Page 92 of 155 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

It's so interesting to me how people see such different things when watching the 'same' thing. For instance, I don't really see the connection with Kip that others see. Oh sure... Jillian does have a physical attraction to him, but I really believe she's enjoying the moment with someone that she's thought has been out of her league in the past. (whew!!! I'm not in love with Kip, but sure wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get physical with him either.... LOL)
    Kip is a great and caring person, so Jill does enjoy the physical closeness with him, but I just don't see the emotional connection that others see.

Now I'll have to admit, I've been an Ed fan for a while, even though I've thought the whole leaving and coming back was soooo scripted. The keeping the rose thing was so OTT and it wasn't a surprise at all. I'm not going to hold the leaving against Ed since I think it was all TPTB driven and Jillian and Ed appear to be so into each other now.
    Also for those that think because Ed is an IT guy, that they are all geeks... can I tell you I've worked with a lot of IT programmers, analysts and consultants as a client and tester, and most are anything but geeks (shoutout to cuties Jim & Micah... LOL)

That being said, I haven't jumped over yet, but I think I'm about to get on the Reid train. I've seen how the relationship between Jillian and Reid has been built slowly but consistantly over the last episodes. I see a natural, comfortable, fun intimacy with Reid that can't be ignored. There just seems to be so many clues that points to a real love story between Jillian and Reid.

When Ed tells Jillian about his parents, she asks if they will like her and he jokingly tells her maybe they won't. Jillian then says they will love her. Maybe they really don't and that's one of the problems that develop between Ed and Jillian.

Dunno..... but can't wait to find out!!!! It's finally Monday!!! Yea !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by KajunHillbillie;3566338;
    It's so interesting to me how people see such different things when watching the 'same' thing. For instance, I don't really see the connection with Kip that others see. Oh sure... Jillian does have a physical attraction to him, but I really believe she's enjoying the moment with someone that she's thought has been out of her league in the past. (whew!!! I'm not in love with Kip, but sure wouldn't pass up the opportunity to get physical with him either.... LOL)
    Kip is a great and caring person, so Jill does enjoy the physical closeness with him, but I just don't see the emotional connection that others see.

Now I'll have to admit, I've been an Ed fan for a while, even though I've thought the whole leaving and coming back was soooo scripted. The keeping the rose thing was so OTT and it wasn't a surprise at all. I'm not going to hold the leaving against Ed since I think it was all TPTB driven and Jillian and Ed appear to be so into each other now.
    Also for those that think because Ed is an IT guy, that they are all geeks... can I tell you I've worked with a lot of IT programmers, analysts and consultants as a client and tester, and most are anything but geeks (shoutout to cuties Jim & Micah... LOL)

That being said, I haven't jumped over yet, but I think I'm about to get on the Reid train. I've seen how the relationship between Jillian and Reid has been built slowly but consistantly over the last episodes. I see a natural, comfortable, fun intimacy with Reid that can't be ignored. There just seems to be so many clues that points to a real love story between Jillian and Reid.

When Ed tells Jillian about his parents, she asks if they will like her and he jokingly tells her maybe they won't. Jillian then says they will love her. Maybe they really don't and that's one of the problems that develop between Ed and Jillian.

Dunno..... but can't wait to find out!!!! It's finally Monday!!! Yea !!!!!
    I TOTALLY AGREE! A week ago I was all Ed, even thinking it made sense for him to come back. I kept wondering if technically since he kept the rose if it was in the rules to come back....and yes he did.
    I still say something is off with that though...scripted or his own issues, I'm not sure.
    It's monday here in 6 mins...I record it every week so I don't annoy my husband with it. As soon as his head hits the pillow I watch!
    Happy Monday!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Same question...same answer...Reid.

Heat factor for R & J -- Muy caliente.
    We need not think alike to love alike

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Lovensyd;3565889;
    After reading all these posts here and on the ABC boards I am beginning to think that Kip is the F1. We are all so convinced it's Ed or Reid that it may actually turn out to be Kip! Boy would that surprize us all!
    that would be the greatest surprise EVER!!!!and i love it!

btw, pls give the thump up to this season's editing team. They totally did their job. Up to this point, we still hv no ideas about the F1.
    Bravo.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by icemanki;3566451;
    that would be the greatest surprise EVER!!!!and i love it!

btw, pls give the thump up to this season's editing team. They totally did their job. Up to this point, we still hv no ideas about the F1.
    Bravo.
    hm... yes the editing has been good, but I think it's not to hard to figure out that Kiptyn will be F1

Kip F1
    Reid F2
    Ed F3

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3566272;
    My biggest problem with Ed is that he always looks like he's staring into space when he's with her and I sense a lack of warmth about him. I honestly don't know why she's into him so much. He seems like a robot to me.
    Everything Ed says sounds rehearsed.

Both of you guys are right Beagle and ubidiah.He does sound rehearsed and I don't know about the rest of you but when I am talking to a guy that I am falling in love with I'd like to see him look right at me when I am talking.I don't think that is creepy.I think that's respect.It shows that the guy is very interested in what I have to say.I would look the guy in the eye if I were falling in love with him as well.I would want to show him that I care and I am very interested in what he is saying.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Teamkip;3566934;
    hm... yes the editing has been good, but I think it's not to hard to figure out that Kiptyn will be F1

Kip F1
    Reid F2
    Ed F3
    I think the editing has been very good too but I think Kip F1, Ed F2 (he comes back to propose but she rejects him; he has a big ego, he can't take no for an answer) and Reid F3.

I would love for Reid to be the F1 but I stongly suspect he is getting the possible next bachelor edit. Remember, Jillian was choice #3, so there will be others being considered - think Jake. I think Reid is cute, funny, adorable. Most people seem to really like him and will be so upset when he leaves. Jillian said in one of her contradictory interviews that the guy she chooses may not be who you would choose for her but he is the one she believes is right for her, if she chose someone. Will many be upset with Kip or Ed leaving - maybe a bit of aaawww too bad but that's it. Neither Kip nor Ed are being edited as the next bachelor - Kip being edited as too boring or non-commital, and Ed possible workaholic or gf rumors. One of these will be the F1 but we will see no rose or confirmed engagement until ATFR (IMO).

FORT Fanatic

I still don't agree. Jillian keeps saying she knew who her final one was all along. If she cuts Reid at final 3 and then he comes back and she accepts him, then she is lying. It just doesn't make sense.