Page 65 of 155 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fan

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Locarber;3549771;
    I love Jillian, but someone should correct her grammar. She is going to be embarrassed when she sees this.
    She must have taken lessons from Jason.

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3549786;
    Kiptyn doesn't like Jillian. Period. Did you see the way he "patted" her on the bed when she was trying to snuggle him? He couldn't get off the bed fast enough. He's just not that into her. And I think, I HOPE she's started to lose interest in him as well.

Ed........I don't know. All signs point to him being the F1. The whole "loved and lost...and then came back" angle is being pushed WAY too much by TPTB. I personally don't think he likes her as much as he says he does. He never even looks at her - he's ALWAYS looking away. Now I'm pretty sure the Ed fans will cry out that he's just uncomfortable in front of the camera, but give me a break. If you were that uncomfortable.......don't come back on the show!!!

Ed's not F1. Reid is.

And just to make it clear....I've been a Jesse fan since day one, so I'm not some "Reid fan" trying to plead my case.

From last night, it's pretty clear that he is a) The only one that's truly into her. He leans in when he speaks to her, he's ALWAYS making eye contact with her, he LAUGHS with her, and he seems completely comfortable and happy to be there. A STARK contrast to both the other guys.

and

b) Jillian's into him the most too. She was firm in her decision not to take the FS with Kip, and she almost did the same thing with Ed. It was "He" that convinced her to take it. With Reid, she had made her decision, but it was clearly a difficult one.

Of course this is all just speculation based on what we've seen, but I'm pretty sure Reid's the one.
    Hi, have you seen the latest SCs (on the SC only thread) of Reid and Jillian? They show exactly what you said above! (see bold)

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3549951;
    Yes, I'm a Reid fan.
    Have been from the "meet and greet".
    But I also liked Kip, Micheal,Jesse, and until the"work" emergency, Ed.
    But now it's down to F3.
    And I will admit it doesn't look too promising for Reid right now..
    But there's two scenes that come back to bug me.
    First....the train conductor....who told him to go for it....to tell her how he felt...or he would always regret if he didn't and she got away.
    The second, the very same advice,...this time from his father.
    Add to this Reid telling her twice last night how it's hard for him to put his feelings into words....hard to open up.
    How he's trying to "speed things up", how he's afraid one of the other guys will tell her what she wants to hear before he does.
    And Jillian's VO saying something to the effect of how with Reid and her, things moved not as fast, but always forward.
    I think,,,,IF Reid gets let go at F3.....either he comes back on his own...or she asks for him to come back.
    I think she let's Kip go at F2....and let's Ed go at F1.
    Now I don't know exactly how TPTB will work this next part, but we all know they have many tricks up their sleeves.
    And I believe, that somehow, Reid is going to be there.....either after she let's Ed go...or at the ATFR....or somewhere....but I believe Reid is who she ends up with and still is with.
    Wishful thinking on my part?
    Possible....time will tell.....
    i mirror your thought bubble, dearie!

i was a Jake, Ed and Reid follows a close third fan before coming here to check the sleuthing. However i was bothered with Ed when he had to leave because of work. And i was heartily when Jillian left an advice to Ed (they were seated on the couch), "if you found the girl you love ...don't let work get in the way." something like that. I must confess my perspective of Ed was colored from then on AND especially after reading all these "rumors" about him.

after watching last night's episode, no matter how much i love Reid and Jillian's date (echoing the post above me ^^^ ), the editing cries ED as F1! And i can see Ed's effect on Jillian. haha. It's like Kiptyn effect through Ed. "i want to kiss him all day..." and another glaring example is Jillian playing with her hair during dinner and while reading the FS card. am like , Jill's got it baad! haha. And yeah, the rest of the guys read the FS card for her, right? And only with Ed, it was Jillian (possibly in her nervousness) who read the card for Ed. She's a fangirl around Ed!

but comparing the body language (and VO)of Jillian with Kiptyn (didn't stay) and Ed's Fantasy Suite time. you can evidently see (imo), she wanted to rethink her decision with Kip's

But am totally crushing on Reid right now. I couldn't wait for next monday. or is it AFTR? am so

after all those infos about Reid's sightings everywhere and reading his tweets that seems to show he's "back to work, back to normal". It's like showing to the whole world. "am okay, am moving on"...

my wishful thinking is this .... it's just a ploy to make me/us believe he's not the F1.

huhuhu. i really, really wish for that.....
    Last edited by Cari; 07-07-2009 at 11:57 PM.
    TEAM REID & TEAM CHRIS L. F O R E V E R!
    and i now add: TEAM BRAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3550483;
    I would have to agree with you on that. But I still see Ed as F3,if Reid is not in the F2 I will have a stroke!!! He cares the most for her and it's soo obvious that's why abc is showing us so little of them together(no time after dinner etc).
    Last nights epi really encouraged me to think that indeed it might be REID!

The stars seem to be aligning...

