Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Notice too that you can now see the rose to the far right behind Jillian

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3576171;
    For days we have thought the Hugging guy was Kip, because of the color? We always assumed it's a "Good-bye".
    Now, why do we think the Reid is the Huggee, because he's in the brown suit? Any other proof? Such as hairline, etc?
    i was never sure who it was...but the look on her face hugging the brown suit guy is a look of "i'm so sorry i feel so bad" ...kind of look...it hasn't changed for me..the first thing you do when you really feel bad for someone you frown..she has that slight frown...

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3576272;
    Disagree - I think she looks appropriately serious, as if she is truly listening to him.
    I'm not saying she's unhappy. I'm just saying that she doesn't look "happy," as we previously thought when we saw the pictures in their smaller versions.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3576270;
    yeah, why is the bridge wet? That's a little weird, don't you think? The sky in the picture with Ed does look a bit darker than the picture with Kip. However, the last picture of jillian with her hand on her heart looks lighter also.
    Rain showers could account for making the sky look darker even though the hour was earlier, although I guess the numbers don't lie. Maybe the Kona weather for May 24 would give some clues.
    Last edited by Montanafan; 07-15-2009 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3576269;
    Did anyone check out the HI-RES shots Soleil posted? Jillian doesn't look "happy" with Ed...
    Have to agree...personally I think her hand over her heart is Kip...the shadows seem to match better(here we go with the shadows)..I think Ed comes last seems later in the day...again shadows...the pic of her & CH seem to be as if they are seeing someone...even CH is smiling almost laughing...not his usual let's go to the podium face....does anyone have a large scale picture of where the FRC is taking place to see what other architecture is there to place that pic?

I am wondering if she rejects both at the "bridge" that her & CH walk into somewhere else that Reid is standing and that is the look on their faces? *Brilliant*

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3576202;
    but the one alone is from the day before...promo shot?
    No--the # sequence puts it after the shots with each of the two guys. The "full caption" says may 23, but I think that's deliberate obfuscation.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3576010;
    maybe he breaks her heart again instead of proposing? This is all SO confusing. She does look extremely happy with Ed. Then again, the FRC pics they release are usually pretty misleading (I think we had one of Deanna kissing Jason her season, which convinced me she picked him despite the sequence numbers of the photos!)
    Just had a thought! I thought it was odd when Ed walked up to Jillian when she was sitting on the bench crying after she sent Reid away.

Could it be that after seeing her so upset, he might use that as an excuse that her feelings may be stronger for Reid and therefore not choose to propose which plays into the (rumor)theory that he didn't want to be f1 . It might be a wild theory, but why not? This season has been weird as it is in many ways.

DEW
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3576270;
    yeah, why is the bridge wet? That's a little weird, don't you think? The sky in the picture with Ed does look a bit darker than the picture with Kip. However, the last picture of jillian with her hand on her heart looks lighter also.

The deck where Jillian is standing is dry in the picture with Kip, wet with Ed, and dry with some wet spots when she is standing with her hand on her heart. The bridge, or walkway, looks wet in all pictures. Does this mean anything or do they just wet it down so it looks shiny in the pictures like they did in the meet and greet?

Quote Originally Posted by Love-this-show;3576049;
    Thank you! That's looking 95% Reid b/c we used to think that was Kiptyn in terms of leg length, but now that Kiptyn is Mr. Blue Suit and Reid is similar Ht.
    Could this be a look of relief - tears of joy so to speak? Is this a hug hello or a hug good-bye?

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3576218;
    that's possible...chopstickchick....i 'm just trying to play this out with brown suit guy in the mix....he's walking through the airport to make us believe he indeed went home...he has a brown suit on...goes to see jillian on the day of the FRC..she's dressed and ready to go...knock on the door...that dreaded knock on the door! and there's Ried...brown suit guy? ...
    I thought we had matched that tile to the hotel on Big Island? I could be wrong