Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3576192;
    But when it was thought that this was Kip (hugging guy), it was thought of as a goodbye hug, right? Isn't that what people were thinking? I did.
    Of course people want to see what they want and maybe because it's obvious that Kip doesn't win people saw something else than they are now. At any rate, I don't think they would show dumping Reid twice. That's the biggest question right now since we know he's coming back, it's just a matter of whether or not he's chosen. They wouldn't show him get heartbroken again.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3576215;
    Thank you Sanlee. I was about to ask the same thing. When everyone thought this was Kip, it was a goodbye hug and that Jillian didn't look that sad. Sorry, I don't get this. I still don't think Kip should be counted out yet
    JINX!
    Looks like we were posting at the same time!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3576206;

If that shot that says it was taken on the 23rd was actually taken on the 24th and the reflections and light match, then that picture was taken after Ed as the number is higher.

I am not as good at looking at the light and reflections, but I am not sure that the trees are as dark in that solo picture of Jillian with her hand to her chest as they are in Ed's picture. They look more between the trees in Kip's picture and Ed's, but then the numbers don't work.
    me either...but you know what? that dock or bridge looks wet in one of those pics? and it sorta looks odd now that i look at it..that you can see Ed and Jillian's reflection in the water? or is it just me

The one thing I've never seen "monkeyed around with" is the sequence of numbers on the MediaNet photos. Not to say it isn't possible, but they've never renumbered them before. That puts Kip first, then Ed, then Jillian waiting on the submarine to emerge from the pool with her One True Love.
    Wherever she went, including here, it was against her better judgment. --Dorothy Parker

FORT Fogey

So who is the guy in the blue suit and brown boots walking at the Mauna Kea and holding the engagement ring? Is that Kip? Can you tell if his shoes are brown in the FRC pic?

I agree the photo numbers show Kip is F2 and Ed is F1. (They worked the same way during the past two seasons, I remember checking them at the time and that Jason's were lower numbers than Jesse's and same for Molly and Melissa.)

I'm not sure who the brown suit guy is or if he goes to the FRC. The photo we have of him is walking on the speckled floor someone tracked to the Mauna Kea. Would they put more than one guy up there? We seem to have Ed in room 327?

When I posted the hugging photos showing the hairlines a few weeks ago suggesting it looked like Reid, almost everyone responded they thought it was Kip. (See post #4800 of screen cap discussion thread (p 48)for comparisons between hugging guy, Kip and Reid)

From the splicing of the previews, can we even be sure someone came to her room to propose? I don't think so. The Episode 7 preview said:

"When I woke up this morning, I was very sure that I was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was gonna be with and I was so excited. And then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet...He got down on one knee to propose...And I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this...I just hope I'm making the right decision today."
    In the later preview, they took out the "comes to the door."

So someone other than her F1 (which we now know is Ed) proposes. And it's a proposal she wasn't expecting-- if it was Kip, she wouldn't need more time to think, she had already decided between Kip and Ed by that morning. She would have just said no.

Which means Reid proposes, but does he do it at the FRC where he becomes the five minute twist, or earlier and get rejected?

I can't see anything that could be a funny, special or brilliant twist in Ed proposing in the last five minutes. It has to be that she rejects both Ed and Kip, cries about making the wrong decision, and then is told to go back out across the plank, she has another visitor. And it's Reid. Finally giving her what she wants. And he's not just sloppy seconds because she turned the other two down.

Only thing that doesn't fit: Who is the hugging guy? If it's not a brown suit, but a dark blue one, it could be Kip. That's what everyone thought based on the hairlines.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3576218;
    that's possible...chopstickchick....i 'm just trying to play this out with brown suit guy in the mix....he's walking through the airport to make us believe he indeed went home...he has a brown suit on...goes to see jillian on the day of the FRC..she's dressed and ready to go...knock on the door...that dreaded knock on the door! and there's Ried...brown suit guy? ...
    but would Reid be stupid to come right on that day and right when she's dressed...wouldn't he want her to have more time to think about it and come earlier....or maybe he thinks it will be enough for her to at least postpone the FRC and think about his proposal.

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3576232;
    JINX!
    Looks like we were posting at the same time!
    looks like it!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3576240;
    The one thing I've never seen "monkeyed around with" is the sequence of numbers on the MediaNet photos. Not to say it isn't possible, but they've never renumbered them before. That puts Kip first, then Ed, then Jillian waiting on the submarine to emerge from the pool with her One True Love.
    Me neither, and I studied them plenty the past two seasons. I think you are exactly right.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3576240;
    Defiantley have to agree on this one. I have always found sequence numbers to accurate which really makes me wonder while she is standing up there all alone..... Makes no sense if she supposedly picks someone that day.. JMO ofcourse

Thank you Sanlee. I was about to ask the same thing. When everyone thought this was Kip, it was a goodbye hug and that Jillian didn't look that sad. Sorry, I don't get this. I still don't think Kip should be counted out yet

OH, Sweet Sanlee, I know I love you for a reason: This is exactly what I am thinking!
    Thanks ladies....love ya'll too! =)

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3576228;
    Of course people want to see what they want and maybe because it's obvious that Kip doesn't win people saw something else than they are now. At any rate, I don't think they would show dumping Reid twice. That's the biggest question right now since we know he's coming back, it's just a matter of whether or not he's chosen. They wouldn't show him get heartbroken again.
    I always thought that whoever that guy was, he was being let go only because of the fact that her eyes look sad and she looks to have been crying maybe? I guess since I think Reid is still her Final 1 and this pic may be of him, this is not a goodbye hug anymore. lol =/