Page 19 of 452 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Lilstarrgazr;3522005;
    Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but I am hearing rumors of Jason coming back as well, to make a play for it. Knowing Jason, I'm sure he's sick of Molly by now, just as he got sick of Melissa. The grass is always greener on Canada's side, I suppose.
    Jason is still under contract to ABC.....I don't know the particulars of that contract, but if they say "jump" he says "how high". He and Molly were in Seattle this weekend...... go to jasonsplace.com

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3520176;
    I guess he may appeal to some - I thought he seemed very nice - but I couldn't get over the fact that he reminded me of Everybody Love's Raymond's brother - the cop.
    There's been commercials on for a new hospital drama that's going to be starting and the one doctor reminds me of Ed so much. I think it's a CBS show.

I like all of the F3, Reid is my personal fave, he has the kind of personality I like. But Jillian can't go wrong with whomever she chooses because all three are stable, adult, men with good heads on their shoulders. They all have strong lives in the real world and can provide a good life for themselves and their family.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521290;
    BROWN SUIT:

Dark hair (seen on preview, I think). Kip or Ed

BLUE SUIT:

I think this may be Reid. Fingers look like his. Or maybe it's Ed. Is this F1??
    I think the blue suite is actually the brown suit and that TPTB made the suit blue to trick everyone. Who would buy a suit that color of blue?

Quote Originally Posted by 1plus2more;3522181;
    I think the blue suite is actually the brown suit and that TPTB made the suit blue to trick everyone. Who would buy a suit that color of blue?
    That would help explain the brown shoes as well, making brown suit guy Ed. I agree, that after last season with Melissa's dress, we shouldn't trust any of the colors shown.

Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but I am hearing rumors of Jason coming back as well, to make a play for it. Knowing Jason, I'm sure he's sick of Molly by now, just as he got sick of Melissa. The grass is always greener on Canada's side, I suppose.
    Absolutely NOT - he is in a commtted relationship as far as TPTB are concerned and has been since the end of his show - no way - and seeing as Jillian and Jason are not in touch - uuummmmmmmmm nope
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3521482;
    Have we seen any convos of her talking to Ed about marriage and kids? Just wondering. Maybe we'll see this in the next episodes. It will be interesting if we also get to see her meet his parents.
    During their 1:1 date Ed said he wanted to be financially stable before he married and had a family. He said he was at that place now and that Jillian is the type of woman he is looking for and that they would be a good fit.

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3522211;
    During their 1:1 date Ed said he wanted to be financially stable before he married and had a family. He said he was at that place now and that Jillian is the type of woman he is looking for and that they would be a good fit.
    The only problem with that is, according to Bloomers source, he broke up with a long time girlfriend just a few months ago, somebody that he was discussing marriage with. Wouldn't he have been financially stable a few months ago? The breakup probably had more to it, but that sounded like it was his reason for not being married yet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3522224;
    The only problem with that is, according to Bloomers source, he broke up with a long time girlfriend just a few months ago, somebody that he was discussing marriage with. Wouldn't he have been financially stable a few months ago? The breakup probably had more to it, but that sounded like it was his reason for not being married yet.
    Didn't he form his start up a short time ago and contract with Microsoft as well? Could be a timing issue. And it may indicate that if his career has settled and he feels more economically secure than he did say 5-6 months ago, he could be ready. Maybe the girl just couldn't wait. Or maybe it was soemthing else. But a lot of guys want to be financially set before they commit,and I for one don't think it is such a bad thing

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HopelesRomantic;3521803;
    I am so glad you are defending him. I am so impressed with this guy's maturity. Man among mostly "boys" in my opinion. I think, based on his clean edit, he is very well liked by cast and crew. I am not sure why he is being written off on these boards. I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed, shocked people on these boards when the finale comes around because there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kiptyn is her F1.
    I'm with you - what show is everyone else watching?
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

If you go to Jason's Place you will see that Jason and Molly are doing just fine in the real world. They are together just about every weekend. If Jason comes back it will just to give Jill the support of a friend.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.