Page 97 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3569928;
    I was just about to say the same thing! It was still a hot bath though
    Yup. For the viewers who don't pay much attention to screencaps....they probably did think they were naked though.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3569911;
    Who will get the Final Rose? My answer is...... Reid.
    Ditto.

Reid has been my answer since the day this thread was made.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3569499;
    I sure hope so. That would be ideal. I couldn't take another rejection between the two of them...
    Hi, Blacktears. Did you love the show tonight [I mean last night]! I agree - I couldn't take another rejection for Reid. Talk to you later.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3570065;
    Ditto.

Reid has been my answer since the day this thread was made.
    I wish it was mine too but how can they do it now so that Jillian doesn't look like an absolute toolbox when deciding that she wants Reid back? And Reid doesn't look pathetic deciding to try again after being rejected?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3570086;
    I wish it was mine too but how can they do it now so that Jillian doesn't look like an absolute toolbox when deciding that she wants Reid back? And Reid doesn't look pathetic deciding to try again after being rejected?
    You might call it pathetic, I might call it learning from your mistakes and rectifying them...remember what his dad said, the train guy said? Those convos would not be left in if not for foreshadowing Reid's return. You might say she is a toolbox, I might say she is a smart woman that knows when she made a mistake and is willing to admit it.

From Chris H's blog:

The entire date Jillian found herself fishing for info and confirmation of Reid's true feelings. As great as their relationship was, Jillian was always needing more from Reid and ultimately at this stage that's what Jillian used to make her final decision and send him home. For all the great things this process provides, unlimited time is not one of them. Jillian needed Reid to step up to the plate and he just couldn't do that. And when he left, I think that's something he regretted. My guess is he'll learn from this and never let it happen again.
    He then mentions Reid yet again.

I'm extremely happy with the two men Jillian has narrowed this down to. Both Kip and Ed are good men who love her and want the best for her. Now it's all on Jillian to figure out what she's looking for and which guy has those qualities. Reid's exit was by far the toughest to date for Jillian. You got the feeling that had time not been an issue, this could have gone further. As Jillian said during our deliberation, each guy represents something very different she's looking for in life. I think the look of disbelief on Reid's face as he pulled away in the limo said it best. Again, I'm sure he left that day with major regret for not saying what needed to be said.
    So Chris brings up Reid twice and both times mentions the regret and learning from it...how does he know? He wasn't at the MTA was he? Hmmm

There have been rumors that filming was extended to give Jillian more time...time to reconsider Reid? It's all shaping up and as Jillian said, will all make sense at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3570095;
    You might call it pathetic, I might call it learning from your mistakes and rectifying them...remember what his dad said, the train guy said? Those convos would not be left in if not for foreshadowing Reid's return. You might say she is a toolbox, I might say she is a smart woman that knows when she made a mistake and is willing to admit it.

From Chris H's blog:

He then mentions Reid yet again.

So Chris brings up Reid twice and both times mentions the regret and learning from it...how does he know? He wasn't at the MTA was he? Hmmm

There have been rumors that filming was extended to give Jillian more time...time to reconsider Reid? It's all shaping up and as Jillian said, will all make sense at the end.
    I certainly hope you're right because I loved Jilly Bean up until oh 5 hours ago and believed her that even if she wound up alone, she still kept her wits about her and didn't act like a moron. Here's hoping because I love Reid and if presented the right way with a lot of crying and lamenting from Jilly, I could buy her changing her mind. I don't just think he's the best man on the show but good for her in general.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3570097;
    I certainly hope you're right because I loved Jilly Bean up until oh 5 hours ago and believed her that even if she wound up alone, she still kept her wits about her and didn't act like a moron. Here's hoping because I love Reid and if presented the right way with a lot of crying and lamenting from Jilly, I could buy her changing her mind. I don't just think he's the best man on the show but good for her in general.
    I was pretty choked with her too a few hours back but I have calmed down now. I totally get where you're coming from.

FORT Regular

Reid stated on several occassions he needs to be kicked in the pants at times. Maybe the rejection turns to a kick in the pants he thinks he needs to be able to man up and go back and say the L word and get down on one knee. If he called home after the let go, bet his parents told him he should have said the words. Or there is not as much connection as Reid lovers think. I saw an issue with their religion as being a hurdle to get over also.

what is clear for me
    It has to be Ed
    Roberto Martinez You are A Candy to my eyes
    Team Roberto

FORT Newbie

OK - I can't stand just lurking anymore and had to post. I like Reid a lot - he is sweet, funny and seemed to have the most genuine connection with Jilli. The problem is that he is a ditherer and I think on some level Jilli sees that he always needs /will need an external kick in the pants to take action. She mentioned to Kip that she doesn't want to always be the one to wear the pants in the family. This doesn't mean that I rule out Reid coming back into the picture, though- the edit seems to indicate this to me, but in the real world I think this trait of Reid's will start to bug her.

As for Kip, I have always felt their connection was awkward. When they kiss, when he relates to her, it seems forced. I have been saying for weeks that it bothers me that she feels inadequate / out of his league- nice to hear Chris comment on that as well in his blog. This has been bugging me (on her behalf).

They've done their job well - I am hooked and can't wait to see what happens next.