Page 14 of 452 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3521062;
    The only thing my gut is telling me is that Kip is F2 and he also proposes to her. She says no and he *finally* gets his heart broken. It just makes perfect sense. I don't think it's as complicated as we are making it. I think she lets F3 go and yes it upsets her but she does it. I think she has her final 2 guys and she knows who her F1 is. Kip is her F2 guy and she is all prepared to dump him when he jumps the gun and proposes to her before she can dump him. At that point, she stops everything and goes back to her room (talks to Chris) to think about it and make sure she is making the right decision since Kip proposed. After thinking about it she decides she make the right decision and goes with her original F1 choice. WHO that is, I don't know if it's Ed or Reid. I am totally confused. LOL. I keep changing my mind. I am 90% sure that Kip will be F2 though and he will be the one who proposes and confuses her. I don't think it has anything to do with the F3 guy.
    The guy with the dark hair in a dark suit (brown/blue/grey based on lighting) is f2 since she is sad and seems to be giving him a goodbye hug.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3521088;
    The guy with the dark hair in a dark suit (brown/blue/grey based on lighting) is f2 since she is sad and seems to be giving him a goodbye hug.
    And that seems almost too obvious to me. Would Fleiss make it that easy for us to figure that out?

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;3521149;
    And that seems almost too obvious to me. Would Fleiss make it that easy for us to figure that out?
    No, he wouldn't. But that isn't the whole story. Fleiss perhaps feels like he can show us that b/c he knows that Kip will propose and that will create doubt. We think we have it figured out, but wait, Jillian actually considers Kip's proposal and doesn't make a decision or we will be lead to believe she changes her mind and chooses Kip. It's not that obvious at all, therefore we have the twist.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3519622;
    If Ed is indeed F1, then he obviously covers a lot of ground in a short time.

I do remember CH saying at one point that JIllian reminded him of Trista, when Jillian has decided to move on, she moves on (he was speaking in reference to Edís departure).

I'm not saying its not possible, Ed is a great guy, but as Jillian herself stated, she hopes that Ed will never let work get in the way of love and you gotta beleive that she will have to change her mind or her view of him now to make him her F1, especially because the other dudes have stuck by her.

My point exactly.........I think the whole point of this journey, is to find out who will stand by her and stay the course instead of carrying on with with "his life" without her. I just don't see how Ed will be the final one when her other dudes have stayed the course and stood by her like she has said she wanted.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by deedreamer;3519629;
    But what if Ed is only on the Big Island because he is the person who comes to propose to her after she let him go and we just don't have any caps of Reid yet.
    Isn't the sc of Jill and Reid on the lava cliff overlooking the ocean from the Big Island??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521215;
    Isn't the sc of Jill and Reid on the lava cliff overlooking the ocean from the Big Island??
    To me it looks like Maui.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3521215;
    To some people it looks like Maui, to others like Big Island. We still have squat to work with (maybe less than squat at this point). I think that Fleiss and company are loving this, finally pulling something over on the ones that study and pinpoint the SCs. Fleiss is an evil, evil man! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3520487;
    Except, she has said in interviews that she knew exactly what she needed to do and made her choice almost a week before her FRC. She said that choice wasn't hard. How this plays into the twist at the finale I have no idea.
    If she knew she needed to not pick either, she could have known that a week before.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pattycake92;3519677;
    Ed is staying at a hotel next door to frc. He's not just visiting. He has an actual room there. He is def. in the final 2. Yay!!!!!!!
    Just a question, do we have proof that he is staying in the hotel and not visiting.......... I feel that he might be coming back to propose after being let go at the final 3.

Also, what sc's do we have for his LCD.

Quote Originally Posted by sclilred1;3521239;
    I think that Fleiss and company are loving this, finally pulling something over on the ones that study and pinpoint the SCs. Fleiss is an evil, evil man! LOL
    Fleiss is definitely loving the fact the he is stumping the sluthers so well.You know he is really proud of himself.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl