Page 94 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4484858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104144 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3568064;
    Okay, I have heard this quite a few times, but have not seen proof of it. Why are people asuming that that time in the tub with Reid was in Spain? I think that's in the FD but in Hawai. And of course they're not going to show that because that will be aired tonight. We don't know what happened after Reid and Jill's spain date. They even showed us footage from when they met before dinner as if it was footage from when they parted.
    2 different things. The FS in Spain had a hot tub. The scene with bathrobes is them either going or coming from the hot tub
    The bathtub is in Hawaii.
    Last edited by realityismylife; 07-13-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: more info

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3568096;
    2 different things. The FS in Spain had a hot tub. The scene with bathrobes is them either going or coming from the hot tub
    The bathtub is in Hawaii.
    Okay, do we have SC's from the hot tub in Spain?

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bestbachelorett;3568130;
    Okay, do we have SC's from the hot tub in Spain?
    Nope, but seriously did you expect any? They have given us NOTHING this season.
    We need not think alike to love alike

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3568137;
    Nope, but seriously did you expect any? They have given us NOTHING this season.
    So true, absolutely nothing! I just don't understand why we are so sure that they chose not to show us the FS part of Reid and Jill's date in Spain if we have no proof that that even happened.

Quote Originally Posted by auburnbulldog;3567916;
    Long-time lurker. Newbie post.

So, be on the lookout tonight for a bad edit of the eventual F1? Is this a pattern? I have watched all 18 seasons - 13 Bachs and 5 Bachettes. Will this still hold true tonight, you think, since many firsts happened with this season?
    WELCOME auburnbulldog! At this point, they could slant or start a downhill edit for any of the three. It's one of those "wait and see" how it plays out scenarios.

In past seasons, both the F1 and the F2 have gotten positive chemistry edits during the fantasy dates, right? And the F3 has horrible (Chad) or bland (Danielle) date. This year the gloves are off. We have already been told by her that there is chemistry of one sort or another with all three...but, as far as the edit highlighting two for chemistry and toning down one...once again, we'll see how they handle this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

I see sexual chemistry with Ed .....like, advanced sexual chemistry. With Reid I see cute, flirty early-attraction sexual chemistry with friendship on top. With Kip I see "potential mate" chemistry.

Ariel, as I recall Melissa got very little, um, sexy time during the final episode. Molly was straddling Jason in a bikini while Melissa was fully clothed discussing the situation with her parents. Jillian got serious hot tub time. Am I remembering this wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3568216;
    I see sexual chemistry with Ed .....like, advanced sexual chemistry. With Reid I see cute, flirty early-attraction sexual chemistry with friendship on top. With Kip I see "potential mate" chemistry.
    I agree about Kip, but it's "potential mate" chemistry from her side only. That's why I think she picks him. She figures that it'll grow to that with him.
    I think he "likes" her & enjoys seeing her, but that's it. He's avoiding the whole love thing, & marriage thing like it's the plague.
    Love won't work if it's one-sided.

He'll get bored with her fairly quickly. Physical relationships burn hot to begin with, but burn out fast.
    I don't see any "connection".

Oh great! I'm using corny Bachelor terms now.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3568216;

Ariel, as I recall Melissa got very little, um, sexy time during the final episode. Molly was straddling Jason in a bikini while Melissa was fully clothed discussing the situation with her parents. Jillian got serious hot tub time. Am I remembering this wrong?
    No, you're not wrong. But, that was another "off season" wasn't it...the true love F1 got the F2 overtly sexy date, the "play it out" F1 got the demure date, and her chemistry date was suborned by a very sexy date with the F3.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Would it be too farfetched to think F1 could indeed be Kiptyn? Jillian said in one of her interviews that she knew a week before the FRC who it would be but IMO she let the person she thought it would be go tonight because she was afraid of his "indecisiveness". Ed apparently makes some type of confession at the LCD or FRC that upsets her. I think she then decides to take Kiptyn as her choice, since Reid is gone, to date in the real world. In the last 5 minutes, here comes Reid and he proposes (thus Kiptyn's comment something about he thought things were okay until today). At that point, Jillian doesn't know what to do and asks for more time. Maybe she really does date both in the real world and that is why we are left with the cliffhanger and she will make the actual decision at the ATFR. I know several have claimed Reid as F1 and there was definitely enough foreshadowing tonight to make his return plausible. Am I still just hoping??
    GEAUX TIGERS!!!

I think Kiptyn is F1 I have been thinking he was f2 but he had the best date tonight. Also one thing I have noticed is that Jill is always saying how she is falling in love with Reid and Kiptyn and I dont ever remember her saying that about Ed.
    "People throw rocks at things that shine and life makes love look hard but my choice is you" -Bremily