Page 93 of 155 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by proudnewf;3567135;
    I would love for Reid to be the F1 but I stongly suspect he is getting the possible next bachelor edit. Remember, Jillian was choice #3, so there will be others being considered - think Jake. I think Reid is cute, funny, adorable. Most people seem to really like him and will be so upset when he leaves. Jillian said in one of her contradictory interviews that the guy she chooses may not be who you would choose for her but he is the one she believes is right for her, if she chose someone. Will many be upset with Kip or Ed leaving - maybe a bit of aaawww too bad but that's it. Neither Kip nor Ed are being edited as the next bachelor - Kip being edited as too boring or non-commital, and Ed possible workaholic or gf rumors. One of these will be the F1 but we will see no rose or confirmed engagement until ATFR (IMO).
    Every time Ed speaks with Jillian he looks away 80% of the time.. I will be very suprised if he is still standing in tonights episode... It is something odd with Ed.. either is he not really in love with Jillian or he has something to hide.. when you are in love you see your partner right in the eye... Ed is so distant everytime they speak... but Jillian likes him... Reid and Kiptyn have good eye-contact with her and they are more into her that Ed.. I think..

FORT Fogey

Wow, some Kip supporters here! I have to say, if he were F1 it would be a huge surprise to me. But I would be okay with if Reid could be the next Bachelor. He has such a great personality and I do NOT want Ed the Player.

I still do not like Ed - can't - haven't from the beginning first look. He still appears shifty, dishonest, up to no good, distrustful, and many other things I cannot put my finger on at this moment, or at all. I do not like to hear him (sounds like he is reading or repeating his lines), or see him (he does not look at Jillian while he is talking to her - why, is almost everything out of his mouth a lie?). I have felt this way since the first time they showed him. All the rumors or truths that have come out about him have only reinforced these feelings I have had about him. Just how I feel.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Nanamary;3567371;
    I still do not like Ed - can't - haven't from the beginning first look. He still appears shifty, dishonest, up to no good, distrustful, and many other things I cannot put my finger on at this moment, or at all. I do not like to hear him (sounds like he is reading or repeating his lines), or see him (he does not look at Jillian while he is talking to her - why, is almost everything out of his mouth a lie?). I have felt this way since the first time they showed him. All the rumors or truths that have come out about him have only reinforced these feelings I have had about him. Just how I feel.
    Word.
    Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3567382;
    Word.
    Totally agree!
    I agree too.All of this is exactly what I have thought/said about Ed from the beginning.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Ditto!. I second that!

auburnbulldog

Long-time lurker. Newbie post.

So, be on the lookout tonight for a bad edit of the eventual F1? Is this a pattern? I have watched all 18 seasons - 13 Bachs and 5 Bachettes. Will this still hold true tonight, you think, since many firsts happened with this season?

Quote Originally Posted by realityismylife;3566285;
    Wow, all I see is heat with Reid and Jillian. There is a very telling VO at the end of the Spain date. Jillian says "I know I made the decision for us not to spend the night together, but I'm so comfortable with him and I have such a good time I just hope I made the right decision." The bold part was clearly spliced in. I think they couldn't show it because they have SO much chemistry. They are both fully engaged in each other when they talk. Maybe not physically touching like we see with Ed and Kip, but they are almost always about 6 inches apart.
    I'm with you realityismylife!!!!! We know Reid & Jillian had hot tub time that wasn't shown, they only showed Kip in suite snuggling, and Ed being asked to stay the night...."Clothes On". Why not show Reid in the tub ....because without those scenes the viewers will think Ed is obvious F1 when ta da .....Fleiss has struck again and for a surprise ending Reid (the one who was so hard to let go) comes back to sweep her off her feet!!!!!!!!!!

I do feel the same. I have had a funny feeling about Ed since that Amazing Race tall building dealio. However, I am trying not to listen to what the rumors are that are going around - it seems that everyone has a love child or three girlfriends, or a music career, real estate career, yadda yadda. I think tonight will solve A LOT of the mystery for us on FORT (i'm more of a lurker myself)... I've been waiting for this episode for a long time!

bestbachelorett

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3567989;
    I'm with you realityismylife!!!!! We know Reid & Jillian had hot tub time that wasn't shown, they only showed Kip in suite snuggling, and Ed being asked to stay the night...."Clothes On". Why not show Reid in the tub ....because without those scenes the viewers will think Ed is obvious F1 when ta da .....Fleiss has struck again and for a surprise ending Reid (the one who was so hard to let go) comes back to sweep her off her feet!!!!!!!!!!
    Okay, I have heard this quite a few times, but have not seen proof of it. Why are people asuming that that time in the tub with Reid was in Spain? I think that's in the FD but in Hawai. And of course they're not going to show that because that will be aired tonight. We don't know what happened after Reid and Jill's spain date. They even showed us footage from when they met before dinner as if it was footage from when they parted.