Page 61 of 155 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by nd4reality;3548976;
    F1 - Ed
    F2 - Kiptyn
    F3 - Reid

It should be though :
    F1 - Kiptyn
    F2- Reid
    F3 - Ed

I think whether she eliminates Reid at F3 or not, Reid will end up as F1.
    Sometimes nothing needs to be said........you just know there's a connection. Ali/Roberto.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle;3549282;
    How do you see that happening? What is the scenario? If Reid is f3 then he doesn't meet her family. So how does she pick someone who hasn't met her family? It's confusing.

It's possible if Reid is in f2 that she could pick him. Someone posted a scenario where Kip excuses himself from f1, Ed doesn't want to be f1 so Reid ends up being f1. I don't see how this plays out either since there are only 2 going to FRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kino Bay;3549090;
    Guys, you have to take that leap of faith!

F1 Reid
    F2 Ed
    F3 Kip
    I've done that before... many times... fell flat on my face!

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Yep.
    We need not think alike to love alike

My boss just walked in to my office and said "If Jillian doesn't pick Reid, she's out of her freaking mind!"

I concur!

FORT Fogey

i posted this in the thoughts thread but the new "spoilers" are that Reid is let go at F3 and comes back and proposes.

Don't think I buy it. I really hope that he just lets her go. She'll find out later what a HUGE mistake she made.

I think this is entirely possible. TPTB always want something different for the finale so they can say, "for the first time in Bachelor(ette) history..." ANd an F3 "winning" would most certainly be a first.

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;3549351;
    I think this is entirely possible. TPTB always want something different for the finale so they can say, "for the first time in Bachelor(ette) history..." ANd an F3 "winning" would most certainly be a first.
    I can't see her dating F3 along with the other 2 after dumping him. Why would he still want her after she dumps him? And how could she go from thinking he's 3rd place in her heart, to 1st, if he wins? Especially without meeting her parents.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3549322;
    How do you see that happening? What is the scenario? If Reid is f3 then he doesn't meet her family. So how does she pick someone who hasn't met her family? It's confusing.

It's possible if Reid is in f2 that she could pick him. Someone posted a scenario where Kip excuses himself from f1, Ed doesn't want to be f1 so Reid ends up being f1. I don't see how this plays out either since there are only 2 going to FRC.
    Maybe Kip bows out before the FRC? maybe that's the one who had things to say that were hard for her to hear (like Ed is just as bad as Wes, or I just don't see myself with your, etc...)

My mind is racing with ideas... maybe f2 is Kip & Ed and Kip bows out and tells her she should pick Reid because he is really right for her (I could see Kip doing this)

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;3549322;

My only thought on this is that I think it is a pretty safe bet that Reid would love her family, and vice-versa. His humor would fit in well.

If he leaves at F3 because he doesn't open up enough, that would totally fit into the neediness we are now seeing from Jillian, and his trouble with opening up. She may not go with her feelings but on the expressed feelings of the guys--the sure bet. But if he shows up that final day and offers her everything she needs to hear, she could go with that.