Page 9 of 155 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511961;
    Have you ever been wrong Cupcakes??!
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by chaslom4;3511951;
    So cupcakes Who do you think she will send home in the F3 spot? I also think she will pick Ed, but keep flip flopping on the other two.
    I have him in the F3 spot, but that might change after their 1 on 1. Even though Reid is my favorite, her top 3 choices seem like a great group of guys.=)

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511939;
    Wes was back in the recording studio well before FRC, so he's noF1.

What makes you say Reid has no personality? They haven't shown him much, but when they do he's always funny & witty
    Maybe it was Wes' time to get some time off before heading out to HI, maybe not a couple of weeks but a couple of days . Why should Ed be the only one to get preferential treatment, right? Not that Wes hasn't had plenty of air time compared to the other guys, not to mention he is blatantly promoting his CD in the next preview. Ed seems to hate Wes' guts, what better way to create more drama than have Wes go all the way to the finale and get the f1 rose?

That's what Ed gets in the end for walking out in the middle of filming (sounds like Fleiss' modus operandi). The PTB have started throwing Jillian under the bus recently with their editing, maybe they didn't get an outcome they could live with in te end. JMO!

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3511979;
    Yes.
    Ok, I'll take comfort in that, and hope you are wrong again, even though you are much better at this than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by Noobslueth;3511970;
    If Wes was F1 I would be shocked that's for sure especially since he would have to assume some sort of teleportation ability. I think it's Ed.
    We don't really know for sure who was where when it comes to ONLY using Myspace or Twitter. Actual sightings are one thing, postings are another.

While I wouldn't bet the farm that it's Wes as F1 - I STILL have this strong feeling the F1 isn't going to be Reid or Kip.

Until that final show - we ALL can be wrong. The only thing I trust this season is that Fleiss is going to do his best to surprise/shock the forum posters AND the general viewing public.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3511435;
    JLCCAZ has no pick yet.

But she pays attention to detail while surfing...the internet, that is. She noticed that tvgrapevine front page, if you pause it on The Bachelorette where the guys faces are blacked out, and study it from week to week and what happens (combined with everything FORT has figured out from pictures and dates) suggests it is a Kip/Ed finale.

This particular phenomenon is NOT worth pages and pages of FORT debate and bickering or discussion, but she thinks it's worth noticing week to week.

So what is this site's success rate at choosing F1? So far, I haven't even been able to get the site to pull up!

What do we know about these folks? How do they get their info? Are they as accurate as RS? How's that for a gauge?

Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3512012;
    We don't really know for sure who was where when it comes to ONLY using Myspace or Twitter. Actual sightings are one thing, postings are another.

While I wouldn't bet the farm that it's Wes as F1 - I STILL have this strong feeling the F1 isn't going to be Reid or Kip.

Until that final show - we ALL can be wrong. The only thing I trust this season is that Fleiss is going to do his best to surprise/shock the forum posters AND the general viewing public.
    Actually, I believe it was not just Twitter or MySpace. Wes did a show the beginning of June, in front of an audience, in Texas. So he was not in Spain or Hawaii.

I go back and forth between Reid (my favorite) and Ed being F1. I like Kip, but I don't think they have anything but a physical connection. I would not be disappointed in any of them though, since they are all 3 great guys.

Of course, Reid only lives a couple hours from me, so if she does not pick him I may have to head to Philly to try to mend his broken heart....
    Last edited by FumaLover; 06-19-2009 at 04:53 PM.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3512035;
    So what is this site's success rate at choosing F1? So far, I haven't even been able to get the site to pull up!

What do we know about these folks? How do they get their info? Are they as accurate as RS? How's that for a gauge?
    My view is that they are spoon fed information by network PR or its equivalent (i.e., the production company). I have always believed that many in the media are expressly told how it ends (partly to secure their interest in airing pieces about the show all along the way, leading up to the Big Finish). But that information is embargoed, which is a hard and fast rule honored in that "business." If you want information, access to live guests, etc., you honor the professional rules of journalism. They are not intending to leak who wins in any way. It's just a wink, if anything. But I've watched the order of the photos, and have a hunch someone in the know is playing around with those photos. Ed was blacked out during the week before he left.

They don't make any predictions about anything. It isn't that kind of a site.

Yeah, the so-called jouralist in the enterainment industry are usually carrying the water for the show. Like Entertainment Tonight seems like it's paid by the show to advertise about it. Then they get access to the star, etc. for interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;3512052;
    Of course, Reid only lives a couple hours from me, so if she does not pick him I may have to head to Philly to try to mend his broken heart....
    Stand in line girlfriend!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3511962;

Anytime I've seen Reid he makes me think of a lifeless android aimlessly walking around. Again that is MY opinion. To me, he's boring and definitely not funny or witty. I don't see the appeal. I know others do like him, and I've heard others agree with me who aren't on the forums. To each their own. I don't see him as Jillian's match.
    Jilly needs to be the one to spin like a top and she need a "lifeless android" as her sidekick to do that well. Those are precisely the men that are good at gently stopping the top from spinning out of control...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers