Page 63 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Thank goodness..Weasel is gone.....

Anyway, I liked Ed until last night...He is a little too slick and too physical with Jillian..Can you say "Fast hands?"..LOL.
    If Ed does have gfs in Chicago, he is a true dirtbag like Wes.

However, I like Reid and Kip..Both are darling..Yeah, when she said "trust me"..what does that mean???

I love Jillian, but someone should correct her grammar. She is going to be embarrassed when she sees this.

I still believe Reid will get the final rose, even if he's let go at f3. That may be the very thing to shake him up enough to discover for himself that he does love her. Reid did not come home until May 28th, so he was definitely in Hawaii during the FRC. Let's have faith in Jillian the way Reid does, that she will figure out who really loves her and wants to be with her.

FORT Newbie

Kiptyn doesn't like Jillian. Period. Did you see the way he "patted" her on the bed when she was trying to snuggle him? He couldn't get off the bed fast enough. He's just not that into her. And I think, I HOPE she's started to lose interest in him as well.

Ed........I don't know. All signs point to him being the F1. The whole "loved and lost...and then came back" angle is being pushed WAY too much by TPTB. I personally don't think he likes her as much as he says he does. He never even looks at her - he's ALWAYS looking away. Now I'm pretty sure the Ed fans will cry out that he's just uncomfortable in front of the camera, but give me a break. If you were that uncomfortable.......don't come back on the show!!!

Ed's not F1. Reid is.

And just to make it clear....I've been a Jesse fan since day one, so I'm not some "Reid fan" trying to plead my case.

From last night, it's pretty clear that he is a) The only one that's truly into her. He leans in when he speaks to her, he's ALWAYS making eye contact with her, he LAUGHS with her, and he seems completely comfortable and happy to be there. A STARK contrast to both the other guys.

and

b) Jillian's into him the most too. She was firm in her decision not to take the FS with Kip, and she almost did the same thing with Ed. It was "He" that convinced her to take it. With Reid, she had made her decision, but it was clearly a difficult one.

Of course this is all just speculation based on what we've seen, but I'm pretty sure Reid's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3549786;
    Kiptyn doesn't like Jillian. Period. Did you see the way he "patted" her on the bed when she was trying to snuggle him? He couldn't get off the bed fast enough. He's just not that into her. And I think, I HOPE she's started to lose interest in him as well.

Ed........I don't know. All signs point to him being the F1. The whole "loved and lost...and then came back" angle is being pushed WAY too much by TPTB. I personally don't think he likes her as much as he says he does. He never even looks at her - he's ALWAYS looking away. Now I'm pretty sure the Ed fans will cry out that he's just uncomfortable in front of the camera, but give me a break. If you were that uncomfortable.......don't come back on the show!!!

Ed's not F1. Reid is.

And just to make it clear....I've been a Jesse fan since day one, so I'm not some "Reid fan" trying to plead my case.

From last night, it's pretty clear that he is a) The only one that's truly into her. He leans in when he speaks to her, he's ALWAYS making eye contact with her, he LAUGHS with her, and he seems completely comfortable and happy to be there. A STARK contrast to both the other guys.

and

b) Jillian's into him the most too. She was firm in her decision not to take the FS with Kip, and she almost did the same thing with Ed. It was "He" that convinced her to take it. With Reid, she had made her decision, but it was clearly a difficult one.

Of course this is all just speculation based on what we've seen, but I'm pretty sure Reid's the one.
    I am an Ed fan. However, I will not be jumping on your case. I agree something weird was going on with him last night. No eye contact, almost forgot to pull her chair out for her, jumped at the opportunity to be in the fantasy suit (he didn't even give her a chance to say if SHE wanted to). Maybe there is stuff we aren't seeing. However, I think she likes Ed and believes he likes her back.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by sataitalia77;3549786;

Ed's not F1. Reid is.

and

Do you think Reid, if he had a job emergency at the point Ed did would come back to vie for the girl with all the other guys? Or do you think he would have just bowed out? Was he as vested as Ed in Jillian?

Jillian stated that "the dude had to work real hard to come back". So it was not easy for him to do what he did and it seems he didn't care what anyone thought about his return because he didn't want to let her go, when he had the chance to do so.

FORT Regular

I think Reid is really crazy about her. They do seem to get along really, really well and appreciate each other. Reid's family is normal, too.

However, sometimes Jillian doesn't pick the best men for her. That is pretty scarey, I think. She might pick Ed even though he bailed on her once and "has a gf", etc. She is not as discerning as she should be and she admitted that she
    is attracted to the "bad" boys. Now, keeping greasey grimey Wes for more than a minute really showed how poorly she picks sometimes.

I just hope she makes the right decision for her. We want a happily ever after. If this is another "flop," then TB will
    lose more audience.

Let's hope her folks give her good advice..

FORT Fogey

I now have an uncomfortable feeling about Ed. Even on an episode that featured Wes - the slimiest douche ever to compete for the final rose - Ed struck me as (to quote Jake) "disingenuine." I can't put my finger on it, but I don't trust the guy.

Reid just keeps getting better in my book. He is funny and smart and real. I hope he gets the girl, if that's what he wants. Kip is sweet but seems to take himself a little seriously. Maybe it's wishful thinking, but to me she seems happiest with Reid and even said as much. I think he will F1.

FORT Newbie

I think Reid is really crazy about her. They do seem to get along really, really well and appreciate each other. Reid's family is normal, too.
    I think the same thing but sometimes I wonder if Reid and Jillian could turn into another Jason and Melissa. There was a lot of chemistry between Jason and Melissa (much like Jill and Reid) and they got on really well. I thought it was pretty obvious Melissa would be the F1, just like I think it is obvious that Reid and Jill's relationship is the strongest, making him F1.

I'm not sure if Jill and Reid would work in real life though. Maybe they only work in a "fairy tale setting," like Jason and Melissa.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3549678;
    It seems as though no one thinks there is a glimmer of chance that Kiptyn ends up as F1.

Is there anyone that thinks that at all ?

Maybe I am just buying too much into the rumors that he is the next Bachelor. Those rumors and the ones about Ed being back with his ex are definitely influencing my opinion on F1.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3549858;
    Maybe I am just buying too much into the rumors that he is the next Bachelor. Those rumors and the ones about Ed being back with his ex are definitely influencing my opinion on F1.
    But if you leave all rumours (next bachelor / girlfriends etc) aside and go purely on what we are seeing on our screens every week, do you think he could end up as f1 ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series