Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Which would you like to see: Proposal or Real Life Dating?

Re: Which would you like to see: Proposal or Real Life Dating?

I"d love some REAL romance for the F3. I want these men to fight to the end for Jillian. Put it all out there for her.

Yes I'm another who would LOVE a Proposal. WHy the heck not!! They can always make it a Long proposal!!!!

I too would like some REAL romance for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Scarlet;3526281;
    Either way is fine with me. I just want a happy ending even if they're both putting on an act for the cameras/viewers.

I see this show as entertainment just like any other TV show I watch. I invest 2+ months of my Monday evenings with this show. I want a satisfying happy ending to make myself smile at the end & feel I didn't waste my time.

I don't care if it's all fiction, scripted or real. I want to like the main show characters (this time I do) & feel like the "story" is wrapped up in the end, just like any other TV show.

It's the same thing as with Lost, Eli Stone, Dirty Sexy Money, Life on Mars, or any of the other "fiction" shows. I just want to feel they've given me a proper ending, like they've done their job.

What they do personally & privately after is their own business, but as I've said before: They signed up to entertain me & DOGGONE IT, I WANT TO BE ENTERTAINED! Not dissapointed.
    Yep, me too! specifically I want Ed to propose and sweep her off her feet : )

I think Jillian was led down the path by the producers that a proposal at the end is the way to go. (she didn't learn by watching Jason?) LOL hopefully she did. However I think the producers are pushing the engagement thing and its backfiring. None of the final 3 seem remotely close to proposing and I think its going to scare them away from ending up f1 and being expected to propose. Hopefully I am wrong and Jillian makes it clear no proposal is expected, dating makes so much more sense.

FORT Regular

Jillian has said that she wants to get engaged at the end of the show, hasn't she? Of course, we all know the history of these "engagements" and how long they don't last. It's like "going steady with a diamond"..

Whoever she picks, they need a long engagement, IMHO. You can certainly date long distance. My dh and I did for
    18 months before we got married.

FoRT Fan

Real Life Dating.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wings0nline;3572031;
    Real Life Dating.
    yup! dating with kip will be awesome!

I want a proposal from Reid when he comes back. It doesn't mean they have to get married quickley.

Whichever one will make the couple last and EVENTUALLY get married.

FORT Fan

Although an engagement would be a rewarding ending to the show depending on who you are rooting for, real life dating is the only real answer, IMO.

I've said this once before but in a show like this, a proposal would be the most romantic thing for us to see. However, for the people involved like Jillian and the guys, it makes more sense for them to settle with Real Life Dating. =)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast