Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

  1. #1061
    FORT Fogey GuardianAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Niagara Falls Canada
    Posts
    4,586

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3576071;
    So is Reid the "it was hard for me to hear the things he had to say" guy?
    Yes, I think that's where that line comes from. Maybe after the hugging scene?

  2. #1062
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3576131;
    I guess....but I don't want to give anyone false hope by posting that. I am just posting what I see. To me she looks sad, but others may interpret differently.
    I also see sadness and I also always thought she was letting Kip go in this scene because it looks like a goodbye, IMO.

  3. #1063
    FORT Fanatic fijibeachbum's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Sigh... in Ohio, far from the beach
    Posts
    454

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3576132;
    No, that was taken the day before (5/23). All the others are from 5/24.
    My last gasp...
    Maybe Jilli and Reid did their own FRC the day before and they'll show it happening afterwards.
    Desperate, I know.

  4. #1064
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3576112;
    I think the twist is that Reid comes back. I think "brilliant" ending has to with how the F1 proposes. He probably surprises her with something?
    But isn't the twist in the last 5 minutes supposed to make us doubt whether she picks "one person" or not?

    And the ATFR being on the next night instead of directly after... why?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  5. #1065
    FORT Fan wmweeza's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps



    his tie matches too though. It's either Reid or Chris, because the guy who's shoes and legs is the ONLY one shown with a pink & purple tie ( unless these were sent out to confuse)

  6. #1066
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    I think brown suit guy could be Reid. That would explain how emotional she looks - doesn't mean it's a "goodbye forever", might be a "OMG I'm so confused/overwhelmed" hug. Maybe like everyone says they don't get engaged then & there but commit to trying things out in the real world or reconnecting in the real world.

    I have to say that there have been virtually NO pics at ABC Medianet all season, especially not prior to an episode airing. It is impossible for me to believe that then all of a sudden, a couple weeks before FRC, they release photos of FRC knowing that in the past we've confirmed who F1 is simply by the sequence numbers. Doesn't make any sense at all for them to do this. It's deliberate, once again misleading us into concluding Ed is F1. As previously mentioned, would they really give us a photo of her with Ed at FRC with that huge smile? Just too obvious. No way, not with how stingy they're being with SCs and pics at medianet this year.

  7. #1067
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    404

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by sushifan;3576125;
    Which photo is #355 again? The one with her hand over her heart? Could that be a photo from the "last five minutes" of the show? Perhaps as someone is walking in?



    I know, I know -- I'm reaching here. Just a thought...
    i think that's what we're supposed to think.

  8. #1068
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;3576081;
    Could be "I am so happy to see you & I am so sorry I hurt you".
    ITA - "I'm so relieved to hear you say you love me..."

  9. #1069
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3576143;


    his tie matches too though. It's either Reid or Chris, because the guy who's shoes and legs is the ONLY one shown with a pink & purple tie ( unless these were sent out to confuse)
    But, we see Chris's suit at the FRC. It's nothing like the guy walking down the hall.

  10. #1070
    FORT Fogey SDMOM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    905

    Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

    For days we have thought the Hugging guy was Kip, because of the color? We always assumed it's a "Good-bye".
    Now, why do we think the Reid is the Huggee, because he's in the brown suit? Any other proof? Such as hairline, etc?
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.