Page 8 of 155 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I personally see Kip/Ed/Reid F3 Kip/Ed F2 and Ed F1...but who knows this season is driving me nuts

Quote Originally Posted by AFrankR;3511828;
    Personally gave up on the love story.
    I expect no true love story either. I think Ed has been pushed at us too much to be chosen, but perhaps the doubt will begin when he returns. Oddlly I'm enjoying watching, but I'd be SHOCKED if there's a true love story at the end.

Also, it takes two to fall in love, so maybe she senses that her favorite does not favor her. I like all of the f3, as far as they've been characterized, but don't really care who she chooses, because I don't think it'll last.

Now, this will be MY opinion: Reid won't be F1 because...well...he's just too boring. (sorry, I don't see ANY personality) He's getting the friend edit from what I can see.

Kip may likely be in the running for the next Bachelor. My only problem with that is I am not sure he's got what it takes to do that. He's too laid back. (although I still contend he was trying NOT to laugh in the scene where he asked Jillian how she was doing after the no cocktail party episode) My problem with Jillian and Kip is that it feels like an uneven match - or that is how it feels that SHE feels.

Wes is Jillian's type. True, TPTB are throwing him under the bus. Makes me think that he might well BE F1 for the drama. Fleiss loves drama. Jillian likes bad boys with a little edge to them. (which truly rules Reid out...)

Ed. The other dark horse for F1. It may be too obvious right now - but WE know he comes back. The average viewers may not have figured that one out - although the whole thing about keeping the rose was SO obvious to me.

All I know is that I have had the feeling from very early on that Fleiss is laughing his a** off at us - and other boards. While he certainly doesn't do the show based on message boards - you KNOW he pays attention to them. He's going for the biggest shock/surprise ending - which would be Wes or Ed.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3511933;
    Now, this will be MY opinion: Reid won't be F1 because...well...he's just too boring. (sorry, I don't see ANY personality) He's getting the friend edit from what I can see.

Kip may likely be in the running for the next Bachelor. My only problem with that is I am not sure he's got what it takes to do that. He's too laid back. (although I still contend he was trying NOT to laugh in the scene where he asked Jillian how she was doing after the no cocktail party episode) My problem with Jillian and Kip is that it feels like an uneven match - or that is how it feels that SHE feels.

Wes is Jillian's type. True, TPTB are throwing him under the bus. Makes me think that he might well BE F1 for the drama. Fleiss loves drama. Jillian likes bad boys with a little edge to them. (which truly rules Reid out...)

Ed. The other dark horse for F1. It may be too obvious right now - but WE know he comes back. The average viewers may not have figured that one out - although the whole thing about keeping the rose was SO obvious to me.

All I know is that I have had the feeling from very early on that Fleiss is laughing his a** off at us - and other boards. While he certainly doesn't do the show based on message boards - you KNOW he pays attention to them. He's going for the biggest shock/surprise ending - which would be Wes or Ed.
    Wes was back in the recording studio well before FRC, so he's noF1.

What makes you say Reid has no personality? They haven't shown him much, but when they do he's always funny & witty

Quote Originally Posted by thetinydancer;3511745;
    As much as I would LOVE to see it be Reid, I think Ed will be F1.
    I agree. I believe Ed will be F1 as well.=)

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3511940;
    So cupcakes Who do you think she will send home in the F3 spot? I also think she will pick Ed, but keep flip flopping on the other two.

I ping pong back and forth from Reid to Ed. Either one I think she will be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cupcakes;3511940;
    Have you ever been wrong Cupcakes??!

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3511939;
    Wes was back in the recording studio well before FRC, so he's noF1.

What makes you say Reid has no personality? They haven't shown him much, but when they do he's always funny & witty
    As far as Wes, that could have been posted FOR him. I just have this feeling the ending is going for shock value.

Anytime I've seen Reid he makes me think of a lifeless android aimlessly walking around. Again that is MY opinion. To me, he's boring and definitely not funny or witty. I don't see the appeal. I know others do like him, and I've heard others agree with me who aren't on the forums. To each their own. I don't see him as Jillian's match.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3511933;

If Wes was F1 I would be shocked that's for sure especially since he would have to assume some sort of teleportation ability. I think it's Ed.