Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3576228;
    Of course people want to see what they want and maybe because it's obvious that Kip doesn't win people saw something else than they are now. At any rate, I don't think they would show dumping Reid twice. That's the biggest question right now since we know he's coming back, it's just a matter of whether or not he's chosen. They wouldn't show him get heartbroken again.
    they showed Jeremy get heartbroken twice...

Didn't she put her hand on her chest like that at the RC where Ed returned?

When you edit a photo and save it to your camera, it has a later number, even if it was taken earlier, but that still doesn't explain why the date is a whole day before.

Oh GAWD! here come all the shadow analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3576228;
    Of course people want to see what they want and maybe because it's obvious that Kip doesn't win people saw something else than they are now. At any rate, I don't think they would show dumping Reid twice. That's the biggest question right now since we know he's coming back, it's just a matter of whether or not he's chosen. They wouldn't show him get heartbroken again.
    But you know what TPTB is capable of, right?
    Jason proposed to Deanna even though he was not F1, Melissa was dumped in front of millions of viewers....
    TPTB only wants shock value to bring in viewers. Sadly, they have showed Reid to be such a likable guy so people would turn in, hoping to see him once more.

I don't know if Jillian will take him back or not, I am just saying after last season, I don't think there's nothing TPTB wouldn't do for the sake of ratings.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3576240;
    The one thing I've never seen "monkeyed around with" is the sequence of numbers on the MediaNet photos. Not to say it isn't possible, but they've never renumbered them before. That puts Kip first, then Ed, then Jillian waiting on the submarine to emerge from the pool with her One True Love.
    That's what I thought too, but aren't the numbers off for the F3-F2 ceremony? I was looking over them, and it jumps from the 50s and 60s (giving out roses and saying goodbye to Reid) to the 80s with solo shots of Kip and Ed sans roses, to 107 with her with the picture frames, to 139 with all three guys without a rose, to 197 and 261 being just her and the F2.

I can't make heads or tails of any of this, myself.

Did anyone check out the HI-RES shots Soleil posted? Jillian doesn't look "happy" with Ed...
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3576239;
    me either...but you know what? that dock or bridge looks wet in one of those pics? and it sorta looks odd now that i look at it..that you can see Ed and Jillian's reflection in the water? or is it just me
    yeah, why is the bridge wet? That's a little weird, don't you think? The sky in the picture with Ed does look a bit darker than the picture with Kip. However, the last picture of jillian with her hand on her heart looks lighter also.

Oh my goodness Soleil....you just hit the jackpot with those LARGE photos! Thank you so much! =)

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3576269;
    Did anyone check out the HI-RES shots Soleil posted? Jillian doesn't look "happy" with Ed...
    Disagree - I think she looks appropriately serious, as if she is truly listening to him.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3576242;
    So who is the guy in the blue suit and brown boots walking at the Mauna Kea and holding the engagement ring? Is that Kip? Can you tell if his shoes are brown in the FRC pic?

I agree the photo numbers show Kip is F2 and Ed is F1. (They worked the same way during the past two seasons, I remember checking them at the time and that Jason's were lower numbers than Jesse's and same for Molly and Melissa.)

I'm not sure who the brown suit guy is or if he goes to the FRC. The photo we have of him is walking on the speckled floor someone tracked to the Mauna Kea. Would they put more than one guy up there? We seem to have Ed in room 327?

When I posted the hugging photos showing the hairlines a few weeks ago suggesting it looked like Reid, almost everyone responded they thought it was Kip. (See post #4800 of screen cap discussion thread (p 48)for comparisons between hugging guy, Kip and Reid)

From the splicing of the previews, can we even be sure someone came to her room to propose? I don't think so. The Episode 7 preview said:

In the later preview, they took out the "comes to the door."

So someone other than her F1 (which we now know is Ed) proposes. And it's a proposal she wasn't expecting-- if it was Kip, she wouldn't need more time to think, she had already decided between Kip and Ed by that morning. She would have just said no.

Which means Reid proposes, but does he do it at the FRC where he becomes the five minute twist, or earlier and get rejected?

I can't see anything that could be a funny, special or brilliant twist in Ed proposing in the last five minutes. It has to be that she rejects both Ed and Kip, cries about making the wrong decision, and then is told to go back out across the plank, she has another visitor. And it's Reid. Finally giving her what she wants. And he's not just sloppy seconds because she turned the other two down.

Only thing that doesn't fit: Who is the hugging guy? If it's not a brown suit, but a dark blue one, it could be Kip. That's what everyone thought based on the hairlines.
    yeah it's confusing when Reid comes exactly. And the part about the brilliant ending...but really could she accept a proposal on that short notice after spending extra time with Kip and Ed AND having them meet her parents...she would have to like Reid a lot more than Ed and Kip to do that...I am not sure if that is true cuz after all she did let Reid go...it wasn't like he left on his own or acted like he wanted to leave (like Graham from DeAnna's season)...Jill chose to let him go...the only thing I can think of in her accepting Reid's proposal that same day is if she misses him so much and can't stop thinking of him while with the other two guys and realizes she loves Reid more.