Page 91 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4181828384858687888990919293949596979899100101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Actually there was a poster a few days ago that said the reason they ARRANGED FOR Ed to Leave and come back was to create a diversion from the fact that the Ed/Jillian connection was so strong right from the get go.

I tend to agree with this scenario. ya ya Call me crazy

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566143;
    Sorry I got caught up in the Ed Story and didn't address the first part. Well we didn't show us the Spain date in the FS when they were in Spain, so I'm not sure what you mean by being all over him. As for in front of his parents; Jillian is a very touchy feely kinda person so its natural for her to kiss hug and touch. Did you notice in the Helicopter date in Hawaii in the previews ... I really didn't see much of a romantic connection there at all.
    I meant in Spain during their picnic and then later during dinner, not in the FS. Anyway, I just cannot see Ed treating her well and loving her after the show because he doesn't even seem to do that during the show. Oh well. It's all been decided now anyway. Hopefully she chose either someone, whoever that may be, who is right for her or no one at all.

ETA: If Ed left to create a diversion, Jilly clearly wasn't in on it. Then he left knowing it would hurt her and break her trust in him?
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

Quote Originally Posted by JilCanuckFan;3566079;
    Hmmm thats odd, I just don't see the spark with Reid at all. I think its the friends thing with those two. It makes me think that the reason why they keep showing the FS from spain rather than anything new from Hawaii is because they don't have any (other than the tub) I see Jillian liking Reid alot but she's just not that into him romantically. JMO.
    I see the romance with Reid (and think he's actually the best fit with Jillian), but so far, the "heat" I've seen is with Kip and Ed.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by slpnm;3565964;
    ok, long time lurker here. I'm having a hard time getting my head around the thought that she doesn't pick Reid. I like both Ed and Kiptyn but it just seems so obvious to me that Jillian & Reid just have that undeniable "it" factor: when you just meet someone and you click.

Anyway, going on the assumption that Reid does get cut tomorrow, and that seems to be the consensus, I was thinking about the following scenario: Jillian cuts Reid because of his inability to commit/tell her his feelings etc. She goes on with Ed & Kiptyn knowing her feelings are still strongest for Reid, but hoping this will be a kick in the butt for him. Normally I would think this is a ridiculous ploy but there has been a great deal of foreshadowing about how Reid needs to have a fire lit under him, and Jillian has even made mention of that to him and he agreed (in Spain). So the ploy works and Reid returns either immediately before the FRC or immediately after when she has let both Ed and Kiptyn go. And he proposes or they just admit they love each other or whatever.

A little far fetched but honestly, I think the whole think would have been cooked up by TPTB. After Wes leaves, it's very apparent that Reid is going to be Jillian's pick so they propose this little twist to add action. Both Ed & Kiptyn agree b/c they're not in love with Jllian and then everyone gets what they want: Jilly & Reid end up together, Kiptyn & Ed have an adventure, and TPTB get their drama AND their happy ending.

I know the Kiptyn and Ed fans will disagree but I just don't see any real spark between Jillian and either one of them. Kiptyn appears to be a genuinely nice guy who cares for Jillian a great deal but just isn't in love with her. As for Ed, I think he's been TPTB's boy from near the beginning. I don't think he's a bad guy or a player(i.e. Wes part 2), I just think he's not into Jill and is playing a role as given to him.

Anyway, just my two cents. You can all start attacking me now.
    I delurked today to post something similar about all the light a fire foreshadowing. I am hoping that's how it happens, even though logically it sure would be a risk to send Reid away and hope that he comes through, though. And I feel ya re: Ed and Jillian. Something weirdy unromantic watching them together. It's looking like he's the frontrunner based on spoilers, but I don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3566164;
    I see the romance with Reid (and think he's actually the best fit with Jillian), but so far, the "heat" I've seen is with Kip and Ed.
    I haven't seen the "heat" with Ed at all and I have really tried to see what other people see in him,but I seriously don't.I definitely see the "heat" with Kip though.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3566161;
    I meant in Spain during their picnic and then later during dinner, not in the FS. Anyway, I just cannot see Ed treating her well and loving her after the show because he doesn't even seem to do that during the show. Oh well. It's all been decided now anyway. Hopefully she chose either someone, whoever that may be, who is right for her or no one at all.

ETA: If Ed left to create a diversion, Jilly clearly wasn't in on it. Then he left knowing it would hurt her and break her trust in him?
    Well they could of kept Ed in the dark also and made the work crisis happen by pulling some strings. Or they could of been fortunate and the Work Crisis fell into their laps so they took advantage of it.

When Jill and Ed are having dinner, she props up her hand with her elbow and keeps it close even over her mouth most of the time that we see anyway. I thought maybe she was breath conscious but according to body language experts: " Touching Your Face During a Conversation – Face touching, especially on the nose, is commonly interpreted as an indication of deception. Also, covering up the mouth is a common gesture people make when they’re lying. Always keep your hands away from your face when you’re speaking."
    Another one: "Hands can hide things. When people do not want to hear something, they put hands to ears. When they do not want to look, they cover their eyes. When they want to say something but feel restrained, they put their hands to their mouth. A hand may also cover a rudely open mouth, which may be opened in such as surprise or a yawn.

Hands covering the mouth when speaking may be an indicator of lying, although it may also just indicate uncertainty."

What do you think? Body language signs or maybe covering bad breath?
    Last edited by janejane; 07-13-2009 at 02:53 AM. Reason: typos

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3566193;
    I haven't seen the "heat" with Ed at all and I have really tried to see what other people see in him,but I seriously don't.I definitely see the "heat" with Kip though.
    My biggest problem with Ed is that he always looks like he's staring into space when he's with her and I sense a lack of warmth about him. I honestly don't know why she's into him so much. He seems like a robot to me.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Hmmm thats odd, I just don't see the spark with Reid at all. I think its the friends thing with those two. It makes me think that the reason why they keep showing the FS from spain rather than anything new from Hawaii is because they don't have any (other than the tub) I see Jillian liking Reid alot but she's just not that into him romantically. JMO.
    Wow, all I see is heat with Reid and Jillian. There is a very telling VO at the end of the Spain date. Jillian says "I know I made the decision for us not to spend the night together, but I'm so comfortable with him and I have such a good time I just hope I made the right decision." The bold part was clearly spliced in. I think they couldn't show it because they have SO much chemistry. They are both fully engaged in each other when they talk. Maybe not physically touching like we see with Ed and Kip, but they are almost always about 6 inches apart.

FORT Fanatic

I agree, Reid's a nice guy and all, but there is not much of a romantic spark. The kiss screencap in the other thread, looks unnatural (and closed).
    So if he does go at F3 and is brought back after some sort of FRC drama, it was to salvage an ending for this wreck. Jillian said at the start that she looked at it as an adventure, so she had fun and met some great guys whom she will probably remain friends with and meet at reunions, etc. , but she stays single from all of this.

Unless we have been fliessed and it is/always has been Kiptyn in the end!