Page 98 of 155 FirstFirst ... 48888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107108148 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I think that Michael...mr break dance instructor is coming back to profess his undying love!! What do you think about that? He was so heartbroken!

But as for the F1 and F2, my bets are Kipton is F2 and ED comes in as the F1. Why else would he let them show this humiliation the poor man!!!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3570124;
    what is clear for me
    It has to be Ed
    Would you propose to a guy wearing shorts as he did and a purple and white suit? It does not have to be Ed. Reid is coming back and both him and Kiptyn would make better choices and they can actually dress. I find it very hard to believe she will pick Ed now. Reid's comeback will cause chaos and I think we are looking at a Jillian needing time to think ending where nobody is selected until possibly at the ATFR. I have thought this for awile now and after last night really feel that is how it will turn out

FORT Regular

As for Kip, I have always felt their connection was awkward. When they kiss, when he relates to her, it seems forced. I have been saying for weeks that it bothers me that she feels inadequate / out of his league- nice to hear Chris comment on that as well in his blog. This has been bugging me (on her behalf).

I know what you're saying and it makes total sense, but perhaps Jillian needs to get over that insecurity of not being good enough with Kip...that is her hurdle that could be addressed at the end. Maybe he will help her overcome this or maybe she can't and lets him go. I thought they moved in a great direction last night in terms of closeness and their conversations. I know she is in this to find a partner, but sometimes her questioning and what she wants from them seems a little unrealistic (as this whole scenario is I guess). I will still watch to the end though and hope against hope that love conquers all
    Last edited by pepperpat; 07-14-2009 at 06:18 AM. Reason: I fooled up the lines!!

the connecation might be awkward for some if you comper it with her's and ed's
    It is just the way she deals with makes him the F1 BUT iam sure he will do something suprising because she said she had to let some one she is crazy about go but it could be kip
    and we have the v.o of ed saying i know it will break her heart
    and we know there is last 5 minute twist

anyways i dont like ed for some reason which i dont know why excatly like jesse last season
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

I think Kiptyn's going to be the next Bachelor. I still think she's going to pick Ed and that it's Michael, or Mr Break dance instructor that is the one that's going to come back and beg her to take him back.
    OR we're in for another Brad Womack ending!!! ABC's really kept this one quiet. You've heard her say she's really happy, but that's it. Nothing about if she's engaged, if she's in love or anything like that? Can you imagine how many mad people there's going to be if that happens?

Iam almost sure that Ed will pull another stunt
    Team Roberto

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by missdrspark;3570141;
    Iam almost sure that Ed will pull another stunt
    I have that same feeling that it's not all over with Ed yet...

Quote Originally Posted by pepperpat;3570143;
    I have that same feeling that it's not all over with Ed yet...
    yes
    in the past season when everyone was thinking it was jason
    she chose jesse from no where
    so if it is not kip which iam also sure they will not make it all clear for us
    Team Roberto

What makes you think Ed's up to mischief?

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3570131;
    Would you propose to a guy wearing shorts as he did and a purple and white suit? It does not have to be Ed. Reid is coming back and both him and Kiptyn would make better choices and they can actually dress. I find it very hard to believe she will pick Ed now. Reid's comeback will cause chaos and I think we are looking at a Jillian needing time to think ending where nobody is selected until possibly at the ATFR. I have thought this for awile now and after last night really feel that is how it will turn out
    so do you think at FRC she'll choose no one and say she wants to date them all then choose at ATFR? Sort of like a CHarlie ending?