Page 25 of 155 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3514963;
    Am I the only one who won't mind if Jillian doesn't get engaged at the FRC? I am thinking that if more of these couples dated in the real world first before getting engaged then the chances are better that they would last.
    How about a nice compromise, like a cute little "promise" ring instead... would satisfy everyone.
    Last edited by Arizona Sunset; 06-21-2009 at 04:08 PM. Reason: typo
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Fan

Votes so far

Reid - 43
    Ed - 31
    Kip - 13
    Jesse - 2

Ed or Reid - 9
    Kip or Reid - 3
    Ed or Wes - 1

Ceaser (the limo driver) - 1

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3514986;
    Amen, sister. But would WE accept happily something less than an engagement? We did with Charley, and early on with Byron (I think), but for the most part we've held it against the ones who either didn't choose or didn't give us an engagement.
    I think the only reason we would get upset if there wasn't a proposal, is because it's pushed into the viewers mind that they should get engaged at the end. At the beginning of every season they always say, "it could end in a wedding proposal/engagement" or something like that.

And my vote is for Reid as final 1 =)

Quote Originally Posted by fallinlove;3515107;
    I think the only reason we would get upset if there wasn't a proposal, is because it's pushed into the viewers mind that they should get engaged at the end. At the beginning of every season they always say, "it could end in a wedding proposal/engagement" or something like that.

And my vote is for Reid as final 1 =)
    I would be happy with soap on a rope if I thought it was a genuine gesture.

Quote Originally Posted by kultainen;3514960;
    Actually to me it seems more real than trusting just the emotions of the cocoon of this show. I mean I find the "I just met you but already I'm developing strong feelings from our one conversation" stuff much more corny, cheesy and just plain b.s. In the real world people date, maybe their situation or circumstances separates them and if and when it's right they get back together. Perhaps the others you dated make him or her seem even more appealing. The saying that Absence does make the heart grow fonder is of course a cliche, but cliches do have a basis in reality. But of course, I am of the mindset that no one comes out of this show in love. They come out in like and in lust, which may or may not turn into love. I'm always in semi barf mode by the proposals. Which is why I liked Jen, and Brad, and Charley, etc who either chose someone to date more, or said I found no one. Because that's more real with a show like this.
    I agree except about Jen and Brad who I think showed lack of empathy during their seasons. I never want to see a proposal and that's the one thing that disappointed me with Ian because he said he wouldn't and then did because he knew Meredith wanted it.

The rose was absolutely a producer ploy imo but doesn't mean it all was. I believe it's the one thing that happened that has people guessing he may come back so maybe that was the idea.

FORT Fogey

I'd say Kip or Reid as f1. Ed as f1 is too obvious midway into the season. Fleiss always likes to throw a zinger in there around HTD/FD so who knows? Plus this time there is a something happens in the middle (Ed leaves?), something closer to the end (Ed returns?) and a TWIST IN THE END(??????). Could the twist in the last 5 minutes that may be a surprise ending? It's a bit confusing if she knew who it was a week earlier, so the twist couldn't be about the who.

Anyone with a headache just thinking about this?

My vote is for Reid!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3515146;
    I would be happy with soap on a rope if I thought it was a genuine gesture.
    ...You know, at this point of the game, I have to agree with you.

Soap on a rope ...if it was an honest, genuine and Fleiss-free gesture, would be just fine!

And that just shows how skeptical we've all become.....

Bit sad,ain't it?

My vote is for Reid!!!

But I think Ed may win out. Their both great, so its a win-win really.

My vote is for Reid!

And if she doesn't pick him I'm moving to PA!
    Forever a Word Nerd