Page 55 of 155 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I'm changing my pick.

Remove Kiptyn
    Add Reid or Wes
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3543894;
    I'm changing my pick.

Remove Kiptyn
    Add Reid or Wes
    Just curious,why are you switching your pick? What changed for you?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

It has to be Reid. His body language is totally wide open. He never shows any tension and is completely open and ready to envelop her with his face buried in the crook of her neck. Their conversations are the perfect make-up of teasing and banter and revelation and non-verbal gazing. I get the feeling that they cannot get enough of each other.

Ed 's body language so often looks as though he is about to be punched. There is visible tension that never completely subsides. His shoulders are raised and rounded, his eyes are scanning the area looking for an intruder. His conversation is obviously an attempt to not give away what he is really up to ..... his underlying reason for leaving.

Kiptyn's body language is that of a Labradoodle. Those big wet kisses and the way he tilts his head when she speaks...it's almost as if he actually can understand what she is saying. They love paddling around in the water fetching things like kayacking for groceries. Loyal, smart, easily trained, but not so much of a conversationalist.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3543930;
    It has to be Reid. His body language is totally wide open. He never shows any tension and is completely open and ready to envelop her with his face buried in the crook of her neck. Their conversations are the perfect make-up of teasing and banter and revelation and non-verbal gazing. I get the feeling that they cannot get enough of each other.

Ed 's body language so often looks as though he is about to be punched. There is visible tension that never completely subsides. His shoulders are raised and rounded, his eyes are scanning the area looking for an intruder. His conversation is obviously an attempt to not give away what he is really up to ..... his underlying reason for leaving.

Kiptyn's body language is that of a Labradoodle. Those big wet kisses and the way he tilts his head when she speaks...it's almost as if he actually can understand what she is saying. They love paddling around in the water fetching things like kayacking for groceries. Loyal, smart, easily trained, but not so much of a conversationalist.

I mean this in the best way possible....but that,in my mind,so well describes Kip....He's as cute as a new puppy.....you gotta love him!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3543941;
    [/B]

I mean this in the best way possible....but that,in my mind,so well describes Kip....He's as cute as a new puppy.....you gotta love him!
    And I don't think Jillian's all that interested in "just talking" to him. Can't blame the girl. I think he's gorgeous.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3543964;
    And I don't think Jillian's all that interested in "just talking" to him. Can't blame the girl. I think he's gorgeous.
    I am sure they have had conversations but those wouldn't fit in with the physical edit that Kip is getting so they are edited out.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3543930;

I notice that too. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3543969;
    I am sure they have had conversations but those wouldn't fit in with the physical edit that Kip is getting so they are edited out.
    Yeah, I'm very sure that's true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedee;3543941;
    [/B]

I think most of us viewers would say she could be happy with Reid or Kip as F1. I agree Ed doesn't seem to relax at all.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Silver18;3543552;
    I think Reid is the F1, but I do not think they have similar families. Jillian is an only child and is from a small Canadian town in rural Alberta. Reid is one of three siblings from a large American city and is of a different religion.

Having said that, I do think they have a good connection and make a cute couple.
    Your post made me remember a paper I wrote about birth order and romantic compatibility. According to all the books I read, the best match is the oldest or only female and the youngest male. Where Jillian and Reid were raised may not be as important as this psychological theory. (Or the Taurus-Capricorn one!) They truly are a match made in heaven.

After watching his hometown date with Jillian, I am more convinced than ever that Reid will be F1. They might have different religions and backgrounds but it seems their family values are the same.
    Last edited by saska; 07-05-2009 at 01:37 PM.

I am sure plenty of off camera discussions have happened between Kip and Jillian as she's alluded to them in her PIs. However, sometimes I do think that he's her mancandy that she is feasting on while she has the chance.