Page 62 of 155 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Can I just say that it is kind of obvious that Ed is F1 given the fact that he got to stay two nights with her right in a row? Also, the whole parent thing isn't that big of a deal because look at what happened with Melissa and she was F1. I also believe she isn't engaged.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

FORT Newbie

the show is edited to point to either reid and ed, though i think there is a higher chance that it'll be reid, and i wish so too. the narrative for him has all along been: hang in there... trust me (Jillian)...that Reid needs someone to kick his butt...so I think something dramatic (again!) will happen in the upcoming episode that will shake reid up to give the relationship an extra push, or what his dad and brother pointed to as his ultimate test of commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3549322;
    How do you see that happening? What is the scenario? If Reid is f3 then he doesn't meet her family. So how does she pick someone who hasn't met her family? It's confusing.

It's possible if Reid is in f2 that she could pick him. Someone posted a scenario where Kip excuses himself from f1, Ed doesn't want to be f1 so Reid ends up being f1. I don't see how this plays out either since there are only 2 going to FRC.
    I don't know what the master plan is. I do feel certain after watching last night epi that Jillian wants Reid, however she's having a hard time getting him to admit that he loves her. Does she have to take drastic measures to get him to admit this?

I wanted to bring these quotes over from their date last night because I think it plays into the finale.

From Reid:

Sometimes I don't even know I'm in love, [B]I need a push to know I'm in love.[/B

Because I move so slow at this thing I have a fear that one of the other guys are going to say something to you whether they are going to be honest or not, and you will go for one of them and I don't want that to happen.

From Jillian:

Reid really trusts me. He knows that I've pushed him and put him out of his comfort zone for our relationship and it has worked wonders for us.

Remember that night when you just wanted to make out and I held off. I think if I hadn't done that, you and I would not have discovered what we discovered.

You said you needed somebody to light a fire under your butt, I'm doing it.

Do you see a pattern from the above quotes. Jillian seems to have a strategy when dealing with Reid. How this is going to play in the end, I'm not sure. Does she need to let him go at F3 to make him realize that he loves her? I hope not, but it's definitely possible.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-07-2009 at 02:21 PM.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3549440;
    I don't know what the master plan is. I do feel certain after watching last night epi that Jillian wants Reid, however she's having a hard time getting him to admit that he loves her. Does she have to take drastic measures to get him to admit this?

I wanted to bring these quotes over from their date last night because I think it plays into the finale.

From Reid:

Sometimes I don't even know I'm in love, [B]I need a push to know I'm in love.[/B

Because I move so slow at this thing I have a fear that one of the other guys are going to say something to you whether they are going to be honest or not, and you will go for one of them and I don't want that to happen.

From Jillian:

Reid really trusts me. He knows that I've pushed him and put him out of his comfort zone for our relationship and it has worked wonders for us.

Remember that night when you just wanted to make out and I held off. I think if I hadn't done that, you and I would not have discovered what we discovered.

Do you see a pattern from the above quotes. Jillian seems to have a strategy when dealing with Reid. How this is going to play in the end, I'm not sure. Does she need to let him go at F3 to make him realize that he loves her? I hope not, but it's definitely possible.
    That's interesting. I don't know, but Jillian sure wants Reid to commit really badly.

To me, Reid is trusting Jillian like she is asking him to. I will feel bad for him if she dumps him next week after she goes at length telling him to trust her not just in past episodes but specifically last night. I also think Ed is all about himself. He said the word "I" a little too much last night.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3549440;

From Reid:

From Jillian:

Well said. This does speak volumes about the way she does feel for him. Jillian knows Reid has been hurt in the past and told him to trust her. I just can't imagine her letting him go if she really loved him and felt he was the one.
    I hope he is not rejected again if he indeed does come back, that seems so awful.

It seems as though no one thinks there is a glimmer of chance that Kiptyn ends up as F1.

Is there anyone that thinks that at all ?
    "I Accept You" ~~~ Kiptyn to Tenley
    ---------Best Rose Acceptance line EVER on this series

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3549678;
    It seems as though no one thinks there is a glimmer of chance that Kiptyn ends up as F1.

Is there anyone that thinks that at all ?

I do but what do I know as a newbie

FORT Fan

Wow! I am really surprised that so many people are wishing for Reid to be F-1. I really, really like Reid, but I just like Ed better. Perhaps because I like Ed better, it seems to me that he is a better fit for Jillian. But I will be happy if Jillian is happy whomever she chooses or if she chooses no one.

I just don't see that Jillian and Kiptyn are as likely. But, I could be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by jan11;3549415;
    the show is edited to point to either reid and ed, though i think there is a higher chance that it'll be reid, and i wish so too. the narrative for him has all along been: hang in there... trust me (Jillian)...that Reid needs someone to kick his butt...so I think something dramatic (again!) will happen in the upcoming episode that will shake reid up to give the relationship an extra push, or what his dad and brother pointed to as his ultimate test of commitment.
    Jillian and Reid's grandmothers sneak into Reid's room and threaten to hit him over the head with a coconut if he does not propose... There's strength in numbers, you know !
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers