Page 96 of 155 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3569537;
    Just watch their date again and their good bye. Jillian is so in love with him, she's just afraid he doesn't feel the same way she does. I have no doubt that she'll be more than willing to take him back, she loves him.

I know. It sure seemed that way when their heads were together and she was playing with his hair on the bench. The ending made no sense at all. I guess shes the type who needs to be told she is loved every 5 minutes. although i do not recall kip saying any more than reid.

FORT Newbie

I still think it's Ed. That's twice now (on tonight's date and on their first 1:1 date in the helicopter) that they have played the F1 RC song.

Quote Originally Posted by trackybottoms;3569624;
    I know. It sure seemed that way when their heads were together and she was playing with his hair on the bench. The ending made no sense at all. I guess shes the type who needs to be told she is loved every 5 minutes. although i do not recall kip saying any more than reid.
    Kip was more articulate about it, although I think the meaning behind the words was the same as what Reid was trying to say. Reid stuttered about it though and sounded more unsure, and I think that's why he was sent home.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by sallys;3569711;
    Kip was more articulate about it, although I think the meaning behind the words was the same as what Reid was trying to say. Reid stuttered about it though and sounded more unsure, and I think that's why he was sent home.
    I agree....Kip was that guy Reid feared (I don't think it's fair to say Ed cuz I personally thought Ed meant what he said)...anyway Kip was that guy that was going to say what she wanted to hear whether he meant it or not...but then again why would Kip say these things if he wasn't falling for her. It's all confusing. Anyway I am just wondering if Jill let KIP go would she have been this upset?

Who will get the Final Rose? My answer is...... Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by Toughness;3569875;
    I agree....Kip was that guy Reid feared (I don't think it's fair to say Ed cuz I personally thought Ed meant what he said)...anyway Kip was that guy that was going to say what she wanted to hear whether he meant it or not...but then again why would Kip say these things if he wasn't falling for her. It's all confusing. Anyway I am just wondering if Jill let KIP go would she have been this upset?
    I think Jill would have been upset letting ANY of these three guys go. They are all good in different ways. re: Reid though, I see a little bit of myself in Reid. I am neurotic, and TERRIBLE with words. It took me a good half year to even think about saying "love" with my husband because I was so over-obsessive about the response I would get back. I can't even think about how terrible it must have been because Jill was dating two other guys, along with Reid.
    If Jill had let Kip go, she'd be crying just the same, but that's just my opinion because I think all three are good guys - just not TPTB.

I haven't been on the Board much this season, but after watching the Maui episode, I thought I would weigh in with my analysis.

Part of me says that she is indeed in love with Reid and the "firing" was scripted. Why and how is beyond me (I have stopped trying to understand TPTB's warped mind a long time ago) but if Ed went away and returned, we already have a precedent for this happening again. In this scenario, Reid returns to claim his girl in the final episode!

On the other hand, one could potentially believe that Ed is not a poor actor, but a dork who is genuinely in love with Jillian and that all of the supporting characters (Reid, Kip and Wes) are there to throw us off the true romance!

Then there is the (admittedly unlikely) scenario that Kip is the one, and that they are using all the drama to camouflage that true love story!?

Some pointers are pretty important though.

Jillian may be a very liberated lady but nobody wants to come across as an "easy lay" on national TV. The fact that we didn't see that there was anything with Kip on the overnight date and that we definitely did see that there was nothing with Ed says a lot. At the same time, there is no denying the naked bath Reid and Jillian took, which presumably lead to other activities! . This would indicate Reid is the "chosen one"!

The fact that Jillian clearly says that she is most relaxed and natural with Reid also should count for something. This after all is the lady who proclaimed a lover has to be a good friend first!

So, which one is it? Using these and other historical pointers, I would still gamble on Reid, but ED (pun intended) may also be the one, especially with a puppetmaster like Fleiss. Kip will likely be the next bachelor and I can't see him being chosen here. My money would still be on Reid!

Quote Originally Posted by Pete B;3569923;
    I haven't been on the Board much this season, but after watching the Maui episode, I thought I would weigh in with my analysis.

Part of me says that she is indeed in love with Reid and the "firing" was scripted. Why and how is beyond me (I have stopped trying to understand TPTB's warped mind a long time ago) but if Ed went away and returned, we already have a precedent for this happening again. In this scenario, Reid returns to claim his girl in the final episode!

On the other hand, one could potentially believe that Ed is not a poor actor, but a dork who is genuinely in love with Jillian and that all of the supporting characters (Reid, Kip and Wes) are there to throw us off the true romance!

Then there is the (admittedly unlikely) scenario that Kip is the one, and that they are using all the drama to camouflage that true love story!?

Some pointers are pretty important though.

Jillian may be a very liberated lady but nobody wants to come across as an "easy lay" on national TV. The fact that we didn't see that there was anything with Kip on the overnight date and that we definitely did see that there was nothing with Ed says a lot. At the same time, there is no denying the naked bath Reid and Jillian took, which presumably lead to other activities! . This would indicate Reid is the "chosen one"!

The fact that Jillian clearly says that she is most relaxed and natural with Reid also should count for something. This after all is the lady who proclaimed a lover has to be a good friend first!

So, which one is it? Using these and other historical pointers, I would still gamble on Reid, but ED (pun intended) may also be the one, especially with a puppetmaster like Fleiss. Kip will likely be the next bachelor and I can't see him being chosen here. My money would still be on Reid!
    They weren't really naked. Her bikini was strap-less lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3569911;
    Who will get the Final Rose? My answer is...... Reid.
    I'd still bet on Reid as well - I don't see the long term, real and natural connection with the other two guys.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3569926;
    They weren't really naked. Her bikini was strap-less lol
    I was just about to say the same thing! It was still a hot bath though