Page 52 of 155 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3542198;
    I went back to that episode in Whistler and listened to it several times. My husband is in the A/V business and often edits audio. The important thing is to pay attention to the change in background noise and vocal quality. This is how that section looks and sounds to me:

(On camera: Ed talking to Jake outside, Jillian looking out window in Whistler)

Jillian (VO): I feel like I have a special connection with Ed--I feel so comfortable around him... (Change in background noise and vocal quality, indicating edit and location change)

Jillian (VO cont'd): ...but I can't help but notice that Ed is so distant from everybody. (Edit here, but no change in noise or quality, so likely same location)

(Video cut to Jillian, pink tank top, in Hawaii room setting)

Jillian (on camera): I can't catch his eye. I can't get him to smile. (Edit here, no again no change in noise or quality, so likely same location)

Jillian (VO cont'd): I need to figure this out.

IMO, everything she says from "...but I can't help but notice..." through "I need to figure this out" is actually from the HI scene, though portions of it have been edited out. If so, then Ed's behavior in HI had Jillian concerned. What does this mean for F3? IDK, that's for the speculators to figure out.
    Thanks for sharing that. How nice to be sleuthing with an audio expert right beside you. I sure wish he'd be able to figure out what the questions were for her VO's!
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

FORT Fan

Thanks Choliday! That is exactly what I was referring to regarding the PI from Whistler, which is really from Hawaii. Something is going on regarding Ed in Spain...I think he may be the one with "pressure" issues and is let go at F3.

We will "just have to see..."

FORT Fan

Votes so far

F1
    Reid: 76
    Ed: 58
    Kip: 21
    Wes: 4
    Jesse: 3
    Ceasar: 1
    Ed or Reid: 16
    Kip or Reid: 6
    Ed or Kip: 5

F2
    Kip: 33
    Ed: 20
    Reid: 11

F3
    Reid: 23
    Kip: 20
    Reid or Wes: 1

Quote Originally Posted by leeniel;3542447;
    Votes so far

F1
    Reid: 76
    Ed: 58
    Kip: 21
    Wes: 4
    Jesse: 3
    Ceasar: 1
    Ed or Reid: 16
    Kip or Reid: 6
    Ed or Kip: 5

F2
    Kip: 33
    Reid: 11

F3
    Reid: 23
    Kip: 20
    Reid or Wes: 1
    I guess nobody wasn't an option. You think she decided to chuck it and try on her own?

I was away for a while in the past few days and on my time off I was thinking of the show and all of the possibilities, etc. I am finally set on Reid being the F1. As much as I like Kip and Ed, I just think she will pick Reid in the end. There really is no good reason why though, it's just a gut feeling on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3542918;
    I was away for a while in the past few days and on my time off I was thinking of the show and all of the possibilities, etc. I am finally set on Reid being the F1. As much as I like Kip and Ed, I just think she will pick Reid in the end. There really is no good reason why though, it's just a gut feeling on my part.
    You're in the enviable position of liking all F3s. I would so have loved to have Jesse, Kip and Reid in the F3 so I wouldn't care who she picked.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3542925;
    You're in the enviable position of liking all F3s. I would so have loved to have Jesse, Kip and Reid in the F3 so I wouldn't care who she picked.
    So would I.That would be nice.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3542918;
    I am hoping that Reid is the guy she is with now, but I am wondering whether she does not even give out the FR..... that has never been done before!

"If" they schedule the ATFR for immediately following the FRC, and if she did not give out the FR before, then we may see her give it to the last guy standing during the ATFR.
    I just cannot make sense of the sdl post and comment about "no love connection". (which clearly is false - because you know she falls for the last three).

Perhaps she finds out something at the end that makes her hesitant to follow through on her choice at that moment?
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

Quote Originally Posted by choliday;3542198;
    I went back to that episode in Whistler and listened to it several times. My husband is in the A/V business and often edits audio. The important thing is to pay attention to the change in background noise and vocal quality. This is how that section looks and sounds to me:

(On camera: Ed talking to Jake outside, Jillian looking out window in Whistler)

Jillian (VO): I feel like I have a special connection with Ed--I feel so comfortable around him.(Right here there is a change in background noise and vocal quality, indicating edit and location change)

Jillian (VO cont'd): But I can't help but notice that Ed is so distant from everybody. (Edit here, but no change in noise or quality, so likely same location to what follows)

(Video cut to Jillian, pink tank top, in Hawaii room setting)

Jillian (on camera): I can't catch his eye. I can't get him to smile. (Edit here, again no change in noise or quality, so likely same location)

Jillian (VO cont'd): I need to figure this out.

IMO, everything she says from "...but I can't help but notice..." through "I need to figure this out" is actually from the HI scene, though portions of it have been edited out. If so, then Ed's behavior in HI had Jillian concerned. What does this mean for F3? IDK, that's for the speculators to figure out.
    Thanks for posting this...but I have taped each episode in their entirety, and the second Jillian VO is not 100% correct...she does not mention ED's name, she simply says "He is distant from the others" which to me, could have said about anyone else in any other setting, thanks to editing, of course...they completely mix and match them, makes very dificult to really pinpoint who exactly she was talking about at that particular VO, until we see the actual episode!

Quote Originally Posted by Earthlygoddess;3542936;
    Thanks for posting this...but I have taped each episode in their entirety, and the second Jillian VO is not 100% correct...she does not mention ED's name, she simply says "He is distant from the others" which to me, could have said about anyone else in any other setting, thanks to editing, of course...they completely mix and match them, makes very dificult to really pinpoint who exactly she was talking about at that particular VO, until we see the actual episode!
    Thank you for your response. I am very particular about being accurate on quotes, so I like to know if I make a mistake. I double-checked the motherboard's episode 5 part 1 (this is what I listened to when I transcribed the quote) and Jillian does say "I can't help but notice that Ed is so distant...." It's time-coded at 38:24. I wonder if the aired episodes and the online episodes have a slightly different edit? Strange...