Best Friend
    Makes Her Laugh
    Treats Her Like A Princess
    Best HTD with the Family and the Family approves!
    Ready for Marriage.
    The guy 'not on her list' who she threw the list, away for
    The guy that will never leave her, and LOVE her forever...

The only thing missing... (paraphrasing Reid) all he needs is the...."kick in the pants" I wonder who will do the kicking???

The question is will the "kick" come in time? Maybe a coconut will simply fall on his head - rather than Seville oranges. (Loved that outtake! I can't see her having the same fun with Ed and especially not with Kip)

I still think that he is Mr. Invisible on the Big Island and a final note on the Mr. Invisible theme...

Here's hoping...
    -D

Love is just an adoption away... Adopt an ex-racing greyhound.

Quote Originally Posted by Adopt a Greyh;3551061;
    Last nights epi really encouraged me to think that indeed it might be REID!

The stars seem to be aligning...

Best Friend
    Makes Her Laugh
    Treats Her Like A Princess
    Best HTD with the Family and the Family approves!
    Ready for Marriage.
    The guy 'not on her list' who she threw the list, away for
    The guy that will never leave her, and LOVE her forever...

The only thing missing... (paraphrasing Reid) all he needs is the...."kick in the pants" I wonder who will do the kicking???

The question is will the "kick" come in time? Maybe a coconut will simply fall on his head - rather than Seville oranges. (Loved that outtake! I can't see her having the same fun with Ed and especially not with Kip)

I still think that he is Mr. Invisible on the Big Island and a final note on the Mr. Invisible theme...

Here's hoping...
    Last night solidified for me that she is totally into Reid moreso than the other two but I still have doubt in the back of my mind that he stays next week. I just don't know what to think about it.

Can someone please put up a Final Rose Poll? lol

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3511021;
    Ed, Reid, Kiptyn, Wes, Jesse? I am so confused
    Don't know but can the winner PM me please? Can't wait 3 weeks ah ah

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551071;
    Last night solidified for me that she is totally into Reid moreso than the other two but I still have doubt in the back of my mind that he stays next week. I just don't know what to think about it.

I agree! They are both very much into each other and imo, their relationship is light years ahead of the other 2 relationships. But I'm doubtful as well...I can't fathom it, especially after last night but the doubts that he's F3 is scary!

FORT Fan

After watching last night, my heart hurts. I have always chosen the wrong guys on here, mostly because I pick the ones that I would choose for myself. I pick my tv crush for men, and girls I'd hook my guy friend up with. I chose Trista for Alex. I chose Charlie for Trista. Did NOT see Jen coming for Andrew, although didn't care for the other girl. Chose Sadie for Lorenzo. Bevin for Andy, Jenny for Brad, Jason for Deanna and Melissa for Jason. so I am batting...0.

SO, I have NEVER been an Ed fan...at all. Think his look scared me off, he has bug eyes, or something. So, I was never 'attracted' to him. Same reason I didn't like JEsse from Dee's season. the eyes....LOL

Reid, I was not into him either, until I heard word that he may be in F2. Then I followed him more closely. I love his character, wit and charm.

however...now with last night's show, I am finally picking my choice. It is Reid, which means, she is going to choose Ed.

My heart actually fell when she accepted Ed's card. I felt a little hurt for Reid because she told him to trust her.

Then, at the rose ceremony. She chose Ed first. The camera went to Reid and he just hung his head. I actually got a knot in my throat for him. I could see he was hurt by this, like thinking ok,I lost. Then, at the end when they were getting ready to toast. I saw another expression on Reid's face. He looked up smiling at Jillian, who was looking at Ed, and his face fell again.
    He looked hurt.

SO>.this leads me to believe that Chris said in his F3 talk, all of this put pressure on your relationship...whatever. I think it is Reid and I think he discusses the 'other guys involved' thing again and it intereferes with him in the romantic area. Think he is so wrapped up on what the other guys are saying and it makes him insecure and he holds back.

BUT>...I do feel like he gets that fire and comes back, not sure how it will end, but am confident he goes out swinging... He has grown on me. I actually now have a tv crush on him.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3551071;

She is completely into Reid, thus the "trust me" comment. It reminded me of several of Andy's comments to Tessa. However, I see a wedding coming out of this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3549845;
    I now have an uncomfortable feeling about Ed. Even on an episode that featured Wes - the slimiest douche ever to compete for the final rose - Ed struck me as (to quote Jake) "disingenuine." I can't put my finger on it, but I don't trust the guy.

Reid just keeps getting better in my book. He is funny and smart and real. I hope he gets the girl, if that's what he wants. Kip is sweet but seems to take himself a little seriously. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but to me she seems happiest with Reid and even said as much. I think he will F1.
    I agree. Something IS way off with Ed. I think the kick in the pants that Reid needs will happen in HI once he meets her family and sees how similar they are to his family...sense of humor...etc.