Page 17 of 452 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 4511

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #161
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    482

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3521371;
    It was in epi 4 which is the first Vancouver episode.
    Yeah, he said that about episode 4 which was actually the episode with Kip's 1:1 date. Confusing...

  2. #162
    FORT Fanatic CaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    416

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by G.G.;3521307;
    I'm thinking this has merit. If she knew a week before what she had to do (which could mean that she knew she couldn't choose either of the final 2) and does that (not choose anyone), then the last 5 min could very well be ring-dude proposing, and the whole outcome changing. I rather like this scenario from a plausibility standpoint. I've not analyzed any screencaps to support this...but it sounds logical.
    She also seems to be agonizing about making the right choice. I don't think that's scripted or fake.

  3. #163
    FORT Fanatic CaFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    416

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521323;
    to be honest I think that if she doesn't pick Ed, it won't be completely because of the leave/come back scenario. And if she does pick him, it hopefully won't mostly be because she thinks he proved his love by returning. Hopefully regardless of her decision (even though I'm cheering for Reid!), it'll truly be who she thinks she has the best connection with and who she sees herself marrying

    Have we seen any convos of her talking to Ed about marriage and kids? Just wondering. Maybe we'll see this in the next episodes. It will be interesting if we also get to see her meet his parents.

  4. #164
    Team Choca :) Luvvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,776

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by CaFan;3521482;
    Have we seen any convos of her talking to Ed about marriage and kids? Just wondering. Maybe we'll see this in the next episodes. It will be interesting if we also get to see her meet his parents.
    No, we haven't heard them talk about marriage from what I can remember. We have, however, heard him express how he wants to be stable and secure in order to provide for his family. I think it's safe to say he wants kids and they've talked about it from how much he values being a provider. I hope we get to see more of that though when he returns.

    ETA: In VOs he's talked about seeing himself married to Jillian and sharing a life with her. He knows it could be "great."
    Last edited by Luvvy; 06-24-2009 at 01:11 AM.

  5. #165
    Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    With My Thoughts
    Posts
    20,258

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3521076;
    I can see this being Kip too which sets him completely up as being the next Bachelor. He was on a radio show today and he seems to be loving the fan attention and very nice about it so I wouldn't be surprised. If this was the case, however, we have Ed on the BL in his blue suit and will be F1 with Reid being F3. I think this is the case also, although I'm hoping I'm wrong.
    Oh, dear, here I go into defensive mode regarding Kiptyn. He and the other director of the Switchfoot Bro-Am charity event, which is scheduled for this week and next weekend, were on the show to promote the event. He would have done the show whether he was on The Bachelorette or not. *sigh* I am going to defend him further and project that he has as much chance of being her F1 as either of the other two. I don't see him as being set-up as The. Next. Bachelor. I see Jake more in that role, or even Jesse if he weren't so young. Darn. I didn't want to have to defend any one of these guys, but Kiptyn has been written off and I do have a fondness for underdogs.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

  6. #166
    FORT Fan Marloon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    304

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Is it at all possible that F1 goes MIA for a bit when it's his time to appear at the FRC? There are so many shots of Jill looking agitated at the podium and she seems to be walking about an awful lot. It's almost as if she is searching for someone. Will they try to make it appear as if she has been left standing at the altar? That hasn't happened yet on this show, has it? Juat throwing some thoughts out there. Not speculating as to who plays what role yet.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

  7. #167
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    181

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3521423;
    I think someone who stays by her through thick and thin is important to Jill.
    Sure, but Jill is also a realist who understands the rationale for why he left...and he comes back, which I think is worth something. She's not so shortsighted as to see a guy who takes off to save his job after only knowing her for two weeks = someone who won't "stay by her through thick and thin".

  8. #168
    FORT Fan GRKmommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    249

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    It seems to me that if Jillian really feels strongly about Ed, him leaving and returning will just make her feel more for him. She could say to herself, "look, he realized that he loved me and came back." Absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    You just can't deny that hand on the heart shot of her. She looks like she has butterflies in her tummy. You can feel her excited by just looking at that shot.

  9. #169
    FORT Fan HopelesRomantic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Dallas suburb, TX
    Posts
    242

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3521572;
    Oh, dear, here I go into defensive mode regarding Kiptyn. He and the other director of the Switchfoot Bro-Am charity event, which is scheduled for this week and next weekend, were on the show to promote the event. He would have done the show whether he was on The Bachelorette or not. *sigh* I am going to defend him further and project that he has as much chance of being her F1 as either of the other two. I don't see him as being set-up as The. Next. Bachelor. I see Jake more in that role, or even Jesse if he weren't so young. Darn. I didn't want to have to defend any one of these guys, but Kiptyn has been written off and I do have a fondness for underdogs.
    I am so glad you are defending him. I am so impressed with this guy's maturity. Man among mostly "boys" in my opinion. I think, based on his clean edit, he is very well liked by cast and crew. I am not sure why he is being written off on these boards. I think there are going to be a lot of disappointed, shocked people on these boards when the finale comes around because there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Kiptyn is her F1.
    Last edited by HopelesRomantic; 06-24-2009 at 09:59 AM.

  10. #170
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by Marloon;3521730;
    Is it at all possible that F1 goes MIA for a bit when it's his time to appear at the FRC? There are so many shots of Jill looking agitated at the podium and she seems to be walking about an awful lot. It's almost as if she is searching for someone. Will they try to make it appear as if she has been left standing at the altar? That hasn't happened yet on this show, has it? Juat throwing some thoughts out there. Not speculating as to who plays what role yet.
    oh, this is a good theory I haven't heard yet. Maybe that's why she looks so stressed, wondering if she made the wrong choice, etc. All along Reid was giving his teeth a double-floss

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.