Page 15 of 452 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3519692;
    ladies, but didn't CH say that like Trista, once Jill's mind is made up, she sticks with it? (he was refering to moving on from Ed if I remember correctly).

IDK, I'm just not conviced that she will make Ed F1 after everything.
    I agree with your bolded section. To me, there isn't enough proof that Ed is F1.......there are no LCD sc's of him on the Big Island........just a sc of him coming back to Jill's door which can suggest that he was let go at F3 and him coming back to propose to Jill.

BROWN SUIT:

Dark hair (seen on preview, I think). Kip or Ed

BLUE SUIT:

I think this may be Reid. Fingers look like his. Or maybe it's Ed. Is this F1??
    Last edited by nutty1; 06-23-2009 at 11:36 PM.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3521019;
    I reviewed (and reviewed) the Brown Suit Guy, and it really looks like Michael to me. He's certainly worn boots before.
    The guy wearing a brown suit is wearing black shoes.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521290;
    BROWN SUIT:

BLUE SUIT:

Brown suit is too short in the legs for Ed. And I think Ed has a blue suit which somebody matched to his brown tie shoes.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3521290;
    BROWN SUIT:

BLUE SUIT:

Re: the sad pic. when you watch it on TV, his hair is darker than Jillians. so it can't be Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521279;
    I agree with your bolded section. To me, there isn't enough proof that Ed is F1.......there are no LCD sc's of him on the Big Island........just a sc of him coming back to Jill's door which can suggest that he was let go at F3 and him coming back to propose to Jill.
    I don't think there's enough proof either, but what makes me lean toward him now is his s/l. Will Jillian take him back after everything? It creates doubt and suspense which is what Fleiss wants.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?

I know this probably isn't the place to answer this question but since it was asked here I'll take a chance and answer it here. I personally would pick Ed over Kip and Reid both. And if Jillian would hold the whole Ed leaving thing against him, then he would be better off without her, because obviously that would be a spoiled, selfish brat that would not be there for real life. That as long as things goes her way and as long as everybody is kissing her butt then she's good, but if real life gets in the way then she'll pout and hold it against him. I'm hoping she's not the type to be that selfish.

FORT Fan

so if there are only two guys in suits, that means Kip/Ed final 2?

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3520437;
    Maybe she rejects both the F2's and we think that's that, then the ring-bearing guy sweeps in at the last (5) minute.
    I'm thinking this has merit. If she knew a week before what she had to do (which could mean that she knew she couldn't choose either of the final 2) and does that (not choose anyone), then the last 5 min could very well be ring-dude proposing, and the whole outcome changing. I rather like this scenario from a plausibility standpoint. I've not analyzed any screencaps to support this...but it sounds logical.

Quote Originally Posted by outoflurkdom;3521299;
    I know this probably isn't the place to answer this question but since it was asked here I'll take a chance and answer it here. I personally would pick Ed over Kip and Reid both. And if Jillian would hold the whole Ed leaving thing against him, then he would be better off without her, because obviously that would be a spoiled, selfish brat that would not be there for real life. That as long as things goes her way and as long as everybody is kissing her butt then she's good, but if real life gets in the way then she'll pout and hold it against him. I'm hoping she's not the type to be that selfish.
    to be honest I think that if she doesn't pick Ed, it won't be completely because of the leave/come back scenario. And if she does pick him, it hopefully won't mostly be because she thinks he proved his love by returning. Hopefully regardless of her decision (even though I'm cheering for Reid!), it'll truly be who she thinks she has the best connection with and who she sees herself marrying