Page 54 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364104154 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

According to the article brought over to the Media Thread re Ed's sales tactic (in jest or not) vs. Reid the Real Estate Closer, which one will close their deal? Kiptyn, the small business guy will surely be left in the dust. Now it becomes a toss-up between Ed and Reid - who can convey the best sales pitch? Shall we all sing along...76 trombones in the big parade...tra la la la.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by GAGIRLHOOKED;3543550;
    I keep thinking about the edit, which is what it usually comes down to in the end. Reid's most repeated edit is "won't commit". To me, this makes him an F2 or F1 (will he, won't he?). Since we also seem to all have a sort of unrelentless feeling that Kip is F2, this to me leave Reid as F1. Where does that leave Ed? Ed's edit is "will there be enough time to regain Jill's trust, enouch time to regain the romance". I am not sure where this one fits in. To me, either an F3 or an F1, but given the scenario above, I am guessing F3. Given my avatar, I am admitting to a Reid bias... but I am really trying to be unbiased as I really like them all.... I swear!!!
    I somehow missed this edit, the first I heard of it was his HTD when siblings brought it up.

I switch out the F3, F2 and F1 all day long
    Really edit wise they have mixed it all up!

I do think she ends up dating Reid in real world but heck, he could have been her F3 for all we know. It all depends on who she has to "discuss their night in the Fantasy suite" with and how their discussion preRC goes..... I could easily see Ed or Kip pulling back at that point, but what if it was Reid with his case of nerves????
    Totally confused here, no solid feeling......
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3543609;

I switch out the F3, F2 and F1 all day long
    Really edit wise they have mixed it all up!
    I am switching out the F3,F2,F1 all day and several times an hour.The edit has me completely confused.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3543615;
    I am switching out the F3,F2,F1 all day and several times an hour.The edit has me completely confused.
    This is why you should use your gut. Or is your gut changing on a minute to minute basis too? lol

My gut...Reid.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3543656;
    This is why you should use your gut. Or is your gut changing on a minute to minute basis too? lol

My gut...Reid.
    My gut says Reid is the F1 too and I go with my gut feelings on my Nursing Exams and I do pretty good everytime.

FORT Fanatic

From the first bachelor show with Alex I gone with my gut if I like the principals and can get invested in their stories which have been most of them. And I've invariably been right about reading the hints and the body language and picked the F1 whether I thought they made a good match or not. And I'm going with Ed. That spark has been there between them since they met.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3543659;
    My gut says Reid is the F1 too and I go with my gut feelings on my Nursing Exams and I do pretty good everytime.
    My Gut has been telling me "Reid" all along...He seems more of the " Best Friend" type , while watching the show...And isn't that what she is looking for? It looks to me as if she can chat to him about anything...that's the vibe I get from them both...Let's see if my gut is right in the end...

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3542934;
    I am hoping that Reid is the guy she is with now, but I am wondering whether she does not even give out the FR..... that has never been done before!

"If" they schedule the ATFR for immediately following the FRC, and if she did not give out the FR before, then we may see her give it to the last guy standing during the ATFR.
    I just cannot make sense of the sdl post and comment about "no love connection". (which clearly is false - because you know she falls for the last three).

Perhaps she finds out something at the end that makes her hesitant to follow through on her choice at that moment?
    Referring to the "no love connection", not necessarily false because she might fall for the last 3 but that doesn't mean her feelings were reciprocated. Takes 2 for a connection. I wonder when sdl got his info? Was it close in time to the final taping? And why did they consider it a disaster? Perhaps they didn't have a lot to work with for any # of reasons. May not have to do with a "no choice" finale at all. One thing for darned sure: they've gone out of their way to keep everyone confused and watching. Nothing is obvious at this point except for our biases. It's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3543656;

My gut...Reid.
    My gut for the longest time was saying Ed and now it is changing on a minute to minute basis.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by trisha22;3543582;
    Just a note here: Ed came from a small town in Michigan. Monroe, MI is mostly farms and rural. He went to a large University- Michigan State, and ended up working in a major city in the U.S. Chicago.

Jillian lived in a small town in Canada, went to a large university, and ended up working in a major city in Canada.
    Exactly - there is more similarity in Ed and Jillians backgrounds than with Reid and Jillian. This may or may not be a factor in her final decision making.