Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 1550

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

  1. #41
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3511453;
    this season has been hardcore drama/agenda with Wes front and centre. This season will set another precendent in edits getting to F1. We need to throw out everything we know and watch what we're actually seeing.
    You do have to wonder why they are working so hard to make Wes out to be a villian.

  2. #42
    FORT Regular maybeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    I am starting to really believe it is Reid and Fleiss & Co deliberately leaving him out of the picture. There are no SCs of him in HI (at least not conclusive, same with Wes by the way; both Ed and Kip have been ID-ed) but he resurfaced with Kip and Ed. In addition, he is acting all "single" (rihanna on his facebook picture, tweets etc). On the other hand you can really see a connection between him and Jilli....

    In other words, no hard proof by any mile, but I think someone in production is toying with us!

  3. #43
    Wait til a commercial... Nani's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    498

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    It would appear that TPTB are expending a lot of their effort trying to "hide" who will be F1 from us instead of just letting us see the relationship develop! That is so wrong! This is NOT about a mystery game...this is about watching a relationship develop!! Come on Fleiss!! Return to the beginning!

  4. #44
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,217

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Isn't it sort of anticlimactic to have a guy who isn't featured much be the last guy standing? There's no real drama in that, is there? It's just sort of, "Huh?" I like Reid. I don't know much about him, but he seems cool enough. I definitely don't see him asking for anyone's hand in marriage at the end of this.

  5. #45
    FORT Fogey fan*addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh Pa
    Posts
    3,896

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by maybeme;3511613;
    I think someone in production is toying with us!

    Sorry..this quote made me (we need a spew the coffee emote)

    ETA: This is the reason they all exist (too toy with us)

  6. #46
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3511622;
    Isn't it sort of anticlimactic to have a guy who isn't featured much be the last guy standing? There's no real drama in that, is there? It's just sort of, "Huh?" I like Reid. I don't know much about him, but he seems cool enough. I definitely don't see him asking for anyone's hand in marriage at the end of this.
    we might start to think differently once we see his 1-on-1 & HTD & Spain, etc.

  7. #47
    FORT Regular maybeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    50

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3511623;
    Sorry..this quote made me (we need a spew the coffee emote)

    ETA: This is the reason they all exist (too toy with us)
    Fair enough! But everyone here thinks they are getting a storyline buildup!! All I am saying, we are getting one, but just not the one we are expecting!!! I'd love a coffee-spewing-emote!

  8. #48
    FORT Fan Tess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    187

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3511435;
    JLCCAZ has no pick yet.

    But she pays attention to detail while surfing...the internet, that is. She noticed that tvgrapevine front page, if you pause it on The Bachelorette where the guys faces are blacked out, and study it from week to week and what happens (combined with everything FORT has figured out from pictures and dates) suggests it is a Kip/Ed finale.

    This particular phenomenon is NOT worth pages and pages of FORT debate and bickering or discussion, but she thinks it's worth noticing week to week.
    Can you explain this a little more? What is it that you are looking at? Please.

  9. #49
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3511169;
    Reid

    I forgot to add that he will get the final rose but they will not get engaged. Just real world dating and stuff.
    We need not think alike to love alike

  10. #50
    Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    2,190

    Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by maybeme;3511613;
    I am starting to really believe it is Reid and Fleiss & Co deliberately leaving him out of the picture. There are no SCs of him in HI (at least not conclusive, same with Wes by the way; both Ed and Kip have been ID-ed) but he resurfaced with Kip and Ed. In addition, he is acting all "single" (rihanna on his facebook picture, tweets etc). On the other hand you can really see a connection between him and Jilli....

    In other words, no hard proof by any mile, but I think someone in production is toying with us!
    We need not think alike to love alike

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.