Page 24 of 155 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

I think we have a number of bach's that are likeable - and although I prefer Ed and Reid for the F1 - if she picked Kyp, Jesse, Jake - I would not be particularly disappointed. Wes and Tanner on the other hand ... not so much!

Quote Originally Posted by loveski;3514685;
    It's not too surprising. There's often a tendency or inclination to go to forums where your opinion is supported. I've had times where I tire of having to defend or support my position and just want to talk with people who see things that I see because it's easier.

Back on topic, I think Kip wins. Sometimes the story is just the most obvious, non-dramatic one. I prefer the dramatic story though so I want Ed to win.
    I agree with your first part. It's certainly much easier to go where you know others like your guy. I don't agree that they'll turn on Jillian if Ed isn't the one although I've wondered the same thing here when it's not Reid.

I don't see how Jillian saying she wants a best friend puts Ed out of the running. Often what happens is that you get everything you want in one guy, the chemistry she has with Kip along with the joking/comfort level with Reid. It seems like she has it with Ed and that may be because she got to know him better than the other two.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99;3514729;
    I agree with your first part. It's certainly much easier to go where you know others like your guy. I don't agree that they'll turn on Jillian if Ed isn't the one although I've wondered the same thing here when it's not Reid.

I don't see how Jillian saying she wants a best friend puts Ed out of the running. Often what happens is that you get everything you want in one guy, the chemistry she has with Kip along with the joking/comfort level with Reid. It seems like she has it with Ed and that may be because she got to know him better than the other two.
    If she does pick Ed, which I voted I think she will, I won't get mad. I mean she knows the men better than we do. I believe Ed is going to get an amazing edit so I'm hoping to see the chemisty and comfort level she has with Ed shine through. She has had the most time with Ed at this point so I can see why she was totally broken up about him leaving. I think he was disheartened too, but I do believe some of the whole him leaving coming back thing was scripted. If they would have left the whole rose thing out of it, I might have thought differently; but that kind of put it over the edge. I can just see him coming back with a dried up rose in hand to Spain.

In any event, I liked Reid from before the show started as well as Kip. I don't see how anyone can really like Reid at this point because he was shown so little and if you we're patiently waiting for his time on screen, I think you probably wouldn't be paying that close attention. I have no idea why he is so popular here on FORT though. I love the guy though and find him quite hilarious!
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3514824;
    If she does pick Ed, which I voted I think she will, I won't get mad. I mean she knows the men better than we do. I believe Ed is going to get an amazing edit so I'm hoping to see the chemisty and comfort level she has with Ed shine through. She has had the most time with Ed at this point so I can see why she was totally broken up about him leaving. I think he was disheartened too, but I do believe some of the whole him leaving coming back thing was scripted. If they would have left the whole rose thing out of it, I might have thought differently; but that kind of put it over the edge. I can just see him coming back with a dried up rose in hand to Spain.
    In any event, I liked Reid from before the show started as well as Kip. I don't see how anyone can really like Reid at this point because he was shown so little and if you we're patiently waiting for his time on screen, I think you probably wouldn't be paying that close attention. I have no idea why he is so popular here on FORT though. I love the guy though and find him quite hilarious!
    Re:Bolded. You just KNOW he's coming back with that rose... hey, maybe they did a "quick freeze" of that rose and still have it on ice until his return Somehow, I don't see how it would look very romantic standing there with a dead flower, unless of course he had it pressed in a book of romantic poetry he has written about Jillian in the interim... Sheesh, this is starting to sound like the ending of a gazillion Romance novels now, so I'll stop..
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Quote Originally Posted by Arizona Sunset;3514861;
    Sheesh, this is starting to sound like the ending of a gazillion Romance novels now, so I'll stop..
    Arizona you are definitely right.This whole scenario just seems too cheesy.Having Ed come back and Jillian realize that she missed him and that she loves him just seems disgustingly cheesy and majorly corny to me.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3514862;
    Arizona you are definitely right.This whole scenario just seems too cheesy.Having Ed come back and Jillian realize that she missed him and that she loves him just seems disgustingly cheesy and majorly corny to me.
    aaahhh, but we must remember who is in charge of production of this little "novel"

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;3514948;
    aaahhh, but we must remember who is in charge of production of this little "novel"
    Right MF knows that this storyline is cheesy and corny but he also knoew that having Ed leave and come back will more than likely boost the ratings which is all he cares about.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3514862;
    Actually to me it seems more real than trusting just the emotions of the cocoon of this show. I mean I find the "I just met you but already I'm developing strong feelings from our one conversation" stuff much more corny, cheesy and just plain b.s. In the real world people date, maybe their situation or circumstances separates them and if and when it's right they get back together. Perhaps the others you dated make him or her seem even more appealing. The saying that Absence does make the heart grow fonder is of course a cliche, but cliches do have a basis in reality. But of course, I am of the mindset that no one comes out of this show in love. They come out in like and in lust, which may or may not turn into love. I'm always in semi barf mode by the proposals. Which is why I liked Jen, and Brad, and Charley, etc who either chose someone to date more, or said I found no one. Because that's more real with a show like this.

Am I the only one who won't mind if Jillian doesn't get engaged at the FRC? I am thinking that if more of these couples dated in the real world first before getting engaged then the chances are better that they would last.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3514963;
    Am I the only one who won't mind if Jillian doesn't get engaged at the FRC? I am thinking that if more of these couples dated in the real world first before getting engaged then the chances are better that they would last.
    Amen, sister. But would WE accept happily something less than an engagement? We did with Charley, and early on with Byron (I think), but for the most part we've held it against the ones who either didn't choose or didn't give us an engagement.