Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Which would you like to see: Proposal or Real Life Dating?

Re: Which would you like to see: Proposal or Real Life Dating?

I just hope that is they are going to go the real life dating route, they don't do what many Bachelor's past have done, is give the ring to either wear as a right hand "promise type ring" or wear around the neck "like a going steady ring". I HATE THAT! Just don't get a ring AT ALL. OR if TPTB made the F2 go and get one, but the guy doesn't want to propose then don't even bring it out if Jilly picks you. Just say yes I want to be with you to!!!! I love you too and I want to try and make this work off the show with all my heart , lets go do this and see where it goes!

Cause really, no adult REALLY goes into a serious relationship THINKING they will break up with the person. They all enter a SERIOUS relationship with the hopes that it will eventually lead to an engagement then marriage. SO they would assume the same! IT's sort of a given.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3516215;
    In light of the failures of many seasons, the ring on a string, the plane ticket, the re-shot FRCs, fixed endings and broken engagements, what would be your ideal ending to Jillian's season.

I vote - Real Life Dating.
    Real life dating (Reid and Jillian) in a comitted relationship.

the butterfly season etherealfire's Avatar

I would love to see Jill and Reid take that leap of faith - into the world of real life dating giving the couple a realistic chance to nurture and grow a real relationship.
    "If you're going to walk on thin ice, you might as well dance." ~ anonymous

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456