Page 99 of 155 FirstFirst ... 498990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by portmoodygal;3570126;
    OK - I can't stand just lurking anymore and had to post. I like Reid a lot - he is sweet, funny and seemed to have the most genuine connection with Jilli. The problem is that he is a ditherer and I think on some level Jilli sees that he always needs /will need an external kick in the pants to take action. She mentioned to Kip that she doesn't want to always be the one to wear the pants in the family. This doesn't mean that I rule out Reid coming back into the picture, though- the edit seems to indicate this to me, but in the real world I think this trait of Reid's will start to bug her.
    As for Kip, I have always felt their connection was awkward. When they kiss, when he relates to her, it seems forced. I have been saying for weeks that it bothers me that she feels inadequate / out of his league- nice to hear Chris comment on that as well in his blog. This has been bugging me (on her behalf).

They've done their job well - I am hooked and can't wait to see what happens next.
    Hi, Portmoodygirl: referencing the bold statements above, perhaps if Jillian chooses him ultimately, and is patient with him [as anyone would be with someone they love], he'll gain confidence and become more decisive in things that really matter. I'm sure she has faults and I so see Reid being patient and encouraging her in working through those as well.

All in all, I do see them walking hand in hand 25 years from now! We'll see what happens in a couple of weeks - perhaps it will be the romance we've all said we want from TB!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mustangs19;3569661;
    I still think it's Ed. That's twice now (on tonight's date and on their first 1:1 date in the helicopter) that they have played the F1 RC song.
    Reid got plenty of F1 song, he even got the proposal music from previous seasons during their date in Spain twice. The f3 got the music this season so it's not really a clue. Fleiss is on to the sleuthing with that one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3570141;
    Iam almost sure that Ed will pull another stunt
    I think she TRIED to pull Ed's stunt, but it was not interested....

let us not forget that horrible look of regret that we have seen on her face after Reid leaves. I believe there is a picture of it, and if I remember correctly, it was one of the worst looks of despair we have seen our girl have. Then of course, Ed shows up to comfort her. So Bogus!!!
    Be mindful of the ball that rolls in your path and the child who may be coming after it. They will not see you because their eyes are on the ball and your eyes should be on the road!

Did you guys see this?

Hi guys. I have been a major lurker for awhile now but finally needed to post. I live in the suburbs of Philly around the corner from Reid's parents. My in-laws and another very close friend live next door to Reid's brother, too (also around the corner from me). Though I personally have never met Reid, we have many mutual friends, and one of my friends hung out with him last night before coming over to my house to watch (she went to his brother's house to say hi... he was there eating dinner and ready to watch the show with his family)

According to my friend (they had a glass of wine together he is very happy and looked great. She said he didn't reveal anything, but he told her that she definitely needs to watch the whole season, especially the last 5 minutes of the show.

It's in another thread or two.... gosh, I have some hope for Jillian again!
    Actions speak louder than words.

Liz

I have been here for years and this is the first time we don't have a really good idea of who wins Jillian's heart at the end?
    I'm amazed super sleuthers! What is the general guess? Ed? (darn, those green shirts and wife beater T shirts were really bad, along with the suit at the rose ceremony)

I think Reid and Jill had a great chemistry, she is so dominate that they seem to balance each other out. His indecisiveness cost him, but heck, he said he had strong feelings and maybe marriage - what can she expect after 4 or 5 dates? Ed's declaration of love is so suspect to me, I see it as a business transaction...close the sale/deal, get the girl. Almost a challenge and he wants to succeed.

As for Kip, I like him but just don't see the romance from the editing, maybe that's why she picked him in the final two, let Reid go not to hurt him by keeping him another week because she had chosen Ed. I can see Kip as the next Bachelor..

What is the twist I hear referred to in the last 5 minutes, can someone direct me to a place where I can read about it. These threads are mighty long!
    THX!
    Support the FORT - Go Green

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chips217;3570138;
    I think Kiptyn's going to be the next Bachelor. I still think she's going to pick Ed and that it's Michael, or Mr Break dance instructor that is the one that's going to come back and beg her to take him back.
    OR we're in for another Brad Womack ending!!! ABC's really kept this one quiet. You've heard her say she's really happy, but that's it. Nothing about if she's engaged, if she's in love or anything like that? Can you imagine how many mad people there's going to be if that happens?

She actually says in an interview that she is not "allowed" to say if she is in love or engaged. And she can only say that she is very happy. I think it's the producers trying to make us guess the ending, since the last couple of seasons have had not so perfect endings.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;3570415;
    I have been here for years and this is the first time we don't have a really good idea of who wins Jillian's heart at the end?
    I'm amazed super sleuthers! What is the general guess? Ed? (darn, those green shirts and wife beater T shirts were really bad, along with the suit at the rose ceremony)

I think Reid and Jill had a great chemistry, she is so dominate that they seem to balance each other out. His indecisiveness cost him, but heck, he said he had strong feelings and maybe marriage - what can she expect after 4 or 5 dates? Ed's declaration of love is so suspect to me, I see it as a business transaction...close the sale/deal, get the girl. Almost a challenge and he wants to succeed.

As for Kip, I like him but just don't see the romance from the editing, maybe that's why she picked him in the final two, let Reid go not to hurt him by keeping him another week because she had chosen Ed. I can see Kip as the next Bachelor..

What is the twist I hear referred to in the last 5 minutes, can someone direct me to a place where I can read about it. These threads are mighty long!
    THX!
    I know. He just had a 1 on 1 with her by episode 6!

Quote Originally Posted by Rumi;3570415;

THX!
    Yes these threads have become extremely long...The "twist" comes from an interview Jillian did, saying that just when you think she pick noone (or something to that effect...) and the last 5 minutes are brilliant!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3569711;
    Kip was more articulate about it, although I think the meaning behind the words was the same as what Reid was trying to say. Reid stuttered about it though and sounded more unsure, and I think that's why he was sent home.
    I think Reid had a hard time saying what he wanted to say cuz he was pretty toasty.
    They both looked a little lushed out.