Page 11 of 452 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3520412;
    There is one interview Jillian gave in which she referenced the finale that nags at me a bit. She indicated something along the lines that the viewers may not be sure she chose ONE person or anyone for that matter and that we'd have to wait for the last 5 minutes for it all to make sense - but it was brilliant. What does she mean? Does it appear to the viewer that she chose more than one person or that perhaps she chose no one? Some have suggested that F2 simply proposes prematurely (prior to FRC) and she needs to deliberate before answering.

I still think somehow/someway the F3 plays into the this somehow.

I am also of the opinion that if Ed is the F3, then this was scripted from the beginning.
    I have been thinking about this too. These are Jillians words in the VO the day of the FRC,
    "When I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited. And then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet. He got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this."
    I think it is the F3 performance problem guy, which appears to be Reid, that comes back. That is the guy that is so difficult to let go. She looks absolutely devastated in the SC after the F3 to F2 rose ceremony in the red dress. If F3 is Kip or Ed, than I still think it is the F3 that comes back to propose, not the F2.

Quote Originally Posted by TLynnMartin;3519523;
    Jillian choosing Ed would make no sense. He up and left while these other guys stuck it out. If this is what happens - then this entire show was staged from the day Ed left.

Who would pick Ed over Kip or Reid anyway?
    Uhhhhh ME!

Ed >> Reid.
    Kiptyn............I just don't get it. He doesn't appeal to me at all.

I don't see how leaving because of a crisis at your job is such an awful thing. I think it's the sensible, responsible & mature thing to do.
    It's not like he left because he'd miss a birthday party or something.

Coming back though, now that I see as romantic.

Quote Originally Posted by nocalgal;3520650;
    Nutty,
    I've been surfing right off the Mauna Kea - not that I'm a surfer by any means!
    OK....so you think Kip is on the Big Island there? I am not saying no, I am just saying there is no proof for sure.
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520631;
    yes, 3-2 RC happened May 18th, they went to Big Island the 19th (same date her family was flown to Hawaii)
    Maybe we should remove/correct the last post in the filming schedule from barbell. People are quoting the 22nd as when they arrived, which doesn't make sense in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3520591;
    JLCCAZ - do you recall hearing/seeing the possibility that another island was inlcuded in the 3 hour tour ala Jillian?!?
    Hi. Many of the same crew filmed High School Reunion 6 on an overlapping or sequential schedule. That was filmed on Kauia, and it's confusing to sort out who was where when why.

My best judgment is that people who were in Kauia were advancing for HSR 6, not Bach'ette, and that Bach'ette activities and accommodations were on Maui and Big Island only. But it's a judgment, not hard fact.

And I think they moved to Big Island on May 20, not 22.

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3520651;
    I have been thinking about this too. These are Jillians words in the VO the day of the FRC,
    "When I woke up this morning I was very sure that I was going to be an engaged woman by the end of the day. I knew who it was going to be with and I was so excited. And then the guy that was so difficult to let go comes to the door and wants to sweep me off my feet. He got down on one knee to propose and I owe it to myself to take some time to think about this."
    I think it is the F3 performance problem guy, which appears to be Reid, that comes back. That is the guy that is so difficult to let go. She looks absolutely devastated in the SC after the F3 to F2 rose ceremony in the red dress. If F3 is Kip or Ed, than I still think it is the F3 that comes back to propose, not the F2.
    Someone coming to her door to do this as opposed to the FRC area outside also leads me to believe it's the F3 person. ANd F3 person going to Big Island to "crash" FRC day means all 3 final guys go to Big Island in some fashion. And since at this point we have no conclusive evidence of any LCD dates on Big Island, or who gets cut at F3, we can't really say "who comes back" right now. I personally think it'll be Ed, she'll feel bad cutting him after he "returns" for her and probably pours his heart out

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3520655;
    Uhhhhh ME!

Ed >> Reid.
    Kiptyn............I just don't get it. He doesn't appeal to me at all.

I don't see how leaving because of a crisis at your job is such an awful thing. I think it's the sensible, responsible & mature thing to do.
    It's not like he left because he'd miss a birthday party or something.

Coming back though, now that I see as romantic.
    Agreed..The write up at media net for next week says something about an incosolable bachelor returning to plead for her to give him another chance..
    ie..ED

Hmmm.I think it is going to be very romantic..

Quote Originally Posted by goldie2;3520692;
    Agreed..The write up at media net for next week says something about an incosolable bachelor returns to plead for her to give him another chance..
    ie..ED

Hmmm.I think it is going to be very romantic..
    I guess we all have different definitions of "romantic"!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by beeleever;3520651;
    Although when I heard that it made me want to be believe the F3 comes back to propose or the F2 proposes early but that VO was so chooped up there were pauses between what was said and the got down on one knee part.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3520626;
    I didn't even know who Jeffrey Dean Morgan was, so I looked him up. Yep looks like him to me.
    I was thinking that picture looked like Robert Downey Jr., but you're closer.
    I can see the Jeffrey Dean Morgan comparison, but for me Ed is totally missing the sex appeal that JDM oozes and just comes across like JDM's dorky little brother.

I'm on the train that F3 comes back to propose. F2 proposing happened more or less on Deanna's season.