Page 13 of 452 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

I'm confused! Wasn't the light pink dress cap supposed to be a "fake" FRC done for promotional purposes? Why is it now believed to be the real FRC?
    Same dress, two different places? Looks like they took fake FRC pics in spain for promo purposes, then she wears the same dress in HI for the real FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Flori da;3520810;
    I'm confused! Wasn't the light pink dress cap supposed to be a "fake" FRC done for promotional purposes? Why is it now believed to be the real FRC? Couldn't it be that originally this was the FRC, then the drama happens, the show ends with a confused Jillian, she spends more time with the guys and the real FRC happens later, but no caps of it yet? The original FRC caps in the pink dress were then explained away as just promotional shots.
    There are two "FRC" SCs (actually more than two but two different places) with the same dress in both. Below are the two to show you what I mean. Same dress for both, one in Spain the other in Hawaii.

Fake FRC ~

Real FRC ~

I reviewed (and reviewed) the Brown Suit Guy, and it really looks like Michael to me. He's certainly worn boots before.

Quote Originally Posted by Jo777;3521019;
    I reviewed (and reviewed) the Brown Suit Guy, and it really looks like Michael to me. He's certainly worn boots before.
    So now the list of guys wearing brown boots/shoes is Wes, Kip, Jake, Ed, and now Michael. Sounds like we really will not be figuring this one out without more information to go on.

The only thing my gut is telling me is that Kip is F2 and he also proposes to her. She says no and he *finally* gets his heart broken. It just makes perfect sense. I don't think it's as complicated as we are making it. I think she lets F3 go and yes it upsets her but she does it. I think she has her final 2 guys and she knows who her F1 is. Kip is her F2 guy and she is all prepared to dump him when he jumps the gun and proposes to her before she can dump him. At that point, she stops everything and goes back to her room (talks to Chris) to think about it and make sure she is making the right decision since Kip proposed. After thinking about it she decides she make the right decision and goes with her original F1 choice. WHO that is, I don't know if it's Ed or Reid. I am totally confused. LOL. I keep changing my mind. I am 90% sure that Kip will be F2 though and he will be the one who proposes and confuses her. I don't think it has anything to do with the F3 guy.

Quote Originally Posted by n2shabbychic;3521062;
    The only thing my gut is telling me is that Kip is F2 and he also proposes to her. She says no and he *finally* gets his heart broken. It just makes perfect sense. I don't think it's as complicated as we are making it. I think she lets F3 go and yes it upsets her but she does it. I think she has her final 2 guys and she knows who her F1 is. Kip is her F2 guy and she is all prepared to dump him when he jumps the gun and proposes to her before she can dump him. At that point, she stops everything and goes back to her room (talks to Chris) to think about it and make sure she is making the right decision since Kip proposed. After thinking about it she decides she make the right decision and goes with her original F1 choice. WHO that is, I don't know if it's Ed or Reid. I am totally confused. LOL. I keep changing my mind. I am 90% sure that Kip will be F2 though and he will be the one who proposes and confuses her. I don't think it has anything to do with the F3 guy.
    I can see this being Kip too which sets him completely up as being the next Bachelor. He was on a radio show today and he seems to be loving the fan attention and very nice about it so I wouldn't be surprised. If this was the case, however, we have Ed on the BL in his blue suit and will be F1 with Reid being F3. I think this is the case also, although I'm hoping I'm wrong.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3520521;
    Only Ed near the hotel room. And who is walking down the hall with those rails - isn't that the Big Island?

Do we have any definite caps of the Big Island for dates?? Maybe just the FRC was there, no dates! Hmmmm?
    Since they had Spain and HI I doubt they had LCD again. She said she knew a week earlier which means the end of FD in HI. Once she sent f3 she knew who she chose.

There were also earlier reports she spent two days with family in HI, which leaves time to for f2 to meet her family and the FRC. With no HTD, will Jillian pick Ed as f1? It mattered to her to meet the other families to see if she how she would fit with the families.

There is no proof yet that Ed's family met her in HI and only 2 of f3 were in Big Island. Two may have gotten roses but maybe PTB brought f3 back to the Big Island to add to the last minute drama, so all three could end up being there. By not releasing enough SCs they keep us assuming and sometimes guessing.

The story of someone sent away coming to propose could be f3 not f2 guy. I don't believe Kip wll be someone to go back to propose right after being rejected based on his character portrayed so far.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by akacarlton;3520718;
    I think it's Reid because seriously how many times can one person come back on this season? Producers aren't going to to overplay that card IMO.
    Agreed. They won't have Ed leave and come back twice, that would be bad scripting

I've yet to see the sort of attachment to her on his part that would justify her getting a proposal but there is still time ... HTD, Spain, Maui ... the entire season is (alas) still AHEAD of us. It's taking flippin' forever to weed out the Also Ran's, don't you think!

but she says the guy who was so hard to let go comes to her door to propose. If the F2 just proposed before she could dump him, wouldn't that be at the FRC outdoor area set up?