Page 7 of 155 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by bzcm25k;3511752;
    Reid F3
    Ed F2

Kip F1

But I reserve the right to change my mind after each new episode!
    It can't be Kip because there is proof that Kip has already agreed to be the next Bachelor, or is that what Fleiss wants us to believe? After all Reality Steve said Kip the next Bachelor is Kip,b ut do not believe everything you read or see, what did he mean by that? I honestly believe Fleiss is pulling the string here & want to make us believe one thing & we are all going to be shocked at the end. There were several interviews that Jillian says please do not hate me @ the end, I am still the same Jill & I had to do what was best fo me & not everyone else. Could it be Wes & his storyline is all editing? I do not know if anyone has guessed it yet. I think Kip & Ed are too obvious. Maybe it is Micheal.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3511761;
    It can't be Kip because there is proof that Kip has already agreed to be the next Bachelor, or is that what Fleiss wants us to believe? After all Reality Steve said Kip the next Bachelor is Kip,b ut do not believe everything you read or see, what did he mean by that? I honestly believe Fleiss is pulling the string here & want to make us believe one thing & we are all going to be shocked at the end. There were several interviews that Jillian says please do not hate me @ the end, I am still the same Jill & I had to do what was best fo me & not everyone else. Could it be Wes & his storyline is all editing? I do not know if anyone has guessed it yet. I think Kip & Ed are too obvious. Maybe it is Micheal.
    there's been no official announcement by ABC and until then, there is no proof of the next bachelor.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhantomsGirl;3511741;
    I think TPTB have messed with this season so much that it cannot truly be sluethed. I just have this feeling that the ending will not go the way most people on this board hope or want.
    You are partly right. They could mess with the forum... if it is even worth it. The bottom line is the "average" audience, who buy all of the products that sponsor the show. Also different editors, as suggested, may mean different motives. I think the story is more important than the end result... with Reid being the shy "gradually emerging" boy-next-door, Kip the Homecoming King, Jake the tearful country boy who'll get his own spin-off series later, Wes the biker boy who smokes on school grounds and Ed as Mr. "unfinished business".

It is interesting that so many message boards on abc.com are focused less on "who wins" and more on who people like or think are good husband material. This is often the case with the "Bachelorettes"... Charlie and Matt were never considered 100% definite shoe-ins by the general public and the producers were never concerned if "experts" predicted the correct guy. Charlie came off of this as a popular mini-celebrity (even though he wasn't picked as a Bachelor, like fellow contestant Bob), even hosting some E! and documenting the Trista/Ryan wedding.

Oops... I guess I'm going off subject here. Back to forum topic...
    Last edited by Jack Benny Fan; 06-19-2009 at 03:10 PM.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3511774;
    there's been no official announcement by ABC and until then, there is no proof of the next bachelor.
    If you go to jillianharris.net & go to The Bachelorette Leaks Kiptyn Locke to be the next Bachelor! « The Bachelor Kiptyn Locke.htm it has the info there. Again, I do not know if it is just speculation or ABC trying to lead us to believe that is the case when in fact it isn't. We will soon see.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3511761;
    K sorry did I miss something... has there been any proof other than RS.. and is he usually realiable?

So far I think things point to Ed being the F1 but it's been a pretty tough year to figure out. I think we need to see how Reids date goes/ Ed coming back... then we will get a better idea. I like Reid personally but I think all 3 are pretty fantastic.
    Last edited by Bean07; 06-19-2009 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ldelan16;3511806;
    If you go to jillianharris.net & go to The Bachelorette Leaks Kiptyn Locke to be the next Bachelor! « The Bachelor Kiptyn Locke.htm it has the info there. Again, I do not know if it is just speculation or ABC trying to lead us to believe that is the case when in fact it isn't. We will soon see.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't their big proof the fact that his name had been purchased as an internet domain? If Kip had not bought it, it more than likely would have been snapped up by a fan who wanted to do a tribute site or something. This way he can use his newfound fame to good use for the charity work he does. I own my name, doesn't mean I will be the next Bachelorette. Right now there are only rumors and no proof of who will be the next up on the chopping block.

I'm not 100% sure yet, but I'm leaning towards Ed. I don't have a problem with any of the top 3 (Ed, Kip, or Reid), so no favorites yet. I'm just anxiously waiting to see how this whole thing unfolds and as always, hoping for a love story

FORT Newbie

I THINK HIS NAME WAS PURCHASED BECAUSE OF THE 40? (or something ) HOTTEST BACHELORS- IN ONE OF THOSE RAG MAGAZINES. I THINK HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO BECAUSE OF HIS BUSINESS BACKGROUND.

Personally gave up on the love story.

My F1 would be Reid.

Jillian's F1 will be Ed.

Hoping that by some miracle I'll get to see Reid as the next bachelor. Long shot, I know, but I can dream.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.