn't phase me. It's just a show. I'm preparing to roll my eyes at the DRAMA and the story TPTB sell us with Jillian & Ed but at the same time I think those 2 crazy kids might have something real that might have a chance in the real world, maybe. I like all the F3 so I'm guaranteed to be bummed & happy no matter what happens.

I'm not 100% understanding why people are saying that someone who was already rejected comes back and proposes. Is that exactly what was said in the previews? I thought Jillian had a VO where she said she woke up knowing who she was going to choose and being all ready to be engaged to that person but then the other guy poured his heart out and she needed some time to think it through. I thought that could've actually been in reference to the LCDs even but maybe it's an interrupted FRC I don't know. But was there something else that's making people thinking someone who's already rejected comes back and proposes?
    Last edited by cfck2222; 06-23-2009 at 02:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fiveboysin07;3519610;
    wasn't it rumored that Deanna's parents were flown in as well?
    yup, and Melissa's.

We have caps of Kip on his LCD and then we have a cap of Ed at the same hotel as the FRC. So where does that leave Reid? No caps of him on Big Island.

Since I think it is Kip getting rejected at the FRC, I think that leaves Ed as F1. JMO
    I don't remember the conclusive sc that placed Kip at the Big Island. The surfing pictures could be anywhere, couldn't they? Even Los Angeles?

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cfck2222;3519635;
    Anyway I don't put much stock in sticking around on this silly show so Ed leaving for a couple weeks from the show doesn't phase me. It's just a show. I'm preparing to roll my eyes at the DRAMA and the story TPTB sell us with Jillian & Ed but at the same time I think those 2 crazy kids might have something real that might have a chance in the real world, maybe. I like all the F3 so I'm guaranteed to be bummed & happy no matter what happens.

I'm not 100% understanding why people are saying that someone who was already rejected comes back and proposes. Is that exactly what was said in the previews? I thought Jillian had a VO where she said she woke up knowing who she was going to choose and being all ready to be engaged to that person but then the other guy poured his heart out and she needed some time to think it through. I thought that could've actually been in reference to the LCDs even but maybe it's an interrupted FRC I don't know. But was there something else that's making people thinking someone who's already rejected comes back and proposes?

Yep,I agree..answering both posts here..
    I think the DRAMA will be Kip proposing "earlier "in the day of the FRC,to throw that last Emotional twist/suspense in for Jilly and ED.
    I'm sure the producers prompted him to since they probably would have Known she was picking Ed at that point..

Also it helps the storyline for Kip of "being the guy who never got his heart broken"..now his proposal is rejected by Jilly and he IS heartbroken..

Wes F4
    Reid F3
    Kip F2
    Ed F1
    I'm thinking the "brilliant Ending" is Ed proposing.
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-23-2009 at 03:04 PM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3519640;
    yup, and Melissa's.
    Never heard a rumor that her parents flew into NZ. The story floating around I recall is that Jason "met them" in some way, talked to them before The FRC...and he did, by phone. But, rumors will always float around. Some turn our true, some not.

I think you are not taking into consideration that someone comes back. It's not like we have a cap of Ed's LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3519644;
    I don't remember the conclusive sc that placed Kip at the Big Island. The surfing pictures could be anywhere, couldn't they? Even Los Angeles?
    I think it was too cold in Encinitas at the time of Kip's HTD for what they're wearing on those SCs

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3519651;
    I think it was too cold in Encinitas at the time of Kip's HTD for what they're wearing on those SCs
    Thanks. Now, I'm getting really sad that Reid may be F3!

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3519657;
    Thanks. Now, I'm getting really sad that Reid may be F3!
    Me too Ducky.

I'm guessing the sc with Reid and Jill in the tub must the the FD then?