Page 18 of 452 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Since my original post was just a bunch of links, I thought I'd try to figure out how to post better pics of the FRC location. This is La Ikena O Komohana, a private vacation home located in The Bluffs of Mauna Kea Resort on the Big Island.

The stone path matches:

The decor matches, right down to the wood door off Jillian's right shoulder:

The infinity pool:

Ok, so imagine this. She has do doubts. F1 chosen, knows she's going to end the day engaged. F3 comes back, pleads case, regretfully sent away. F2 sent off with great tears. Anticipation of happiness with F1 to make this worth it. Great so far. Wait. Where is F1? What happens next? I can imagine someone trying to pitch this one to TPTB. There's a long way to go before this season is over.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521844;
    oh, this is a good theory I haven't heard yet. Maybe that's why she looks so stressed, wondering if she made the wrong choice, etc. All along Reid was giving his teeth a double-floss

Hilarious!!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nwdouglass;3521862;
    Since my original post was just a bunch of links, I thought I'd try to figure out how to post better pics of the FRC location. This is La Ikena O Komohana, a private vacation home located in The Bluffs of Mauna Kea Resort on the Big Island.

The stone path matches:

The decor matches, right down to the wood door off Jillian's right shoulder:

The infinity pool:
    Beautifully presented. You have located and matched the FRC down to a wood door. Well done!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Here is another possibility. I dont think it has been mentioned yet. I think only one guy proposes (probably kip), who is the F2. However I dont think Ed will propose, they have not spent enough time together, so maybe Ed is the F1 and she has to make a decision either to be engaged or just take a shot with Ed and get nothing out of it. I was really hoping that Reid and Kip would be the last 2 standing. This is just a thought, but i really cant see Ed proposing.

FORT Newbie

Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but I am hearing rumors of Jason coming back as well, to make a play for it. Knowing Jason, I'm sure he's sick of Molly by now, just as he got sick of Melissa. The grass is always greener on Canada's side, I suppose.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Lilstarrgazr;3522005;
    Don't know if this was mentioned yet, but I am hearing rumors of Jason coming back as well, to make a play for it. Knowing Jason, I'm sure he's sick of Molly by now, just as he got sick of Melissa. The grass is always greener on Canada's side, I suppose.

Like Deanna, Jason has had his 15+ minutes of fame. I hope we don't see him at all!!!!! He doesn't belong. JMO.

I'm not understanding how being called to work is "not being there for Jillian through thick and thin"?? I see it as a guy doing his duty...his first priority. Work. Why risk losing a job over a silly tv show, and maybe end up with neither?? Now that..would be what I call irresponsible. I commend Ed for going where he was needed. If he and Jillian have anything between them, she will not only understand this..but she will be there for him upon his return.
    I agree, Cheese Cakes..about the proposal. I think it's someone other than Ed, too. Someone she probably turns down.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;3522059;
    I'm not understanding how being called to work is "not being there for Jillian through thick and thin"?? I see it as a guy doing his duty...his first priority. Work. Why risk losing a job over a silly tv show, and maybe end up with neither?? Now that..would be what I call irresponsible. I commend Ed for going where he was needed. If he and Jillian have anything between them, she will not only understand this..but she will be there for him upon his return.
    If he is that serious about his work,then why did he even take time off at all? If he is not into taking a risk and if he could not make an 8 week commitment,then why did he even come.I heard that this job was fairly new so why did he even come on the show to begin with?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Just like others leaving their jobs to do this show..is why he did it too. It could happen to any of them. His called him back..and he went.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi