Page 64 of 155 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3549884;
    But if you leave all rumours (next bachelor / girlfriends etc) aside and go purely on what we are seeing on our screens every week, do you think he could end up as f1 ?
    Sure....anything is possible. I am as clueless as the next person. Nothing ever seems to turn out the way I expect it to on this show, except for last season where we had solid spoilers way in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3549889;
    Sure....anything is possible. I am as clueless as the next person. Nothing ever seems to turn out the way I expect it to on this show, except for last season where we had solid spoilers way in advance.
    LOL - last season was easy watching because of the early identification.
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Newbie

i really hope reid ends up with jilly at the end!!

There were rumors about Melissa having been spotted with someone before Jason's season ended, so the Ed rumors can very well be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3549752;
    Jillian and Reid's grandmothers sneak into Reid's room and threaten to hit him over the head with a coconut if he does not propose... There's strength in numbers, you know !
    Ha! I could so see that happening too.

now I'm smilingmomof4!!!! smilingmomof3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3549678;
    It seems as though no one thinks there is a glimmer of chance that Kiptyn ends up as F1.

Is there anyone that thinks that at all ?
    I still think it could happen. Jillian gets to choose here. Her feelings and wants are incredibly important in the outcome. She is attracted to Kip and stated that he reminds her of her Dad. She literally jumps into his arms and often blushes around him. She is unafraid to raise the proposal issue with him and he has been solid for her from day one. He is affectionate and kind with a big heart (qualities she states that she wants). He is slow to verbalize things but that could just be that he's taking this seriously. I also feel that Ed's return set Kiptyn back a bit - he didn't like it and it made his guard go up. He is far from confident about how Jillian feels about him and this is affecting his behavior -- however -- I do think he is growing into more feelings toward her. He's not an actor and this whole situation seems ill-suited for him, but I think he's working with it. Kiptyn has a good head on his shoulders -- whatever he does say is well thought out and genuine. Is he F1 - who knows! But, I think they are an excellent match if they both want it.
    ***"It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages" - Nietzsche *** "A woman who strives to be equal to a man is lacking in ambition"***

FORT Regular

Yes, I'm a Reid fan.
    Have been from the "meet and greet".
    But I also liked Kip, Micheal,Jesse, and until the"work" emergency, Ed.
    But now it's down to F3.
    And I will admit it doesn't look too promising for Reid right now..
    But there's two scenes that come back to bug me.
    First....the train conductor....who told him to go for it....to tell her how he felt...or he would always regret if he didn't and she got away.
    The second, the very same advice,...this time from his father.
    Add to this Reid telling her twice last night how it's hard for him to put his feelings into words....hard to open up.
    How he's trying to "speed things up", how he's afraid one of the other guys will tell her what she wants to hear before he does.
    And Jillian's VO saying something to the effect of how with Reid and her, things moved not as fast, but always forward.
    I think,,,,IF Reid gets let go at F3.....either he comes back on his own...or she asks for him to come back.
    I think she let's Kip go at F2....and let's Ed go at F1.
    Now I don't know exactly how TPTB will work this next part, but we all know they have many tricks up their sleeves.
    And I believe, that somehow, Reid is going to be there.....either after she let's Ed go...or at the ATFR....or somewhere....but I believe Reid is who she ends up with and still is with.
    Wishful thinking on my part?
    Possible....time will tell.....

FORT Fan

I agree with the above up until the last part, I believe she stays with her F1 pick even though Reid does come back.

FORT Fogey

I believe that Ed is a player and is possibly now back with his ex or at least playing the field. However, I still think it's very possible that he is F1 and that they are giving him a good edit to help her save face. It would suck for Reid, who is my favorite by far.....especially if he comes back and proposes (*sigh*). But I console myself with the knowledge that if he gets sent home, he will find girls swarming around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancer27;3549783;
    I still believe Reid will get the final rose, even if he's let go at f3. That may be the very thing to shake him up enough to discover for himself that he does love her. Reid did not come home until May 28th, so he was definitely in Hawaii during the FRC. Let's have faith in Jillian the way Reid does, that she will figure out who really loves her and wants to be with her.

I would have to agree with you on that. But I still see Ed as F3,if Reid is not in the F2 I will have a stroke!!! He cares the most for her and it's soo obvious that's why abc is showing us so little of them together(no time after dinner etc).