Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by BritLit;3576193;
    They're not revealing that Ed is F1--there's a picture of Jillian standing alone that's numbered After both the guy's shots--we're suppposed to think she doesn't have anyone.
    but the one alone is from the day before...promo shot?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3576197;
    It went something like...'The one that was so hard to let go came to my room to sweep me off my feet and got on one knee and proposed to me and I owe it to myself to think about it'....something like that. I'm sure it's still up at Jokers. It would be after episode 7.
    ok..i thought it was the one that was so hard to let go got down on one knee to sweep me......

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3576172;
    They usually do let out previews before the FRC. These will probably end up in a commercial over the next few days.

I think they're showing her smiling at both guys. I'm not convinced the sequence numbers necessarily tell the story though. I also think that one shot that says it was on the 23rd was actually on the 24th unless they found exactly the same time that Ed was there because the reflections and light is identical and that would be hard to match.

I'm not convinced at all that Reid comes back. It doesn't make much sense to me. If Jillian had really wanted him she'd have kept him proposal or not.
    I think Reid does come back...but I don't think it would make sense for her to accept a proposal from him right then and there or even that day. I don't think she knows Reid is coming back so it has nothing to do with the previous decision she made unless you're saying Reid should have some sense not to come back after being let go.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3576172;
    They usually do let out previews before the FRC. These will probably end up in a commercial over the next few days.

I think they're showing her smiling at both guys. I'm not convinced the sequence numbers necessarily tell the story though. I also think that one shot that says it was on the 23rd was actually on the 24th unless they found exactly the same time that Ed was there because the reflections and light is identical and that would be hard to match.

I'm not convinced at all that Reid comes back. It doesn't make much sense to me. If Jillian had really wanted him she'd have kept him proposal or not.

If that shot that says it was taken on the 23rd was actually taken on the 24th and the reflections and light match, then that picture was taken after Ed as the number is higher.

I am not as good at looking at the light and reflections, but I am not sure that the trees are as dark in that solo picture of Jillian with her hand to her chest as they are in Ed's picture. They look more between the trees in Kip's picture and Ed's, but then the numbers don't work.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3576204;
    ok..i thought it was the one that was so hard to let go got down on one knee to sweep me......
    they've changed it over the course of the show...the last I heard it was something like "the one who was so hard to let go got down on one knee to propose" but the other version I think I heard it awhile back....it's like they are slowly showing less and less of that quote cuz the last preview left it out and only said there was a "confession"

FORT Fogey

I would not put it past them to let him spill his guts for no reason. I just do not trust them.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3576192;
    But when it was thought that this was Kip (hugging guy), it was thought of as a goodbye hug, right? Isn't that what people were thinking? I did.
    OH, Sweet Sanlee, I know I love you for a reason: This is exactly what I am thinking!
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3576192;
    But when it was thought that this was Kip (hugging guy), it was thought of as a goodbye hug, right? Isn't that what people were thinking? I did.
    Thank you Sanlee. I was about to ask the same thing. When everyone thought this was Kip, it was a goodbye hug and that Jillian didn't look that sad. Sorry, I don't get this. I still don't think Kip should be counted out yet
    Last edited by chaslom4; 07-15-2009 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3576198;
    Yes, she does say comes to my door. Maybe Reid comes back earlier that day or a few days before to her room, spills his heart out, she then tells him to return at FRC for her final decision.
    that's possible...chopstickchick....i 'm just trying to play this out with brown suit guy in the mix....he's walking through the airport to make us believe he indeed went home...he has a brown suit on...goes to see jillian on the day of the FRC..she's dressed and ready to go...knock on the door...that dreaded knock on the door! and there's Ried...brown suit guy? ...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3576206;

If that shot that says it was taken on the 23rd was actually taken on the 24th and the reflections and light match, then that picture was taken after Ed as the number is higher.

I am not as good at looking at the light and reflections, but I am not sure that the trees are as dark in that solo picture of Jillian with her hand to her chest as they are in Ed's picture. They look more between the trees in Kip's picture and Ed's, but then the numbers don't work.
    so what's the deal with the pics...it seems like the one with her hand on her chest there is a shadow like the shadow where she and Ed are standing...so does that mean the pic with her hand on her chest is when Ed is coming?