Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by marinewifey;3575961;
    Thank you so much for putting those pics up!
    Whatever I can provide for ya'll, you know I will do it! =) You're Welcome! I hope I can find some that are a better quality soon.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by marinewifey;3575961;
    Thank you so much for putting those pics up!
    thanks. So what's the deal with Jill...she is so desperate to get married..she's worn a wedding dress to the FRC lol. maybe the last five minutes the pilot from the helicopter marries her and Reid.

In the mountains waiting for the snow to arrive

At this point we know anything is possible. Actually I find it refreshing that we have so many possible scenarios at the end instead of knowing who is precisely being picked. Definitely gives the boards something to talk about!
    Faith grows from little seeds of Hope.

FORT Fogey

If Ed is F1, why are they throwing him under the bus edit-wise? I guess they just do not care any more.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3575967;
    Whatever I can provide for ya'll, you know I will do it! =) You're Welcome! I hope I can find some that are a better quality soon.
    Thanks so much - they are much clearer and better than the ones in the abcmedianet site b/c you have to have a press code to get to see them bigger - you could only tell by ht. who was who, but this makes it clear as day.

Based on the time caption under each photo, Kiptyn goes first then Ed. So does that mean brown suit guy is Reid?

ED (was this who she was crying so hard hugging? Did someone ever prove definitively?)
    116697_195
    7/27/2009
    Download Now
    Add to Cart
    View Full Caption

Kiptyn (was the one w/ cowboy boots & checking out the engagement ring)
    116697_066
    7/27/2009
    Download Now
    Add to Cart
    View Full Caption
    Last edited by Love-this-show; 07-15-2009 at 09:59 PM. Reason: (add parenthetical notes)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3575974;
    If Ed is F1, why are they throwing him under the bus edit-wise? I guess they just do not care any more.
    The only reason I can think is that he's been given such a good edit so far they want to throw it off somehow. Even for this past RC they wanted to make it suspenseful...after seeing the bad edit Ed got I thought it prob is Ed that is picked because they purposely did this....I don't think Ed's edit was bad enough to mean he's not the F1..but it's borderline.

cupcakes, or anyone, where did this cap come from?

- Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3575974;
    maybe he breaks her heart again instead of proposing? This is all SO confusing. She does look extremely happy with Ed. Then again, the FRC pics they release are usually pretty misleading (I think we had one of Deanna kissing Jason her season, which convinced me she picked him despite the sequence numbers of the photos!)

Quote Originally Posted by sungelly87;3575898;
    hmm...I think she looks truly happy in the picture with her hand on her heart, which is the last SCs (355). Which makes me think that she rejects both Ed and Kiptyn and Reid is coming to her. Or...the guy goes back across the wooden bridge thing and has a surprise for her. This is just assuming that the SCs are in order.
    I think they may have mislabeled that pic because the reflections and light seems to be identical to the one where she's with Ed. I think it's when she sees Ed coming. I do think she's smiling when Kiptyn is coming also but appears to be earlier unless it was cloudy when Ed was there and not darker. I choose to think it was later, lol.

Thanks for the bigger pics, Sanlee.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3575988;
    cupcakes, or anyone, where did this cap come from?

This came from the previews from a few weeks ago.....I think. if that is what you were asking. =)