Page 2 of 452 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Do either of these compare to F2 guy? (And, is that top guy Kip? I don't know the SC's as well as you all do). I know there is a Rose Ceremony SC of Ed and Jillian out there, too, but I can't find it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?
    Once again this is what Jillian/MF want. Not what the viewers of the Bachelorettte want. Jillian had a connection with Ed from the beginning and we saw how upset she was when he left.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3519383;
    nwdouglass found the FRC location and wanted to have their post posted here =)

So I guess Reid is F3. Ed and Kip are F2.
    Great investigative work! And I agree Kip/Ed. Now, who finally gets the girl? leaning to Ed.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3519397;
    That would place Ed in the F3 - as he does not get a home town date - they would bring the parents to the islands and do it there.
    That what I think Capegal. It in no way is proof, imo, that he's f1, or even f2. Personally I think it would be more effective in producing DRAMA if he weren't one of the F2 in reality. Bringing the parents in would infer to the viewer that Ed was likely to be f1 and then she chooses someone else. tptb don't want us to guess the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3519511;
    We have caps of Kip on his LCD and then we have a cap of Ed at the same hotel as the FRC. So where does that leave Reid? No caps of him on Big Island.

Since I think it is Kip getting rejected at the FRC, I think that leaves Ed as F1. JMO
    Can you post those?

If they are the disputed volcano date and the brown shoes caps then I don't think there is definite proof - just what each person reads into the caps. IMO.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?
    Uh...me. He's tall, dark and handsome. Smart, funny and down to earth. And I don't think I am alone out there?????

Besides Jill is the one deciding; if she doesn't have an issue with his having to leave and come back, then why should anyone else? Her heart, her life, her choice. As for the other guys: you signed up for whatever ride they put you on.

I dont think the tptb would havethe parents flown in just to have their son not be f1. tptb uses many tricks, but that to me, would be beyond tricks. That would be downright unfair. That is beyond extremes.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3519580;
    Uh...me. He's tall, dark and handsome. Smart, funny and down to earth. And I don't think I am alone out there?????

Besides Jill is the one deciding; if she doesn't have an issue with his having to leave and come back, then why should anyone else? Her heart, her life, her choice. As for the other guys: you signed up for whatever ride they put you on.
    Here, here!!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3519586;
    I dont think the tptb would havethe parents flown in just to have their son not be f1. tptb uses many tricks, but that to me, would be beyond tricks. That would be downright unfair. That is beyond extremes.

wasn't it rumored that Deanna's parents were flown in as well?

If Ed is indeed F1, then he obviously covers a lot of ground in a short time.

I do remember CH saying at one point that JIllian reminded him of Trista, when Jillian has decided to move on, she moves on (he was speaking in reference to Edís departure).

I'm not saying its not possible, Ed is a great guy, but as Jillian herself stated, she hopes that Ed will never let work get in the way of love and you gotta beleive that she will have to change her mind or her view of him now to make him her F1, especially because the other dudes have stuck by her.