Page 10 of 452 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060110 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Re: Bachelorette 5**** Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3520585;
    there were big island dates IMO. volcanos and such.
    JLCCAZ - do you recall hearing/seeing the possibility that another island was inlcuded in the 3 hour tour ala Jillian?!?
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

I think it's 3 FDs in Maui, 2 LCDs on Big Island and meet the family. No other islands. If F3 tries to stage a comeback, then he might also go to big island.

To love and be loved is.. goldie2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3520562;

I do too, Ryvetted.

I also agree about Kip. I don't see the f3 all going to the Big Island. I haven't seen anything that convinces me that Reid's there. I think as good an argument can be made for that being Kiptyn on the volcano including the clothes, shoes, and the picnic basket. Hair isn't good because it's tricky in certain light and really doubt anyone can tell the watch at that distance.
    Ditto on this..
    Again..
    There is a good case for

Reid F3- great guy- friend,something missing edit

Kip F2 -never had his heart broken,proposes earlier in the day and trumps Ed to it..
    She "owes it to herself to think about it",yet still choses Ed in the end.Kip is heartbroken,thus finishes being the guy who finally had his heart broken.
    She doesn't accept Kip's early proposal,rejects Kip at the FRC not knowing if Ed will propose,wants him anyway..

Ed F1 - came back for her( write up on media net for next episode says something about the returning bach at the RC,presumably ED, was inconsolable and begging her to take him back,)

Picks Ed..My guess is he does propose..
    Brilliant

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3520605;
    I think it's 3 FDs in Maui, 2 LCDs on Big Island and meet the family. No other islands. If F3 tries to stage a comeback, then he might also go to big island.
    So that means the original arrival date for the big island of the 19th is the correct one (as opposed to the 22nd)?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;3520196;
    Hm...I see Jeffrey Dean Morgan myself....
    I didn't even know who Jeffrey Dean Morgan was, so I looked him up. Yep looks like him to me.
    I was thinking that picture looked like Robert Downey Jr., but you're closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3520487;
    Except, she has said in interviews that she knew exactly what she needed to do and made her choice almost a week before her FRC. She said that choice wasn't hard. How this plays into the twist at the finale I have no idea.

Do you think that it is possible that the "twist" is that the F2 proposes to Jillian? Just as she is getting ready to let him go? Imagine how difficult it would be for you to turn down a proposal from someone...especially if at the same time he is proposing, you are trying to end the relationship. Talk about being on two different wavelengths!

Jillian seems to be a really nice person, and I can only imagine how difficult this "journey" was for her. Even if she only fell in love with one guy, she must have developed some feelings for all of the final 3 (heck, she's met their families, been to Spain with them, etc.).

I think the "brilliant" last five minutes may be that the proposal from her F1 makes her forget all the pain of her F2 "breakup". And I definitely think there is a proposal - from what she says, that she is "sure that she will be an engaged woman by the end of the day", it sounds like Jillian and her F1 have discussed marriage (though of course we may never see it).

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3520617;
    So that means the original arrival date for the big island of the 19th is the correct one (as opposed to the 22nd)?
    yes, 3-2 RC happened May 18th, they went to Big Island the 19th (same date her family was flown to Hawaii)

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3520357;
    I agree, especially because he doesn't have a HTD. I know people were pointing out how convenient it is that he didn't have to miss anything important. I actually think he did. HTDs happen to be one of my favorite episodes for the family hilarity and drama that ensues. I also think it's an important date because it's a point where you get to see people relax more and learn about people through their family. I know I have read past Bachelor(ette)s claim that it is at the HTD that feelings start to solidify. I think he missed out on a lot by not having her visit his family and I think the audience may pick up on that. I know I would.

And to be sure, if he is F2 (which I think he is), they're going to continue playing with the angle of whether she can be okay with the fact that work is important to him.
    this could possibly be why it is rumored that eds parents fly in....HTD away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3520585;
    there were big island dates IMO. volcanos and such.
    People are still debating the volcano location? And surfing - not known to be Big Island for sure. That leaves what?
    Saving one dog does not change the world, but it does change the world of that one dog.

Nutty,
    I've been surfing right off the Mauna Kea - not that I'm a surfer by any means!