Page 5 of 155 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

FORT Fogey

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3511453;
    this season has been hardcore drama/agenda with Wes front and centre. This season will set another precendent in edits getting to F1. We need to throw out everything we know and watch what we're actually seeing.
    You do have to wonder why they are working so hard to make Wes out to be a villian.

I am starting to really believe it is Reid and Fleiss & Co deliberately leaving him out of the picture. There are no SCs of him in HI (at least not conclusive, same with Wes by the way; both Ed and Kip have been ID-ed) but he resurfaced with Kip and Ed. In addition, he is acting all "single" (rihanna on his facebook picture, tweets etc). On the other hand you can really see a connection between him and Jilli....

In other words, no hard proof by any mile, but I think someone in production is toying with us!

It would appear that TPTB are expending a lot of their effort trying to "hide" who will be F1 from us instead of just letting us see the relationship develop! That is so wrong! This is NOT about a mystery game...this is about watching a relationship develop!! Come on Fleiss!! Return to the beginning!

FORT Fogey

Isn't it sort of anticlimactic to have a guy who isn't featured much be the last guy standing? There's no real drama in that, is there? It's just sort of, "Huh?" I like Reid. I don't know much about him, but he seems cool enough. I definitely don't see him asking for anyone's hand in marriage at the end of this.

Quote Originally Posted by maybeme;3511613;
    I think someone in production is toying with us!

Sorry..this quote made me (we need a spew the coffee emote)

ETA: This is the reason they all exist (too toy with us)

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3511622;
    Isn't it sort of anticlimactic to have a guy who isn't featured much be the last guy standing? There's no real drama in that, is there? It's just sort of, "Huh?" I like Reid. I don't know much about him, but he seems cool enough. I definitely don't see him asking for anyone's hand in marriage at the end of this.
    we might start to think differently once we see his 1-on-1 & HTD & Spain, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3511623;
    Sorry..this quote made me (we need a spew the coffee emote)

ETA: This is the reason they all exist (too toy with us)
    Fair enough! But everyone here thinks they are getting a storyline buildup!! All I am saying, we are getting one, but just not the one we are expecting!!! I'd love a coffee-spewing-emote!

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3511435;
    JLCCAZ has no pick yet.

But she pays attention to detail while surfing...the internet, that is. She noticed that tvgrapevine front page, if you pause it on The Bachelorette where the guys faces are blacked out, and study it from week to week and what happens (combined with everything FORT has figured out from pictures and dates) suggests it is a Kip/Ed finale.

This particular phenomenon is NOT worth pages and pages of FORT debate and bickering or discussion, but she thinks it's worth noticing week to week.
    Can you explain this a little more? What is it that you are looking at? Please.

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lovemygirls;3511169;
    Reid

I forgot to add that he will get the final rose but they will not get engaged. Just real world dating and stuff.
    We need not think alike to love alike

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maybeme;3511613;
    I am starting to really believe it is Reid and Fleiss & Co deliberately leaving him out of the picture. There are no SCs of him in HI (at least not conclusive, same with Wes by the way; both Ed and Kip have been ID-ed) but he resurfaced with Kip and Ed. In addition, he is acting all "single" (rihanna on his facebook picture, tweets etc). On the other hand you can really see a connection between him and Jilli....

In other words, no hard proof by any mile, but I think someone in production is toying with us!
    We need not think alike to love alike