Page 12 of 452 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520690;
    Someone coming to her door to do this as opposed to the FRC area outside also leads me to believe it's the F3 person. ANd F3 person going to Big Island to "crash" FRC day means all 3 final guys go to Big Island in some fashion. And since at this point we have no conclusive evidence of any LCD dates on Big Island, or who gets cut at F3, we can't really say "who comes back" right now. I personally think it'll be Ed, she'll feel bad cutting him after he "returns" for her and probably pours his heart out
    I think it's Reid because seriously how many times can one person come back on this season? Producers aren't going to to overplay that card IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by akacarlton;3520718;
    I think it's Reid because seriously how many times can one person come back on this season? Producers aren't going to to overplay that card IMO.
    well if Ed is their only puppet left! I really don't see her cutting Reid at F3. Maybe Kip then.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520690;
    Someone coming to her door to do this as opposed to the FRC area outside also leads me to believe it's the F3 person. ANd F3 person going to Big Island to "crash" FRC day means all 3 final guys go to Big Island in some fashion. And since at this point we have no conclusive evidence of any LCD dates on Big Island, or who gets cut at F3, we can't really say "who comes back" right now. I personally think it'll be Ed, she'll feel bad cutting him after he "returns" for her and probably pours his heart out
    I think the vos' are spliced..personally
    I don't think Ed leaves,comes back,gets cut,comes back,gets rejected...

Just do not see that at all by what we know so far today..

I think Kip proposes earlier during the day of the FRC(trumps Ed to it,my bet it was producer proding since they KNEW she was picking ED) and that is what she is talking about in the vo about" knowing when she woke up who she would chose" ....but then "owing it to herself to give it some thought' about Kip's early proposal before the FRC..

Kip will be rejected and have his heart broken...."never has before "storyline..

I think Ed proposes..but it's at the very End..
    last five minutes..
    Last edited by goldie2; 06-23-2009 at 09:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironcat;3520713;
    I can see the Jeffrey Dean Morgan comparison, but for me Ed is totally missing the sex appeal that JDM oozes and just comes across like JDM's dorky little brother.
    jeffrey dean morgan has about 100x more testosterone but yeah ED could be his 3rd cousin twice removed....lol........i was thinking ED was more like Ross from friends.....love geek style!!!!
    TEAM ED

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520725;
    well if Ed is their only puppet left! I really don't see her cutting Reid at F3. Maybe Kip then.
    I can but cause the F2 never really have a bad edit or anything that bad said about them. Charlie or Ryan were never called neurotic by the host of the show. I like Reid and was originally all for him but I just don't see him getting past F3 anymore. I think either Kip is going to propose early(since he was never a go getter, this would be a change for him) or Reid is the guy who wasn't intimately there if thats not Wes in Spain and he is F3 but comes back and proposes. He always second guesses himself when it comes to kissing her.

I'm confused! Wasn't the light pink dress cap supposed to be a "fake" FRC done for promotional purposes? Why is it now believed to be the real FRC? Couldn't it be that originally this was the FRC, then the drama happens, the show ends with a confused Jillian, she spends more time with the guys and the real FRC happens later, but no caps of it yet? The original FRC caps in the pink dress were then explained away as just promotional shots.

FORT Regular

Is it possible that it's Jake that returns? That's who I thought of when I saw the cowboy boots.

Quote Originally Posted by Paulas;3520865;
    Is it possible that it's Jake that returns? That's who I thought of when I saw the cowboy boots.
    Jake returns next week, at Wes's HTD. Once is enough! Poor guy - it's humiliating enough!
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

FORT Regular

I can't picture Ed, Kip or Reid having those boots on.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?
    Regardless of who "stuck it out", it makes no difference if the stickee's are not doing it for her. IMO