Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105145 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I definitely think Reid is coming back. Why would the final 2 come back?! Whoever F2 is, they would already have their chance to propose at the FRC.

I think Kiptyn is F1 I have been thinking he was f2 but he had the best date tonight. Also one thing I have noticed is that Jill is always saying how she is falling in love with Reid and Kiptyn and I dont ever remember her saying that about Ed.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily

I still think Ed will be final 1. I think they tried to throw in some doubt with his edit tonight with the fantasy suite issue, so that when Reid returns it will be more suspenseful to the viewers.

FORT Newbie

Let me preface by saying I am a Kip fan, but now I think Ed is F1, because of the foreshadowing tonight when Kiptyn said "She's got a tough decsion, I can't imagine being in her shoes right now".....because if he is the next bachelor...he WILL be in her shoes.....

Quote Originally Posted by 3Beees;3569416;
    Let me preface by saying I am a Kip fan, but now I think Ed is F1, because of the foreshadowing tonight when Kiptyn said "She's got a tough decsion, I can't imagine being in her shoes right now".....because if he is the next bachelor...he WILL be in her shoes.....
    I caught that, too, and thought the same thing...there's our next Bachelor. Love Kip but not quite sure how I feel about that, although I would be happy to see him shirtless on my TV again. I'm still hoping that he is F1. Since Reid was sent home tonight, I still think that's possible.
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I think definitely after tonight, Reid will come back and be F1. Jillian is crazy about him, but she needs to light a fire under his butt to get him to say the L word.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3569479;
    I think definitely after tonight, Reid will come back and be F1. Jillian is crazy about him, but she needs to light a fire under his butt to get him to say the L word.
    I sure hope so. That would be ideal. I couldn't take another rejection between the two of them...

"Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make." The Office

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566159;
    Actually there was a poster a few days ago that said the reason they ARRANGED FOR Ed to Leave and come back was to create a diversion from the fact that the Ed/Jillian connection was so strong right from the get go.

I tend to agree with this scenario. ya ya Call me crazy
    I've always suspected the chemistry between Ed and Jillian was very strong from the beginning. Whether the producers pulled some strings to get Ed to leave or they just got lucky his work got in the way at the right time, they definitely took advantage of it to cool the young lovers off. Typically, the Bachelorettes have a harder time disguising their love interest so it would have been too easy for the other contenders to see - they would have bowed out left and right had Ed remained. So the producers definitely took gleeful delight in Ed's departure and probably already planned his return as it was a diversion from the intense heat those two were emitting. Ed will the the last man standing. And YAY!!! to that. I lurve me some Ed. He really laid it out there. Good for him.
    Flight for two on JedAir.

Quote Originally Posted by black_tears;3569499;
    I sure hope so. That would be ideal. I couldn't take another rejection between the two of them...
    Just watch their date again and their good bye. Jillian is so in love with him, she's just afraid he doesn't feel the same way she does. I have no doubt that she'll be more than willing to take him back, she loves him.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyLuvsTessa;3569524;
    I've always suspected the chemistry between Ed and Jillian was very strong from the beginning. Whether the producers pulled some strings to get Ed to leave or they just got lucky his work got in the way at the right time, they definitely took advantage of it to cool the young lovers off. Typically, the Bachelorettes have a harder time disguising their love interest so it would have been too easy for the other contenders to see - they would have bowed out left and right had Ed remained. So the producers definitely took gleeful delight in Ed's departure and probably already planned his return as it was a diversion from the intense heat those two were emitting. Ed will the the last man standing. And YAY!!! to that. I lurve me some Ed. He really laid it out there. Good for him.
    I highly doubt that. I didn't see a strong connection. If that was true, then they would have sent Ian, Graham and Jerry home to come back.