Page 16 of 452 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3520390;
    Maybe I'm wrong but I though he said that it started in the vancouver episode ?
    LOL........and I thought it was in reference to epi 6, that the love story was starting.........wouldn't that point to Reid??

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521279;
    I agree with your bolded section. To me, there isn't enough proof that Ed is F1.......there are no LCD sc's of him on the Big Island........just a sc of him coming back to Jill's door which can suggest that he was let go at F3 and him coming back to propose to Jill.
    He's not shown coming back to Jill's door. He is shown LEAVING his hotel room at the mauna kau.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521086;
    but she says the guy who was so hard to let go comes to her door to propose. If the F2 just proposed before she could dump him, wouldn't that be at the FRC outdoor area set up?
    I know but those are all VO and I think they are all spliced together to make it sound like someone she dumped came to her door and proposed. I don't think that's what happened at all but that's JMO.

ETA:I'm not 100% convinced that hugging pic is even at the FRC. It could be from the Spain RC. They could have put that in to make us think it's her dumping the F2 when it's not.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521330;
    LOL........and I thought it was in reference to epi 6, that the love story was starting.........wouldn't that point to Reid??
    It was in epi 4 which is the first Vancouver episode.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521212 View Post
    My point exactly.........I think the whole point of this journey, is to find out who will stand by her and stay the course instead of carrying on with with "his life" without her. I just don't see how Ed will be the final one when her other dudes have stayed the course and stood by her like she has said she wanted.
    But, if she really feels like Ed is the only one for her then it doesn't matter. She shouldn't pick a guy just because he "stayed by her side". She should pick him because she wants to be with him and nobody else!! Just like Reid said last night, you can work out the details, but you first have to fall in love. I think she's done that with Ed.
    Last edited by wendyrk; 06-23-2009 at 11:55 PM. Reason: typo

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by wendyrk;3521384;
    But, if she really feels like Ed is the only one for her then it doesn't matter. She shouldn't pick a guy just because he "stayed by her side". She should pick him because she wants to be with him and nobody else!! Just like Reid said last night, you can work out the details, but you first have to fall in love. I think she's done that with Ed.
    I think someone who stays by her through thick and thin is important to Jill.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3521358;
    I know but those are all VO and I think they are all spliced together to make it sound like someone she dumped came to her door and proposed. I don't think that's what happened at all but that's JMO.

ETA:I'm not 100% convinced that hugging pic is even at the FRC. It could be from the Spain RC. They could have put that in to make us think it's her dumping the F2 when it's not.
    I actually think it's the F3 ceremony... and it's Kiptyn she's letting go. Her hair style give it away that it's not the same as the FRC.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3521323;
    to be honest I think that if she doesn't pick Ed, it won't be completely because of the leave/come back scenario. And if she does pick him, it hopefully won't mostly be because she thinks he proved his love by returning. Hopefully regardless of her decision (even though I'm cheering for Reid!), it'll truly be who she thinks she has the best connection with and who she sees herself marrying

I agree wholeheartedly!

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3521423;
    Especially given that her father stuck by her mother during her battle with depression.That was a long battle.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by restlessheart;3521423;
    That is very true, and to me, Ed is one guy that hasn't done that.