Page 23 of 155 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Re: Who Will Get the Final Rose?****Spoilers

Here are some more votes from my family - unsure if they will count . . .

Moon (cat) - Votes Reid for F1
    3 fish of 4 fish - Vote Reid for F1
    4th fish - Votes Ed for F1 (traitor!)
    2 of 4 frogs - Vote Reid for F1
    3rd frog - Votes Kip for F1
    4th frog - Votes Wes for F1 (what is he on?)

As for me, I am still on Team Reid!!

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;3514443;

Too cute!

I'll cast my vote for Reid, I think it will be:

F1: Reid
    F2: Ed
    F3: Kip

Over on Jokers most of them are madly in love with Ed and they're starting to say things that indicate they will be very upset if it's anyone else. They think TPTB are giving them the love story they've been craving. I think Jillian will be swayed by him returning, but ultimately she'll go with the best friend who cracks her up and stayed with her the entire time. And then the Ed fans will hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3514446;
    Too cute!

Over on Jokers most of them are madly in love with Ed and they're starting to say things that indicate they will be very upset if it's anyone else. They think TPTB are giving them the love story they've been craving. I think Jillian will be swayed by him returning, but ultimately she'll go with the best friend who cracks her up and stayed with her the entire time. And then the Ed fans will hate her.
    Yeah, Jokers are definitely for Ed that is for sure. I think this is the only site for Reid though LOL! I do believe if Jillian picks Ed (which I think will happen), there will be a love story. I don't get mad if she doesn't pick Reid or Kip (my favorites), but it seems like Reid and Kip fits more on her list than Ed does. She did say she threw out her list though didn't she? Didn't DeAnna do the same thing and we got Jesse? Jillian could do the same thing and get Ed.

As much as I would rather see Reid of Kip win the girl, I think they will give the love story of Ed and Jill. It seems so scripted to me but others don't see it that way (I don't see how they cannot).

ETA
    Also, I don't see Ed purposing at all......hopefully Jillian isn't looking for a proposal. Well, I guess he might purpose. I think he probably could be talked into it by producers.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3514446;
    Too cute!

I voted for Reid too, but as Kultainen pointed out, Jillian has been all over the place on her real life goals...she says she wants to settle down but then makes statements that point more to becoming 19 again. Other than Trista and Meredith, I don't think any of the other Bachelorettes has really followed thru with the life goals they originally set for their series. Again, if picking her best friend includes picking the guy who she has a great conversational connection as well as physical connection and with whom she feels protected, I think it's Reid. Of course when her parental units meet Ed during the finale and Jillian reveals that she really wants to go bar hopping more than anything in Chicago, I reserve the right to reneg on my vote.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;3514474;
    I voted for Reid too, but as Kultainen pointed out, Jillian has been all over the place on her real life goals...she says she wants to settle down but then makes statements that point more to becoming 19 again. Other than Trista and Meredith, I don't think any of the other Bachelorettes has really followed thru with the life goals they originally set for their series. Again, if picking her best friend includes picking the guy who she has a great conversational connection as well as physical connection and with whom she feels protected, I think it's Reid. Of course when her parental units meet Ed during the finale and Jillian reveals that she really wants to go bar hopping more than anything in Chicago, I reserve the right to reneg on my vote.
    Heh, I'm curious to see Ed talk with her family. Hopefully he gives them better eye contact than he does with Jillian.

I agree that if she is true to herself and what she has wanted all along (her BFF), she will pick Reid. If she does "change her list," then it is definitely Ed. Perhaps she'll surprise us all and actually pick Kiptyn I think they really do fit each other well.
    My favorites: Reid and Kiptyn

Quote Originally Posted by ecbyeh;3514443;

Too cute! I love it! Plus, they are mostly Reid fans.

I find it interesting that there's overwhelming support for Ed at Jokers, and overwhelming support for Reid on FORT! Any theories as to why the differences of opinion?

I don't know...I'm on FORT and I don't "get" Reid at all. I do like Ed. I don't like the set up over at Joker's too - much work IMHO - LOL.
    ______________________________ __
    This space for rent...

FORT Fan

I find it interesting that there's overwhelming support for Ed at Jokers, and overwhelming support for Reid on FORT! Any theories as to why the differences of opinion?
    It's not too surprising. There's often a tendency or inclination to go to forums where your opinion is supported. I've had times where I tire of having to defend or support my position and just want to talk with people who see things that I see because it's easier.

Back on topic, I think Kip wins. Sometimes the story is just the most obvious, non-dramatic one. I prefer the dramatic story though so I want Ed to win.
    Last edited by loveski; 06-21-2009 at 01:10 PM.

The Joker's scrolling setup works best for Big Brother live feeds. It's their strength. They are really mostly all about Ed this year, although Reid has a strong following amongst some of the less frequent posters. It's all good.

Anyway, I feel that Reid will be Jillian's choice based on her criteria before doing the show, her remarks after the show, and my strong feeling that Reid was set up in episode 3 to be the hero who has obstacles and threats to overcome (personified mostly by Ed). I see Ed as a plot device first and foremost.

My pets cover their eyes and ears and refuse to watch, so they have no comment.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch